Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kuzembo

New Member Cupidhead xxMonkeyboy9166's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Kuzembo

I just played a game as AMC against a Kuzembo that had Thorns, Hide of Nemian, and his Shell Shock. Each would do close to 1k damage from me attacking him how exactly do you counter that I had Bloodforge, Asi, and Soul Eater and I would still kill myself to me that is broken as heck!!!

Sacrificing Ajax to fuel the arrival of Jormungandr.
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The best way to counter a Kuzenbo doing that is just to stop hitting him, it's as easy as that.
    Gimme more of them Norse, Celtic, Slavic and Arthurian gods and we'll be gucci bro.

New Member Cupidhead xxMonkeyboy9166's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I couldn't stop all he would do is come at me and body block for his team I think it's stupid to have a God with an ability Thorns and they can get thorns and hide doesn't make sense to me but this is also a game were you can tower dive at lvl 5 and get away so yea

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Just be thankful you have the choice to stop attacking while he has his spike up.

I had a duel against Kuzenbo while I was using Nox, it was just me and him. There was no one else to attack nor team mates to take turns hitting him. And his cool down was always done at the same time as mine....

I killed myself a lot that game, and I had 2 life steal items. I mean in the end I managed a victory, but still. If bull demon king didn't exist I'd probably have lost that game.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by xxMonkeyboy9166 View Post
    I couldn't stop all he would do is come at me and body block for his team I think it's stupid to have a God with an ability Thorns and they can get thorns and hide doesn't make sense to me but this is also a game were you can tower dive at lvl 5 and get away so yea
    Kuzenbo's ability damage is ass. He needs that reflect. If you stop attacking, he has nothing to bodyblock. This is a L2P issue.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Thorns has a long cooldown so that window only last for so long. Nemean Lion reflects basic attacks and AMC abilities do a lot of damage as well. So really all you have to worry about his ability reflect

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 3,599
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Go on him while his Thorns is down.

Triple Lifesteal also isn't going to help you, its going to destroy your own damage.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    What is helpful is poison star.

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Remember that reflect and Thorns do magical damage, not true damage. If you get a single magical defense item (like Ancille or Shifter's) and he isn't stacking penetration (as he shouldn't be in Conquest), he won't scratch you. I remember a versus game I had against a Guan Yu - got lifesteal plus Urchin, could 100% ignore his attempts to use Thorns and kill him over and over.

It's even worse with Nemean, which only returns 20% of effective, that is, post-mitigation damage and is physical - so, late game, when a hunter has' about 80 phys defenses, more with auras, it's actually about 10% from a guardian who can't use phys penetration. Any lifesteal item more than cancels it.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by xxMonkeyboy9166 View Post
    I just played a game as AMC against a Kuzembo that had Thorns, Hide of Nemian, and his Shell Shock. Each would do close to 1k damage from me attacking him how exactly do you counter that I had Bloodforge, Asi, and Soul Eater and I would still kill myself to me that is broken as heck!!!
    Of all the hunters, AMC is the worst when going up against a tank that has sufficient physical defense. AMC hits very hard, but has no escape ability and no CC ability.

Kuzenbo can slow with his 1 - Nene Kappa, reflect with his 2 - Shell Spikes, and cc with his 3 - Sumo Slam, and Ult - Watery Grave. The ultimate was buffed in patch 4.18 from 100 secs to 75 secs cooldown.

So thats 2 cc abilities, 1 reflect ability and 1 cc ultimate. You won't get deleted immediately even if hit by a full Kuzenbo combo rotation, but you will get crowd controlled enough that someone else (ADC or Mage) will come in and finish the job.

Every other hunter has at least either an escape ability or a CC ability or a CC ultimate.

You can stop attacking someone with Thorns active or a Kuzenbo with 2 - Shell Spikes active. Anyone on Kuzenbo will generally hit 1 - Nene, then 2 - Shell Spikes. So that's easy enough to avoid.
    Last edited by loupblanc10kai; 12-19-2017 at 04:07 AM.