Thread: Aphrodite Skin Idea #6: Hula Girl

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Aphrodite Skin Idea #6: Hula Girl

I'm back at it again, folks. Here's my latest Aphrodite skin idea. Initially this was an idea I had for Nu Wa, but F her. I'll give this to my main girl.

The timeless beauty of Aphrodite has spread towards the Pacific, specifically the Hawaiian Islands. The tropical atmosphere suits the goddess of beauty so well as she is clad in knee-length grass skirt, bra top with coconut shell designs, a lei of colorful flowers, a hibiscus or orchid behind her right ear (because Aphrodite will want to accommodate most men), and a ukulele (as she enters the map) then switches it to a torch which is the replacement for her usual staff. Her dark hair hangs loose and flows ever so gently as the breeze blows.

Abities:
    KISS - she tosses a flower at her ally as a symbol of love. She throws a pineapple at her enemies, in hopes to knock them unconscious.
    BACK OFF! - a splash of waves at enemies around her hoping the cold water would hinder them.
    LOVE BIRDS - a bevy of butterflies fly forth bringing beauty and healing to her soulmate while distracting and damaging her enemies.
    UNDYING LOVE - Aphrodite and her soulmate are both wrapped in seashell-shaped shield (tongue twister!) protecting them both from harm.

Inspiration for this skin:
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4f/cf/61/4...waiian-art.jpg

Please, I would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Thanks. If not, I'll keep making more of these.
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

New Member Cupidhead GhettoDinosaurs's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    I love it!! Was definitely disappointed with the new t2 she recently got.

Achievements:
    Thanks. I love all her skins. Her SWC 2018 Queen is great. I just wish I had a new voice pack just like Amaterasu's SWC 2017 Heroine. I'm hoping her next skin would be in the same caliber as Aphra Cadabra, Beach Babe, and Diva skins.
    Aphrodite

Member Follower lonewolfhowl100's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I noticed how you love Aphrodite a lot, so I thought I'd suggest an idea for you to improve upon in any way.

Lady Mana

-Aphrodite wears a long dress that moves like the ocean as she walks. The dress would stretch out a good two footsteps from her legs. Her dress would shimmer between a white, gold, bright blue, and pink color. Her hair would be wavy and would reach down to her waist. The color would be a hazel-brown with a blue jewel centered in the middle of a small crown.

-Her kiss would look like a blue double-helix zig-zagging back and forth to the intended target. If it connected, it would make a little blue pop to indicate it hit, and if it missed each line would fall to the ground like dust.
    -Her stomp would send a little blue shockwave that would fade to a reddish color once it finished it's motion.
    -The heal could be her sending a wave of violet water forwards.
    -The Invincibility orb could just be a radiance of different colors as it goes off.

(As you might have noticed, I didn't have an idea of how to create the stomp and heal designs, so I just wrote down what first came to mind.)
    With the Marksmanship of Neith, the strength of Bellona, the viciousness of Fenrir, the frightening magic from Nox, and the healing abilities from the stunning Terra, our team will prevail! Join me on PS4 and let's make tonight one to remember! Now, who's with me?!

PSN: lonewolfhowl100

God Ideas:
    Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest.
    Izanagi, God of Creation.
    Maya, Goddess of Illusion.
    Phobos, God of Fear.

God Skin Ideas:
    Eclipse Scylla.
    Rockin' Terra

Achievements:
    Ooohh, I like that idea. I think it'll be great for a tropical goddess skin.

Sorry if I appear too fanatic-y but she's my favorite Smite god and the one that gives me the most satisfaction and enjoyment. I have made other skin ideas for other gods but Aphrodite is my muse for inspiration. It's like having a Barbie, and all I can think of is all these wonderful dresses that would suit her. It might be healthier to focus on other gods as well.
    Aphrodite

Member Follower lonewolfhowl100's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You do you. It's what you love that shows who you are, and nothing NOTHING is wrong with only enjoying creating Aphro skins. I like creating skin ideas, but the thing with me is one skin idea per God(dess) atm. My favorite ideas have been Corrupted Angel Discordia and Rock N Roll Terra. I have also thought up of a couple of other skin ideas (haven't drawn) like Football Coach Ganesh, King of the Nerds Thoth, Chihwawa Fenrir, and (if there's a way to make it work) a female version of Link for Freya.
    With the Marksmanship of Neith, the strength of Bellona, the viciousness of Fenrir, the frightening magic from Nox, and the healing abilities from the stunning Terra, our team will prevail! Join me on PS4 and let's make tonight one to remember! Now, who's with me?!

PSN: lonewolfhowl100

God Ideas:
    Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest.
    Izanagi, God of Creation.
    Maya, Goddess of Illusion.
    Phobos, God of Fear.

God Skin Ideas:
    Eclipse Scylla.
    Rockin' Terra