Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warriors are unbalanced (pls read)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by hokabi View Post
    here is a quick tip. don't use the other game modes as an example of why some gods need changes. because the only answer that you are going to receive is that the balance of the game is made only around of conquest
    That's honestly one thing I don't like about MOBAs. There are more than just the one game mode. I'd honestly argue that Joust is more played than Conquest. Basing balance on Conquest, while practical, is kinda irrational in my eyes

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Private69 View Post
    I understand that the game is balanced for conquest. I just dont understand why it cant be balanced for all game modes, seeing as how only 50% of overall players play conquest.
    If that the case then Ah Puch would just downright be removed from the game because he's a prime example of how difficult it is to balance for all game modes.

Scylla was also a prime example because she had one of the weakest early games of all mages in CQ and was being buffed to rectify that, though that meant the exact opposite in other modes.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.