Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warriors are unbalanced (pls read)

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Warriors are unbalanced (pls read)

Im a dueler and a conquest player. I feel as if warriors are more balanced in just conquest, and ignored in every other game mode. I feel as if they should be balanced to the whole game, and not these super broken entities that dont die, and have insane damage. Pls consider rebalancing in season 5. (p.s. Really tired of dieing at level 4 from a Chu Cuchulain or a Ravana)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead hokabi's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    here is a quick tip. don't use the other game modes as an example of why some gods need changes. because the only answer that you are going to receive is that the balance of the game is made only around of conquest

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Private69 View Post
    I feel as if warriors are more balanced in just conquest, and ignored in every other game mode.
    HR only balances around Conq. It doesn't matter how they do elsewhere.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Im a dueler and a conquest player. I feel as if warriors are more balanced in just conquest, and ignored in every other game mode. I feel as if they should be balanced to the whole game, and not these super broken entities that dont die, and have insane damage. Pls consider rebalancing in season 5. (p.s. Really tired of dieing at level 4 from a Chu Cuchulain or a Ravana)
    Honestly if they are that imbalanced then killing you at level 4 should be altered to "killing me when they feel like it". Also, rightly or wrongly ( as its all subjective based on what mode each individual prefers to play), the game is balanced around conquest. I would prefer a more thorough balancing across a few modes, but thats not how it is so unfortunately thems the breaks.

As far as balance in conquest goes, if hunters receive the same treatment as warriors as far as nerfage goes, fine, np, you got a deal.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 905
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I don't know why so few people run warriors in arena or clash but I do and I win often. Just gotta play care until you have one good def item cause warriors are squish until they get that in all modes but conq where just the level difference is enough to keep you topped in mid game.

And giving something solo farm makes them a force to be reckoned with in all mobas. Its not a bad idea giving your initiator and tank that advantage but you could also give that spot to another role.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 12-16-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    First, let us pray a moment for how CuChu has suffered having his name misspelled ever since his release.

Second, warriors are definitely better than they were in S0. They're versatile enough to either be built damage or tank, or better yet bruiser.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Ummmm... no. Warriors can be used effectively in any gamemode. CuChu and Ravana are both very powerful outside of conquest as well.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I understand that the game is balanced for conquest. I just dont understand why it cant be balanced for all game modes, seeing as how only 50% of overall players play conquest.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    I understand that the game is balanced for conquest. I just dont understand why it cant be balanced for all game modes, seeing as how only 50% of overall players play conquest.
    The modes are all too different to balance across all or even a few of them.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Other modes are considered Isiah said it a few days ago himself.