Thread: Win trading needs to stop!!!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Derajalen's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Win trading needs to stop!!!

ever since the boxes were added to the game, every weekly refresh the amount of win trading has gone above and beyond to the point you can forget to even bother playing 90% of the time unless you find yourself on their team.

You can tell you are on a loosing side within the first 20 seconds of any match as a player with a weird name and no level disconnects.

And if your team is still good and whipping them even one or two men out, then they hit you with the lag and BAM now they are in the lead by 5+ or 10+ kills in seconds.

and most players even when you know it's a loss are either so stupid to not understand it or have too much pride to do the right thing and give up.

Just surrender. Good god. there is no point in fighting til the end. there isn't a door prize for being a moron.
    Last edited by Derajalen; 12-13-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    ever since the boxes were added to the game, every weekly refresh the amount of win trading has gone above and beyond to the point you can forget to even bother playing 90% of the time unless you find yourself on their team.
    Did ppl really try hard to get another avatar or booster? I most of the time forget about these chests anyway.

and most players even when you know it's a loss are either so stupid to not understand it or have too much pride to do the right thing and give up.
    Thats literally my sig.

Win trading needs to stop!!!
    Also what win trading mean? Its paying money for win or smth?
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    I honestly don't get what you're talking about.

Also, I've won a 4v5 conquest game before. It's possible.
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vastet's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    A good 60-70% of the games I win, someone on my team tries to surrender. So I would say this isn't a problem.

On multiple occasions I've won games coming back from our Titan having a sliver of health. I've even won games where 2 of my team was dc'd or sitting in the fountain doing nothing and the enemy team was full strength. It isn't over until it's over.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BleuPrince's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Also what win trading mean? Its paying money for win or smth?
    Yeah, there are several forms of "Win Trading". It's basically Match Fixing, a dishonest practice to make sure that one team wins a particular match. Just send a support ticket to http://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket if you believe there was any Win Trading in your matches. Win Trading is a bannable offense.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...intentionally/

http://www.esports-news.co.uk/2017/1...e-aux-minzcon/Money was being offered to a LOL eSport champion to lose a ranked match.
    Last edited by BleuPrince; 12-15-2017 at 09:01 PM.