Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Release Guan Yu compared to current Cu Chulainn

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfAllTrades View Post
    What? First off, my whole point was just to compare the raw numbers of the two.
    And Guan wins in numbers, so what exactly are you getting at?

Second, you act like his passive is hard to get off. If his passive was harder to trigger than maybe the argument could be made that he doesn't have enough CC without it.
    My point isn't that it's hard, my point is that it takes time, and lots of it. This is especially true once the laning phase ends and Cu doesn't have a steady supply of minions to build rage off of because he has to focus more on teamfights and contesting objectives. With this in mind, Guan not only hits harder, but both his damage and CC will be more frequently available.

Third, that IS an unreasonable assumption. Stop blowing things out of proportion. Anti heal on a single one of the Bellona's would counter his sustain, plenty of pen on a couple of the Bellonas would counter any of his tankiness, Bellona is ALSO tank, AND a simple ult stun lock would shut him down in an instant. Stop acting like he was unkillable.
    Nobody said he had to get a penta, just take 'em all on without dying. He has plenty of time to go in, kill one, and get out.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Comparing a simple average bruiser against someone completely breaking the game at his time
    10/10 analogy man
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    What? First off, my whole point was just to compare the raw numbers of the two. Second, you act like his passive is hard to get off. If his passive was harder to trigger than maybe the argument could be made that he doesn't have enough CC without it. Third, that IS an unreasonable assumption. Stop blowing things out of proportion. Anti heal on a single one of the Bellona's would counter his sustain, plenty of pen on a couple of the Bellonas would counter any of his tankiness, Bellona is ALSO tank, AND a simple ult stun lock would shut him down in an instant. Stop acting like he was unkillable.
    Yes, but just comparing raw numbers of damage from abilities is misleading as hell, as that logic would infer Anubis is the best mage in the game. Without factoring the variables, such as how frequently abilities can be used, your argument gets skewed
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    I think everybody is missing a very important part of my post. I acknowledge that Guan was better. I acknowledge that his available items and the fact that he was Magical made him stronger. The only point of this post was for a direct comparison between damage numbers in a single ability rotation.

Also, stop exaggerating and saying Guan could 1v5 release Bellona. That's just retarded to even suggest. Could he 1v1 her? Sure. 1v5? Only if the Bellona players are new to the game.
    He could.

He really could.

Everyone level 20, full build, full actives, everything off CD at start? He definitely could.

I'll admit it may be clutch but I believe 8-9 times out of 10 the Guan would win.

Again.

Full CDR, his Dash and Heal are BOTH 1.6 second CD (6 * 0.6 - 2).

He can dash through 1 Bellona, Heal, Dash again, Heal, Dash again, and so on.

When safe to do so he uses his Bongos to deal Scylla ultimate damage.

When in a tight spot he ults and deals full charged Isis ultimate damage.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    And let's add to the fact he was a magical god who could buy crit. While staying as bulky as a unkillable season 1 warrior.