Thread: Ps4 heart symbol in profile.. State of games etc

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 599
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Talking Ps4 heart symbol in profile.. State of games etc

First off the games are terrible with people always leaving matches.. You report them and nothing seems to get done.. I've played around 5 games today and probably 3 out of the 5 have had somone leave. One game was just people rushing in and dying

When you get people rushing in and just dying over and over do you report? Because it's not feeding if the person is trying yet they are giving the enemy so much of a lead it's not funny. You ask them why they feed and they say its casuals so relax why so mad?? I mean what can I do? They died 11 times and got 0 kills and then the enemy God is level 17 while we all still level 12 and then all you have to do is hope somone surrenders ( which never happens )

Ps4 casual conquest is terrible with people leaving. Insterlocking. Not knowing roles.. You are starting mid as a support in na? Well on ps4 if your mid wants you to start mid and you don't then you get threatened with " this guys a troll".. If you start mid your ADC goes wild and says why you troll. Today I had 3 insterlocking gods in casual conquest with 1 God leaving the game after I was telling him to go solo as a warrior.. The game carried on for a full 30 mins with no surrender in sight untill Titan was destroyed and we finally got out the game. You watch streamers playing a support role and then go into casuals and have the deal with 30 mins of hell! Which nobody picking roles, nobody understanding anything.

To combat all these problems I decided to try and find people who are really good at the game, those who can carry me in games while I play support or warrior and I can learn from them while I play casuals etc etc. I used to get 0% heart rating and after some digging somone said its if you leave games Is this correct? Or I'm lost because I play with 2 other people and if it's a clash we can expect to get matched with 2 others for a 5 man and then I would expect my heart rating to go up because we are winning most games? I don't really bm anyone and I don't leave games ever, I've never left a game unless it's a DC so why would my heart be lower when I'm partyied up and winning 90% of my games? I find my heart rating at 0% sometimes and I don't get why.
    I like turtles

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If you know they are trying and just are bad you probably shouldn't report them. You could report them for other then say feeding but not intentional but do you really want something to happen them for being new, bad, or both.

The heart symbol/your goodwill goes instantly to 0 is you get dced before a match ends. It doesn't take a little a way at a time. You can go from 100 to 0 in one dc. Recovering it back to 100 can take about 8-12 matches. Never really counted but it does take a few back to back to recover it.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 283
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    There seems to be no actions being taken against people you reported. There have been so many people who feed and rage quit in my games. I've also reported people who were really rude and said profanities but I haven't received any notices that actions have been taken against these people lately. I'm beginning to think it's useless.
    Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

MY APHRODITE SKIN IDEAS: Golfer, Queen Bee, Southern Belle, Screen Sensation.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 599
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    If you know they are trying and just are bad you probably shouldn't report them. You could report them for other then say feeding but not intentional but do you really want something to happen them for being new, bad, or both.
    I remember when I was a new player using Ymir and I kept dying because I built dmg instead of tank and I got threatened with report once.. I don't message them profanity but I'll ask them why they died xxxx times over and over and then if they give me a ton of profanity and something like I was just feeding because you suck then I'll report. Some will say sorry idk what I'm doing, then I'll try and give some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    There seems to be no actions being taken against people you reported. There have been so many people who feed and rage quit in my games. I've also reported people who were really rude and said profanities but I haven't received any notices that actions have been taken against these people lately. I'm beginning to think it's useless.
    I don't think the report system is usuless. But I'm not sure what really happens.. I have had instances where I get really bad profanity on the ps4 chat but it's rare to get a really bad bm, rather than report them to smite I've reported to ps4. Like this guy who sent me a pic of his private parts for some reason. I mean if I explained in smite report box that a guy did that then idk if they sort it out with ps4 or visa versa because they can't see the pic or what the guy said since its outside of smite.

My heart % seems to go up and down, I don't dc games so I'm guessing people report me maybe but I've seen my % go down even when winning 7+ games in a row and just listening to music chilling. Maybe I dropped a sick beat and the enemy team didn't like it..

It doesn't really bother me too much about my % but I was just curious
    Last edited by commandoo; 12-06-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    I like turtles