Thread: Can't use voice packs or announcer packs

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Can't use voice packs or announcer packs

Hello, so my problem is that every time someone has a voice pack and uses it my screen freezes. Also I can't use any of my announcer packs because it starts to lag, champions teleport, chat is slow, sound comes in delays etc etc.
    My basic game is this -- Game starts and after 8 sec somebody use "hi" (VVGH), my screen freezes for a few seconds. After
    awhile when everyone has been silent and uses voice commands --> instant freeze. Also right before I die my game lags, if I have about 0-10% health and someone is following/attacking me ---> lag, and this lasts about 3 seconds and my screen freezes, sounds come on delays and after that it's normal.
    It's frustrating because my PC can handle this game, I don't know what to do.. T^T

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Hmmm. I'm not a PC wizard. Could it be a RAM or memory issue? You could try reinstalling the game, maybe on another HD.

I have a another comp at home that is like 10 years old or something and I can run smite on it, the fps ain't great but its ok.

You could also try muting the sounds in game to get around the problem, ain't the fanciest solution but if it works better then nothing. Also make sure to turn down all graphics to low. I would also mute the music. Mute everything, see how it runs. Then unmute from there one by one and see how it goes.
    Rocking the boat

Junior Member Cupidhead CyberTootie's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Voice commands are not loaded at the loading screen. That's the requests for that data not being handled in a timely manner.