Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matchmaking has gotten better?

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    another [Mod Removed].

builds do matter in casual, especially if you dont play the toxicity that is ranked.
    I guess you are one of these ppl who are playing toxic ranked then.

Also no, it doesnt matter cause its not competitive. You want try-hard then play ranked, if you are affraid that somebody will be toxic to you then stop playing online games little baby... But so far I see that you are the most toxic person anyway.
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 12-07-2017 at 06:06 AM.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    I guess you are one of these ppl who are playing toxic ranked then.

Also no, it doesnt matter cause its not competitive. You want try-hard then play ranked, if you are affraid that somebody will be toxic to you then stop playing online games little baby... But so far I see that you are the most toxic person anyway.
    Your disrespect towards unranked and your feeling of self entitlement tell me already, you would be the cancer in ranked. I do play ranked once in awhile, I believe I'm gold 1 ATM. And to be frank, most of you entitled feeling ranked players are more tryhard and just bad at smite than most casual

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    Your disrespect towards unranked and your feeling of self entitlement tell me already, you would be the cancer in ranked. I do play ranked once in awhile, I believe I'm gold 1 ATM. And to be frank, most of you entitled feeling ranked players are more tryhard and just bad at smite than most casual
    "disrespect towards unranked"

Yea, my non-meta builds and gods are disrespectful for unranked games, how could I?

ranked players are more tryhard and just bad at smite than most casual
    Well I dunno, when I must done Arena quest where mages were frontliners, hunters doesnt press LMB when they were out of skills or assassins with global ults who were thinking that they can kill semi-tank 100-0 by diving to his fountain then I seriously doubt about it.

But you probably talking about aiming skills cause this is related to time reaction so yea they may be better at this. Also remember that not every "casual" player doesnt play ranked as well.

FYI Im not try-hard ranked player, I pick what I want and build what is the best for my playstyle, dont care about current meta. But I play only ranked for very obvious reasons, first is the max of 2 players premade, second is better matchmaking than in casuals(where literally 150 level can play with 10) and third is much less amount of leavers, very bad players and there is pick/ban phase as well which prevent "who is faster than better" system.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

New Member Cupidhead AlvaroMtnez's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 273
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    its a sh it as usual

Member Follower
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 458
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Depends on how you are measuring it.

If you mean, does it place good players with crap players more now then before in order to enforce the 50% win rate thing, then yes, it is better at that. You will see a lot more good players being punished for being good by matching them with crap teammates.

If you mean are the matches more evenly made, resulting in less one sided games, then no. In fact it is just the opposite of that.