Thread: Bad community

New Member Cupidhead NightWalker990's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!

Bad community

Usually, I don't make forum posts, but it just baffles me how terrible the PS4 community is on this game. While I can see frustration taking place in the competitive modes, it's puzzling how serious the adventure mode(s) are taken.

The first game I joined, I was invited to a chat party where two players made fun of my character, the fact I didn't have any items, and the person managed to die while laughing at me. Seriously.... is this how "Smite" introduces players to new game modes? You'll think this type of thing is rare, but it happened more than once.

Ah.... good old surrendering. I understand players may be inadequate for a particular challenge, but it seems players won't play with you on hard mode unless you have a perfect build (I also have quite a few epic items). If the character don't fall in a certain category, you'll see" You rock, cancel that." Who would've thought a cooperative mode would be more competitive than versus?

I give up. All I wanted to do was have fun and sure - I don't have a perfect build, but it doesn't hurt to help other players as well. On Dungeon Defenders 2, I'm level 700 and helped over a 100 people... not humiliate them because they're new or need help.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead articlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    w8 until you meet the people online for pc. its trash and the adults thinks its acceptable to act like the children. its the retarded leading the retarded. do us all a favor and contact hi rez directly to waste there time over a complaint so they see the mod they choose is not representing the community properly

Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    Reminds me of the time I played Awesomenaunts (MOBA) on PC. Me and my bro became relatively good and ran in the top tier 2 players (with tier 1 being the best). At this stage, you might as well have your head in a dumpster - the smug and self-importance elitism is so bad, my bro deleted the game and didn't come back until like a year later.

Somewhere, I think people forget the line between reality and video games. Don't get me wrong, though. I been playing since NES, but I'm here to have fun... you win some, you lose some.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead articlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    lol i got that game for free did a quick search for review and never installed it on those factors alone. taking those factors into play i should have never given smite a chance as i am now ashamed to even b part of this self destructive community. if you dont want to take my word for it solo que for nightmare adventure mode. people single you out insult you refuse to help and all around its a qq fest run by over privileged children throwing fits its to hard to beat considering they paid to play.

lolz i did but the pack but after i had earned enough to hold my own in a solo que for hard.

would you think to yourself considering this is a game for 12+ that you were treated with the respect of being in a children game?

or treated like an adult and well.....

Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    Definitely a wise decision as it's more or less the same thing you'll be experiencing on Smite. You gotta love how somebody rated this topic a 1 out of 5 stars, more than likely one of those people who take the game way too serious and cannot distinguish between the difference of a video game in comparison to a real fight. The type of immature attitudes exhibited by many players is precisely why I don't play many competitive games, but I wouldn't have ever thought the same thing (if not worse) in a cooperative mode. I'm to the point where I have zero interest in playing the game anymore as any form of enjoyable has become diminished.

Junior Member Cupidhead DrakeHorizon's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points
    It's really a matter of personal experience and luck. I play on PS4 and I always meet lots of awesome people that I quickly become friends with. But I always get that one person who decides that he's going to be a douche the entire match.