Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: State of Balance

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points

State of Balance

I feel like balance is better than ever. Some gods are strong than others but for the most part, everyone is about the same level.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Uwilltap3; 12-05-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead articlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 617
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    i have a suggestion, give it up and onl y play what they make as meta hero's or whatever. there is a list where the top hero's reside and playing against them normally is like peing against the wind. you want the truth? only play meta heros like loki zues ect the game is made to suppor twhat the dev consider not equality or anythign. bacchus is a hero that really never goes out of meta.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,466
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    >Tips on Artio?
    >State of balance

I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 2,896
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    If we ignore Gladiators Shield, Devo Gloves, tanks doing way too much damage for how tanky they can be, and hunters being lethal and online after about 5 minutes, Ah Puch/Anubis/Cupid/Artemis/Xbal being considerably worse than the rest of their class, then sure!

I also forgot Bumbas Mask whoopsies.
    Last edited by Goobis; 12-05-2017 at 11:21 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Lol. Idk why it says tips in Artio. Must not have changed it.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Know what all of your abilities do. Don't be that worthless Artio that doesn't know that she has a cripple. In fact if you're bad just stay in druid form and use your cripple on cd.

Have a good team that follows you in for kills.

Profit.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Fixed title
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Balance is good. People dont understand that it doesnt matter what people think is the best or is bad or good. What matters is the numbers or legitamate reason from clear observation and thought. Using what is thought of a gods balance as a way of evidence the god is unbalanced on a balance thread is nothing more then a shit post imo.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by articlink View Post
    i have a suggestion, give it up and onl y play what they make as meta hero's or whatever. there is a list where the top hero's reside and playing against them normally is like peing against the wind. you want the truth? only play meta heros like loki zues ect the game is made to suppor twhat the dev consider not equality or anythign. bacchus is a hero that really never goes out of meta.
    Meta "heroes".

Loki.

Thanks for the laugh.
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 12-06-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 605
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Been satisfied with Smite's balance ever since I started. People keep whining about one god or another every patch but I have yet to face a single god that even came close to brake the game in half the way I've seen it happen in other MOBAs.

Granted, I wasn't around Release-Bellona and all the other, older horror-stories and I'm more than willing to blindly believe those stories. But personally I've yet to see a single time I hear someone bitch about a god being "OP" that couldn't be attributed to either that player's opponent's superiority as a player or that player's team's shortcoming.

Guardians often exclusively build protections up the ass, completely eliminating themselves as a threat.
    Warriors often have no clue what their god even does and thus either go full glasscanon or full defense
    Mages have a persistent case of wasting their entire kit on minion waves, followed by long passages of being useless.
    Assassins think they're warriors
    And hunters usually are either so dense they cannot function if there's even a single enemy minion in front of them or they're new to the whole "Enemies can dodge your shit"-concept.

If you get people who are actually aware of what their god is good and - more importantly - bad at, it really just comes down to who makes the right choices at the right time.