Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Remove Fenrir's New Ult Cone Targeter!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    855
    2
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    i'll repeat it again, just cus people dont care about to whine about it(they did, just cus u missed them does not mean they didnt btw), does not mean the issue is not there. thats just retarded mentality.
    It was a joke but yet your still defending it? You tried to be a smarty pants and it backfired, simple.

    Your literally not thinking. Do you know the definition of need? require (something) because it is essential or very important. His ultimate was never a topic. So obviously nobody has a problem with it. So by definition it was not a needed change. It wasn't very important or essential.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    552
    6
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 536
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Anyway I think there is a misunderstanding because I answered and quote something another person said and you were quoting at the same time but I think I quoted you instead and I couldn't find the first post later, so I'm not perfectly aware of the conversation and if we're all talking about the same thing.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,533
    9
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    No people didn't complain about space having no air. Better than that, they invented a solution for that problem. Because that's what you do when you have a NEED, invent a solution...
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    Here it comes the sarcasm excuse. I don't take an stupid comparison serious. I take how it is: stupid. That's why overdo in my explanations...
    so these replies clearly show you dont understand how to react to sarcasm either. too bad i guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    It was a joke but yet your still defending it? You tried to be a smarty pants and it backfired, simple.

    Your literally not thinking. Do you know the definition of need? require (something) because it is essential or very important. His ultimate was never a topic. So obviously nobody has a problem with it. So by definition it was not a needed change. It wasn't very important or essential.
    you dont "defend" a joke by pointing out the stupidity of attacking someone over it. but since you always attack people directly when they point out your stupidity, i understand.

    and which part of "there were complaints about it in the past that YOU did not see" that you dont get even after i've said it several times? are you really that stupid? no, dont answer that. i know you are.

    also, thats not how you decide a "needed" change. changes happen because hirez wants it to happen. and hirez doesnt define whats needed or not based solely on people complaining about it.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  4. #24
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    855
    2
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    so these replies clearly show you dont understand how to react to sarcasm either. too bad i guess?



    you dont "defend" a joke by pointing out the stupidity of attacking someone over it. but since you always attack people directly when they point out your stupidity, i understand.

    and which part of "there were complaints about it in the past that YOU did not see" that you dont get even after i've said it several times? are you really that stupid? no, dont answer that. i know you are.

    also, thats not how you decide a "needed" change. changes happen because hirez wants it to happen. and hirez doesnt define whats needed or not based solely on people complaining about it.
    Your just gonna keep embarssing yourself? What they did to Fenrirs ultimate was not a balance change. They simply changed the method of on hit grab with his ultimate in hope for the better.

    Nobody has complained about it, which means majority of the player base did not see a problem with grabbing with his ultimate. Which means by definition it eas not a very important or essential change. hi rez depends on players to decide there balance changes. you are trying to debate for no reason. Your literally embarssing yourself first your thoughtless space comment now your saying hi rez doesn't depend on the community for balance. Nobody is trying to make you feel stupid, you are and you don't even realize it.

    and there has not been 1 person who has complained about his ultimate on here this whole season or last.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    552
    6
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 536
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    so these replies clearly show you dont understand how to react to sarcasm either. too bad i guess?



    you dont "defend" a joke by pointing out the stupidity of attacking someone over it. but since you always attack people directly when they point out your stupidity, i understand.

    and which part of "there were complaints about it in the past that YOU did not see" that you dont get even after i've said it several times? are you really that stupid? no, dont answer that. i know you are.

    also, thats not how you decide a "needed" change. changes happen because hirez wants it to happen. and hirez doesnt define whats needed or not based solely on people complaining about it.
    You defend your stupid comparison with the excuse of sarcasm. But how I said I don't even know who posted the comment I was really answering because they deleted it and I quoted the person that quoted the person I wanted to ask who I think it's not even you. I was talking about that comment from the user who said that we all breath and air doesn't stop being a need just because nobody ask to breath. I think you might be answering to that person with sarcasm and I was answering to him as well.

    On the other hand I don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you say I'm always attacking people because they insult me.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    552
    6
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 536
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    And after all, another post turns into a stupid argument about something completely irrelevant that has nothing to do with the original topic. This is intended to show your agreement or disagreement about Fenrir's new ult targeter, not about the definition of NEED, if you just want to trouble go to a reality show...
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,533
    9
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    You defend your stupid comparison with the excuse of sarcasm. But how I said I don't even know who posted the comment I was really answering because they deleted it and I quoted the person that quoted the person I wanted to ask who I think it's not even you. I was talking about that comment from the user who said that we all breath and air doesn't stop being a need just because nobody ask to breath. I think you might be answering to that person with sarcasm and I was answering to him as well.

    On the other hand I don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you say I'm always attacking people because they insult me.
    its not an excuse you dumbass. it WAS blatantly fucking obvious sarcasm. and if you knew how to read you'd see that attacking comment wasnt targeted at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Your just gonna keep embarssing yourself? What they did to Fenrirs ultimate was not a balance change. They simply changed the method of on hit grab with his ultimate in hope for the better.

    Nobody has complained about it, which means majority of the player base did not see a problem with grabbing with his ultimate. Which means by definition it eas not a very important or essential change. hi rez depends on players to decide there balance changes. you are trying to debate for no reason. Your literally embarssing yourself first your thoughtless space comment now your saying hi rez doesn't depend on the community for balance. Nobody is trying to make you feel stupid, you are and you don't even realize it.

    and there has not been 1 person who has complained about his ultimate on here this whole season or last.
    how the fuck am i embarrasing myself for pointing out your stupidity you bloody moron? its animation, as been told before, was in conflict with its actual hitbox so people DID complain about it. just because you dont see it does not mean people didnt. dumbass. and hirez has shown time and time again that they dont act on community requests majority of the time. they work based on the numbers they have and their self judgement and they stated it countless times.

    and sarcasm is sarcasm. its doesnt have to be thoughtful. but yeah, keep on attacking me on a sarcasm and keep claiming that some other bullshit you always keep claiming on literally every topic and call out on people with more bullshit when they point out your stupidity.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  8. #28
    Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    9,936
    32
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 800
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Rep Power
    50
    Derailed into fights, closing.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

    ~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •