Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: reports for winning

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CrazyCatastrophe's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Red face reports for winning

3rd time in a row after winning in joust (not even ranked) different enemies type "reported" in chat and soon me and my teammates get a regular notification about "being reported for harassment", is this a new tradition? I'm surprised smite community got this bad

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 672
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I frequently get reported by enemy teams for being good with Daji and winning. I feel like people became really toxic towards this character. They keep blackmailing me like: "get cancer, I wish you a slow death, she takes no skill, etc." Followed up by "report Daji for being cancer/spamming skills, cheating..." I don't really mind that, it's fun shredding tryhards with an underrated character and make people jealous. XD

What I want to say is, ignore those idiots and report them too. Hirez can check your chat history if they want to and won't ban you for false reports. I hope so at least, every day I'm waiting for my account to get banned for those numerous, silly reports against me...

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeydon View Post
    I hope so at least, every day I'm waiting for my account to get banned for those numerous, silly reports against me...
    I'm still here and i've been reported for everything, and probably get reported every time I play conquest too, and - if I could... id report myself every damn time I think its a good idea to play clash.

You have to actually break rules to get punished, which are specifically (excessive) harassment and afking, usually repeated over multiple games in a short period of time.

technically the person saying "reported", or to report you, or to surrender at 10 because of you is harassing you and could be legitimately reported for harassment. Not that anything is likely to happen to them either, but I'm just pointing out... they are breaking more rules than you by simply stating they are reporting you (its a threat).

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Yeah I had a guy who said he recorded everything and that I would get banned. Funny dude that. I didn't even play that good and it was with ymir which I'm not even that good with to begin with.
    Rocking the boat

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,033
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    I got reported for winning a Duel as Loki, against a Cernunnos...without even backdooring.

Sad people.

Don't worry about them.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Yeah, I got reported for getting a godlike a few weeks ago. Seems legit. xD

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If they announce they are reporting you couldn't you just report them as other and give one for false reporting.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizlenut View Post
    I'm still here and i've been reported for everything, and probably get reported every time I play conquest too, and - if I could... id report myself every damn time I think its a good idea to play clash.

You have to actually break rules to get punished, which are specifically (excessive) harassment and afking, usually repeated over multiple games in a short period of time.

technically the person saying "reported", or to report you, or to surrender at 10 because of you is harassing you and could be legitimately reported for harassment. Not that anything is likely to happen to them either, but I'm just pointing out... they are breaking more rules than you by simply stating they are reporting you (its a threat).
    I've said to report a player before.... An enemy Fenrir died within the first 2 minutes of Joust and never came back out from under the Titan for the rest of the game, or even tried defending the Titan he just moved around a bit so he didn't get DC. So when the match was over I apologized to the enemy and stated I had reported the Fenrir. I wasn't aware that would be considered harassment.

Also you forgot the intentionally feeding rule. You can't do that either. I'm pretty sure while it isn't explicitly stated, you also can't do the only running around jumping and spamming laugh emote the entire game thing. Even if you do go out into lane and no one attacks you, if that is all you do the entire game I'm pretty sure you can be reported. Though it would have to be under other since technically people weren't killing you so you weren't 'feeding'.

Junior Member Cupidhead MCMLXVII's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 686
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Yes it is so bad that i stopped playing smite and uninstalled the game. First of all, i started playing this game on its Beta days... it must be 4 years now. For the first 2 years i really enjoyed but alas, after Facebook and Google connectivity it started to make me sick.. and lately after so many server related Deserter bans, and the last match i played, (Chu) i was not even level I with him, and my score was 1/8 kd and there was Ah Puch with X level and played 2/10 kd and i got report for feed and he's got none. And this was the last thing i could take... And it was a fracking Arena game.. can you imagine this?

Now i'm completely free of Smite, and i already started feel better. Because i will not have to face those malpractices on me.

Those nerve breaking days are over, finally.

Thanks for the fishes, but not my best wishes.
    Last edited by MCMLXVII; 12-06-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CrazyCatastrophe's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    just got reported again, for going 24-1 as thanatos in arena as ever, after match enemy feeder says "report thanatos", then i'm getting notification about being reported for harassment. I wonder, when I'll get enough reports for ban? cause in this game, you'll get banned only for playing good