Thread: Jotunn’s Wrath MANDATORY ITEM

Junior Member Cupidhead AIGuardian's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Jotunn’s Wrath MANDATORY ITEM

Jotunn’s Wrath is already a top pic. Now with a incoming decrease in cost will make this item into ever built. Example. http://smite.guru/builds/chaac

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,085
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Jotuns Wrath is basically the physical version of Spear of Desolation.

Practically viable on any ability physical god but not a 100% must-have.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,962
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Jotunn's Wrath has been getting phased out in replacement for Gladiator's Shield for a good while.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    For me its always was mandatory fo ability based gods, but reducing cost by 4% doesnt change anything...
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    I like the changes. Ability assassins are not favored in the meta (unless the abilities give huge benefit like serqs ult or similar), this along with hydra change can give them a slight edge again . Da Ji however will become a monster since she in particular benefits from Hydras, and loki will be even nastier in Arena :/
    Rocking the boat

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,499
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Jotunn's was always a decent pick on Chaac, but ever since Gladiator's Shield was released it was widely favored all because of the fact that it gave 10% CDR at a far cheaper price than Jotunn's.

Jotunn's was actually quite an outlier that didn't adapt to the times because all the other maces were 2300-2350 while it was still stuck at 2450.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Junior Member Cupidhead AIGuardian's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Jotunn's was always a decent pick on Chaac, but ever since Gladiator's Shield was released it was widely favored all because of the fact that it gave 10% CDR at a far cheaper price than Jotunn's.

Jotunn's was actually quite an outlier that didn't adapt to the times because all the other maces were 2300-2350 while it was still stuck at 2450.

Plz dont make me link every single smite guru were the majority of gods is top recommended Jotun. This is but one of them. not talking opinion but fact. http://smite.guru/builds/chaac

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,962
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    When was the last time this was updated? Cause no warrior is going to go BoV second item anymore when Gladiator's Shield exists along with such a late Jotunn's pickup like that. Jotunn's on almost every warrior has been phased out in favor of more defensive bruise builds rather than straight damage items.
    Last edited by Goobis; 12-06-2017 at 12:58 AM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,499
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    Plz dont make me link every single smite guru were the majority of gods is top recommended Jotun. This is but one of them. not talking opinion but fact. http://smite.guru/builds/chaac
    "Fact"

Smiteguru by a longshot takes a while to shift from what is popular this season to what was popular previously. I imagine it's all cumulative making this worse; Jotunn's was the only offensive CDR option for warriors second so they've had like what, a long time with that as the only option? So of course that data will take a long time being phased out, when the truth is already evident: it's just too expensive while Gladiator's is just a cheaper and faster power spike.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.