Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Improving Builds

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    I will practice with Thor.

With owned Assassins done, now I will move onto Guardians one of the 2 classes I play most since I usually wind up going a tank due to team comps plus I need to use my only Celtic God for an Odyssey Quest.

So I start with Atrio.
    Despite her high ranking by skilled players, I have not learned her good yet. Only know one combo of 5 abilities from going against a good Artio.
    I added the 6 items from usual bruiser builds I have seen on other Guardians but not tried it yet PvP.
    Added Lotus Crown and Shield of Regrowth due to her D1 and D3 though the first probably is not as useful since only D1 would trigger it.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SinMaster5's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    don't play much batz but when I do bumbas, blue stone, blink IF u don't absolutely need beads/aegis first.
    warrior
    hydras - I like the mana early
    DB - if tanky team build TB
    jotuns - can be built 2nd if u want more cdr/pen
    TB
    spirit robe/mantle of discord
    I really disagree with def as the last item.
    Now's meta is really about defence assassins and if you can't live enough at least to ult then you're more than trash.
    Probably 2 defence item would be nice too, hun batz is not going to lose much damage by removing hydra for a lot of people since they just attack without AA cancel.

gods like thanny or nemesis I'll build heartseeker on.
    Last but not least.
    Have you ever tried AA Nemesis? or do you just build Hs on Nemesis together with an AA build.
    Well surprise, Hs deserves no place in her build.
    Rawr

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    you should never stack as a jungler you are splitting to many camps and waves plus your mid laner is almost always going to be stacked in addition to that by the time you would get transcendence finished would be when the team fighting starts to happen so that will give you even less time to stack it

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 816
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SinMaster5 View Post
    I really disagree with def as the last item.
    Now's meta is really about defence assassins and if you can't live enough at least to ult then you're more than trash.
    Probably 2 defence item would be nice too, hun batz is not going to lose much damage by removing hydra for a lot of people since they just attack without AA cancel.

Last but not least.
    Have you ever tried AA Nemesis? or do you just build Hs on Nemesis together with an AA build.
    Well surprise, Hs deserves no place in her build.
    first he was askin for help with builds sooo I'm giving him sum basic builds that will work 85% of the time.

2nd if he's that new meta doesn't mean shit and ffs I'm lvl 126 and still don't see more then 1 in 5 games with the tank meta in casuals.

3rd yes I build AA Nemesis once in a while and no I don't build heartseeker on her in that build, that would be retarded. HS is for ability dmg early especially since they buffed slice n dice earlier this season.

I'd add my AA nem build but you prolly wouldn't like that either.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    mantle/ is almost never wrong if you can afford it IMO. Even as batz some games people will just beads ure ult turn and stun you. What you doing then? When mantle pops you can just jump out unless they have heavy delayed dmg and even then you can aegis. You can also go that which gives cc immune vs some enemies. Robe though I'm not a huge fan on assassin.
    Rocking the boat

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SinMaster5's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    first he was askin for help with builds sooo I'm giving him sum basic builds that will work 85% of the time.

2nd if he's that new meta doesn't mean shit and ffs I'm lvl 126 and still don't see more then 1 in 5 games with the tank meta in casuals.

3rd yes I build AA Nemesis once in a while and no I don't build heartseeker on her in that build, that would be retarded. HS is for ability dmg early especially since they buffed slice n dice earlier this season.

I'd add my AA nem build but you prolly wouldn't like that either.

The build won't work if he's going to die, just saying.
    Why would you build nemesis once in a while and not always, she's trash with ability based set.
    Rawr

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Just a reminder, I moved on to Guardian builds now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    I will practice with Thor.

With owned Assassins done, now I will move onto Guardians one of the 2 classes I play most since I usually wind up going a tank due to team comps plus I need to use my only Celtic God for an Odyssey Quest.

So I start with Atrio.
    Despite her high ranking by skilled players, I have not learned her good yet. Only know one combo of 5 abilities from going against a good Artio.
    I added the 6 items from usual bruiser builds I have seen on other Guardians but not tried it yet PvP.
    Added Lotus Crown and Shield of Regrowth due to her D1 and D3 though the first probably is not as useful since only D1 would trigger it.