Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Improving Builds

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SinMaster5's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Hello sir.
    For the very beginning. Fenrir, is ugh.. a multiple choice god? I think that's the right world.
    I've seen and played him as Jungle, Solo and Support.
    He is a very strange god which you can build many builds on him.
    Solo build, Ability based build, Auto attack build and even the support build.(As strange as it sounds)
    I'm going to tell you just 2 simple builds. (You can build whatever starter you want on him whatever)
    1) Warrior Tabi, Jotun's wrath, Shifter's shield, Hs, Brawler and Titan bane. This is the most normal build for an ability based god.
    You can *always* build Def in case you need. Just remove Hs or Shifter or Both.
    Brawler and Titan should be build earlier if needed but for brawler, you can just remove it from the build if there's no healing and so you're gonna have a place for def.
    2) Mark of the vanguard as starter.
    Warrior tabi, Gladiator's shield, hide of the neamean lion, bulwark(pestilince in case they have healing, or both as you want)
    Qins and Frostbound(in case you don't want frostbound go for Mantle of discord)
    As I told you, you can build many things on him that's why i'm not even sure what you should build.
    Rawr

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Well I found some old videos for some gods including Fenrir and rebuilt him, got to use in one match since, so far doing much better.

Next up Hun Batz, also had a video on the same playlist, seen some improvement but I think it could use some tweaking. Stone Sword and Transcendence are throw ins that I never really use on him.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Hun bats wants titans and Deathbringer or malice imo. I see what u wanna do with that build and i guess it could work.

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Hun bats wants titans and Deathbringer or malice imo. I see what u wanna do with that build and i guess it could work.
    I do see where Titan's makes sense over Executioner.
    I am still trying to figure out when it is better to use Deathbringer or Malice.

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    ok sooo general rule for sins, determine abilty vs AA gods. my core items on ability sins warrior, jotunns, TB now there's 2 items to decide btwn that being hydra or heartseeker. batz, awilix will benefit from hydras cuz ur gonna be weaving autos in with them. gods like thanny or nemesis I'll build heartseeker on.
    don't play much batz but when I do bumbas, blue stone, blink IF u don't absolutely need beads/aegis first.
    warrior
    hydras - I like the mana early
    DB - if tanky team build TB
    jotuns - can be built 2nd if u want more cdr/pen
    TB
    spirit robe/mantle of discord

last item I will usually get sumthing tanky with cdr on to max out. if u want full glass cannon brawlers, malice, heart seeker he can really use both cuz blink, fear no evil with seeker and then auto slam auto monkey auto saving leap for possible escape.

DB is almost always better then malice ESPECIALLY when you only get 1 crit item. and on batz I usually only opt for 1 Cuz that 40% increase to crits and 40% increase from hydras and I do believe it's hydra bonus then the crit doubles that then the 40% increased crit.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 643
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    ok sooo general rule for sins, determine abilty vs AA gods ... hydra or heartseeker. batz, awilix will benefit from hydras cuz ur gonna be weaving autos in with them. gods like thanny or nemesis I'll build heartseeker on.
    Critical point is AA vs. Ability, and yes, Hydras is so awesome with a AA-based gods that you can attack cancel. I do use it with Thanny sometimes, he has wicked weave potential w. rotating 3-AA-2-AA-1 or other combos.
    M3mphisMiles

We named the dog P0eP0e ...

Top Gods: Ares, Nemesis, Kuzenpwn
    ~~~

Achievements:
    Last of the owned Assassins, Thor.
    Hardly ever play him but if he gets picked in Assault or some other random pick, gotta know.

Achievements:
    thor = ability assassin. usually build him tanky cuz of late game fall off.
    warrior
    jotuns
    physical def with cdr glad shield/bpov
    magical def with cdr ancile/gengis
    TB
    hp item stone gauntlet/stone/sov/nemean/bulwark/winged

more phys if they have 3+
    more mag if they have 3+

mantle can be used if a prot item doesnt have cdr

brawlers when there is a healer any where in build earlier the better.

I never stack on sins unless I'm in solo lane

I like to keep my builds fluid for what happens in a game. ie s gaurdian decides to go dmg, then u can go tankier to compensive or more dmg to kill him faster since he won't be as tany himself or if u get fed early.

these r how I play ppl may have other opinions

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Don't go with lifesteal with Thor, he's an ability based god, unlike Fenrir, which also is an ability based god, but he has a buff to his aa and in-built lifesteal.

The build from breakmyfutoffinu is nice, but I always try going with an item with mixed defenses, but clearly, depending on the matches you would change it.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    Don't go with lifesteal with Thor, he's an ability based god, unlike Fenrir, which also is an ability based god, but he has a buff to his aa and in-built lifesteal.

The build from breakmyfutoffinu is nice, but I always try going with an item with mixed defenses, but clearly, depending on the matches you would change it.
    thanx geta yeah I was gonna mention that specifically and forgot, yeah skip the lifesteal.