Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [SPOILS] 4.23 PTS Datamining: Lower Back Pain Edition

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    You cant be morbidly obese and muscular.
    False.

This dude here fits every criteria of obese, yet he is still muscular.
    About Bacchus? He wasn't spectaculary muscular, but he did have some. Keks is right about you can notice some on his arms, as well as on this picture, as you see.

Whether you like it or not, obesity and being muscular doesn't necessarily have a negative correlation.
    That doesn't change the fact that the new Bacchus is not the same happy drunken turd we all loved (well, lots of us). But you are not correct on this anatomical detail. Period.
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensaurus View Post
    Loki is just a Marvel-ripoff
    But how? All they have in common is the presence of horns (not even similar ones at that), and the fact that the new one looks vaguely like Tom Hiddleston. Other than that, there's just so little in common between them.

Also, unless you wanna have a little fun poking the bear, don't bother with Zellun. He's just a troll. I only bothered replying to him to kill time, and because I was anxious about my coding test today; and I only came back when I saw Magic had posted.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    False.

This dude here fits every criteria of obese, yet he is still muscular.
    About Bacchus? He wasn't spectaculary muscular, but he did have some. Keks is right about you can notice some on his arms, as well as on this picture, as you see.

Whether you like it or not, obesity and being muscular doesn't necessarily have a negative correlation.
    That doesn't change the fact that the new Bacchus is not the same happy drunken turd we all loved (well, lots of us). But you are not correct on this anatomical detail. Period.
    Are you blatantly ignoring me saying "morbidly obese" or do you just not know what they mean? There is Overweight-Obese and morbidly obese. They are very different.

There is not a single well developed muscle in this guys body. Like, look at his fucking hands they connect perfectly with his arm Pure fat. He is morbidly obese. Look at his waist. Look at his chest 0 muscle. HIs arms are surrounded by pure fat no definition at all. It is evident its fat when you look at his hands.

This guy is not obese idk if you know the definition of the word but here it is. Obese-grossly fat or overweight.

This guy is in good shape, he is clearly healthy. He has great defined arms with well developed muscles. He has very well developed chest muscles. Decent traps. and great back muscles. You clearly dont know what obese means. These are serious health conditions.

This is my home

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Yada yada
    I could make a paint image, highlighting Bacchus' muscles, but since you won't listen anyway, I won't bother. You obviously can't handle being wrong and just ride on definitions you think mean something else they actually mean. You are not worth discussing with.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    But how? All they have in common is the presence of horns (not even similar ones at that), and the fact that the new one looks vaguely like Tom Hiddleston. Other than that, there's just so little in common between them.
    And also the fact that he unnecessarily look handsome (he is supposed to be tortured by snake venom, having burn scars on his face), the way he acts like... Dunni, he just seems like a Tom Hiddleston parody. The original at least had distinguishable feats and personality, alas he needed a texture update. Whatever. It's not that bad of a remodel, it was just uncalled for.

And I did have my fun poking the bear. Now I've done, since I'm not feeling like beating a dead horse anymore.
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    And also the fact that he unnecessarily look handsome (he is supposed to be tortured by snake venom, having burn scars on his face), the way he acts like... Dunni, he just seems like a Tom Hiddleston parody. The original at least had distinguishable feats and personality, alas he needed a texture update. Whatever. It's not that bad of a remodel, it was just uncalled for.
    Loki's a shapeshifter, and a frequent one at that. He'd likely think to just get rid of the scars (which weren't really there on the original model) himself. He doesn't act or talk like Marvel's Loki. The original Loki was like some old man, and didn't look like he was very happy to be free and stabbing people in the back. This Loki looks like a prick. I like the original's color scheme and snake motif more, and I wish they'd kept it, but I don't think it's really fair to say the new one is a Marvel ripoff.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I could make a paint image, highlighting Bacchus' muscles, but since there not there, I won't bother. I obviously can't handle being wrong and dont know the definitions of simple words like obese, this is evident when i tried to call a body builder Obese. I Am not worth discussing with you until i educate myself
    honestly, You wouldnt have to go out looking so bad if you just kept to yourself instead of trying to be politically correct about something you didnt even have the least education about.
    Last edited by Zellun; 12-07-2017 at 08:33 PM.

This is my home

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    This discussion is stupid.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    This discussion is stupid.
    Can it even be considered a discussion?

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 294
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm so excited for the patch motes today. Can't wait to see the new Artio, Cernunnos, Medusa, and Nike Odyssey skins. Ra, Skadi, and Hades have appeared before and I'm hoping we'll finally see it. The rest of the skins might appear in the next few patch notes shows.

I want to see Cabrakan's new skin sooner rather than later. I'm also eagerly awaiting Fafnir's just to see what kind of surprise that have in store for us. I have a feeling Aphrodite's will take a little while since we just got 2 skins for her this year. I don't like Mercury but if the remodel turns out like Bacchus' then I can't wait to see it. Hopefully, we get something of a surprise - like a new Zhong Kui skin kind of surprise.
    Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

MY APHRODITE SKIN IDEAS: Golfer, Queen Bee, Southern Belle, Screen Sensation.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    Ilike a new Zhong Kui skin kind of surprise.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...huh...ha...*internal screaming*

Muh Concepts