Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73

Thread: [SPOILS] 4.23 PTS Datamining: Lower Back Pain Edition

  1. #51
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Also, since it's relevant: visual evidence that Bacchus is still the same fat man we all know and love. Props to Lyra for spectating me and getting this masterpiece.


    EDIT: Here's an even better one:
    First one is Enig, second is me.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  2. #52
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    First off, the fact that you seem to think they're opposites demonstrates that you don't know what they mean. Also, I just showed a buff, fat guy to you, so your continued opposition to this detail is downright inane.
    The picture you gave showed a man with well developed body muscles with fat around it. That isnt morbidly obese which makes it clear you dont know what it means. being morbidly obese is a serious health condition.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    His arms and legs were actually really beefy, as anyone with eyes can see if they scroll up a little.
    I dont know what your looking at but by the picture his feet are nearly bigger then his leg. There is no sign of muscle definition or evidence of his legs being muscular at all. Did you just say "Beefy", kiddo what do you mean by beefy? lol. Dont tell me that you mean muscular.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If you think there was nothing wrong with this abomination, then you officially forfeit the right to have your thoughts on character design mean a damn thing.
    In this case that applys to the rest of the people on here that gave there opinion along with a legitimate reason of why they dont like the new model? Your basically disrespecting anybody that has a opinion different from yours. Which is bridge dwelling behavior. Is it not?



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Second, learn to spell. Second, Bacchus never looked "despicable." He looked like a fat slob, but not necessarily a morally reprehensible individual. He's still a slob, and he's still crazy; this is evident in his animations and voice acting, which are what bring a character to life and give them a definable personality. It's your opinion that he was more desirable before. It's a fact that the new model is of a higher quality, looks more like an actual human being, and better represents Bacchus's character from mythology.
    If you didnt notice you said "first off" twice so i fixed it for you to make you sound even more like a bad ass. And it doesn't take much to see that you dont know what the word despicable means. Funny how you link us all to a word that you dont even know the meaning of. The first model of bachus was a man with a over grown beard, morbidly obese and was a drunk. If you think that isnt despicable then im pretty sure you need to recheck what the word actually means.


    It isnt up for debate. Your simply wrong nothing was needed. It is all opinion whether you like the new model or not alot liked the old model. After the remodel they clearly cleaned him up alot. They turned him from a morbidly obese guy into a strong fat guy. They cleaned up his beard and gave him better clothes. Alot of players dont like the change because it took away bachus careless looking despicable appearance. And that is facts. The remodel did nothing but clean bachus up. Him needing the changes is flat out wrong, it is opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Kek vs Zellun, round 28.
    Eh iv gotten use to kiddo, he has a very strong personality i wonder whats his zodiac sign.

    And im glad there giving mercury's boring ass a remodel
    Last edited by Zellun; 12-06-2017 at 11:17 PM.


    This is my home

  3. #53
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    The picture you gave showed a man with well developed body muscles with fat around it. That isnt morbidly obese which makes it clear you dont know what it means. being morbidly obese is a serious health condition.
    Yes, that's why it's called morbidly obese. Because it can kill you. That said, we're not exactly dealing with realism here. These are beings that can turn into literal golden showers to get laid; if you're going to say they can't be fat and buff at once, then you might as well disregard every character in the game because they all break the laws of physics and nature. A lot.

    I dont know what your looking at but by the picture his feet are nearly bigger then his leg. There is no sign of muscle definition or evidence of his legs being muscular at all. Did you just say "Beefy", kiddo what do you mean by beefy? lol. Dont tell me that you mean muscular.
    His feet don't make his legs non-muscular. You know damn well what "beefy" means.

    In this case that applys to the rest of the people on here that gave there opinion along with a legitimate reason of why they dont like the new model? Your basically disrespecting anybody that has a opinion different from yours. Which is bridge dwelling behavior. Is it not?
    Objectively, in that image, his eyes are bulging out of his head and his jaw is sinking into his beard, leaving his teeth visible but not his lips. Objectively, that's not how anatomy works. Objectively, there's a problem with that. Objectively, anyone who thinks that's OK for a character who's not explicitly supposed to be bizarre or unsettling has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

    If you didnt notice you said "first off" twice so i fixed it for you to make you sound even more like a bad ass.
    That you felt the need to do that and use this sentence doesn't make you look very good, it makes you look stuck-up.

    And it doesn't take much to see that you dont know what the word despicable means. Funny how you link us all to a word that you dont even know the meaning of. The first model of bachus was a man with a over grown beard, morbidly obese and was a drunk. If you think that isnt despicable then im pretty sure you need to recheck what the word actually means.
    None of this holds any water if you don't say what the word means. Also, I linked the dictionary definition, and the definition supports my statement. You're fabricating arguments now.

    It isnt up for debate. Your simply wrong nothing was needed. It is all opinion whether you like the new model or not alot liked the old model.
    If it's all a matter of opinion, then neither of us can be wrong. If it's "not up for debate" and one of us is outright wrong, it's not a matter of opinion. Pick one and go with it, or accept that you're just going on about nothing at this point.

    After the remodel they clearly cleaned him up alot. They turned him from a morbidly obese guy into a strong fat guy. They cleaned up his beard and gave him better clothes. Alot of players dont like the change because it took away bachus careless looking despicable appearance. And that is facts. The remodel did nothing but clean bachus up. Him needing the changes is flat out wrong, it is opinion.
    If it did nothing but make him cleaner, then it cannot have taken away the quintessential aspects of the design, which you assert that it has. And it hasn't, as evident by the screenshots Lyra and Enig took. A lot of players dislike the change not because it was a bad change, but because they're nostalgic and are opposed to change. It happens in a lot of fandoms--Transformers and Pokemon have it particularly bad, from what I've heard.

    And again, here's the transition from old...

    ...to new.

    It's almost like his signature demeanor and aesthetic never left him, but were simply translated onto an actual human being.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

  4. #54
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    To put things into perspective.

    Old Bacchus picture gives me nightmares.

    New Bacchus picture makes me laugh.

    Bacchus in Smite's incarnation is definitely meant to be leaning more towards partying and being funny than being horrific and infecting everyone with madness. (hmm...Discordia is Fem-Bacchus?)
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  5. #55
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Yes, that's why it's called morbidly obese. Because it can kill you. That said, we're not exactly dealing with realism here. These are beings that can turn into literal golden showers to get laid; if you're going to say they can't be fat and buff at once, then you might as well disregard every character in the game because they all break the laws of physics and nature. A lot.
    Once again you cant be morbidly obese and buff lol. Being morbidly obese is a serious health condition. Its really a simple word with a simple definition lol it would help to look it up.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    His feet don't make his legs non-muscular. You know damn well what "beefy" means.
    What do you mean by beefy? Muscle? his legs show no sign of definition at all . His feet are almost bigger then his leg lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Objectively, in that image, his eyes are bulging out of his head and his jaw is sinking into his beard, leaving his teeth visible but not his lips. Objectively, that's not how anatomy works. Objectively, there's a problem with that. Objectively, anyone who thinks that's OK for a character who's not explicitly supposed to be bizarre or unsettling has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    if you're going to say they can't be fat and buff at once, then you might as well disregard every character in the game because they all break the laws of physics and nature. A lot.
    *cringe* you literally just contradicted yourself. Then go on to insult anyone who doesnt have the same opinion as you. Is this not the words of a bridge dweller?


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    That you felt the need to do that and use this sentence doesn't make you look very good, it makes you look stuck-up.
    Yea because me helping you out to make you look better makes me look stuck up? Last time i look out for you.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    None of this holds any water if you don't say what the word means. Also, I linked the dictionary definition, and the definition supports my statement. You're fabricating arguments now.
    Despicable-deserving to be despised, or regarded with distaste, disgust, or disdain; contemptible. A guy who is morbidly obese that walks around with a unshaved beard, running around on a battle field with food and wine drunk doesn't fit this criteria. riiiiight. Honestly you had all the time in the world to learn what the word actually meant.


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If it's all a matter of opinion, then neither of us can be wrong. If it's "not up for debate" and one of us is outright wrong, it's not a matter of opinion. Pick one and go with it, or accept that you're just going on about nothing at this point.
    Did i not explain that to you in the last 2 post but did it keep you from going at it? Nope it made you say this.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    anyone who thinks that's OK for a character who's not explicitly supposed to be bizarre or unsettling has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.
    its clearly opinion and here you are insulting everyone who expressed it.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If it did nothing but make him cleaner, then it cannot have taken away the quintessential aspects of the design, which you assert that it has. And it hasn't, as evident by the screenshots Lyra and Enig took. A lot of players dislike the change not because it was a bad change, but because they're nostalgic and are opposed to change. It happens in a lot of fandoms--Transformers and Pokemon have it particularly bad, from what I've heard.
    Your clearly think your thoughts and opinion much higher then everyone else on this forum. This isnt the first time you have shown us how stuck up you are.


    This is my home

  6. #56
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Once again you cant be morbidly obese and buff lol. Being morbidly obese is a serious health condition. Its really a simple word with a simple definition lol it would help to look it up.
    I just said what it means.

    What do you mean by beefy? Muscle? his legs show no sign of definition at all . His feet are almost bigger then his leg lol.
    His legs are more ambiguous because of poor textures, but his arms are somewhat well-defined. And again, his feet have nothing to do with this.

    *cringe* you literally just contradicted yourself. Then go on to insult anyone who doesnt have the same opinion as you. Is this not the words of a bridge dweller?
    The Greco-Roman gods are explicitly supposed to look like human beings. Old Bacchus was a caricature of himself, so his appearance was goofier for it; but Smite's art style has changed over time, and the overall poor quality of the model came to be out-of-place.

    Yea because me helping you out to make you look better makes me look stuck up? Last time i look out for you.
    >calls me a troll
    >says shit like this that's obviously b8

    Despicable-deserving to be despised, or regarded with distaste, disgust, or disdain; contemptible. A guy who is morbidly obese that walks around with a unshaved beard, running around on a battle field with food and wine drunk doesn't fit this criteria. riiiiight. Honestly you had all the time in the world to learn what the word actually meant.
    I did. I know what it means. Fat people are not explicitly deserving of contempt. Bacchus is a fat drunkard, but being fat and drunk is not in and of itself warranting of contempt or disdain. A fat drunkard might be the most charitable, well-meaning man on Earth, and he may simply be a party animal with dietary issues; we can only say that Bacchus is "despicable" because of his questionable actions in mythological canon, but nothing about his visual design suggests that he really deserves to be reviled.

    Did i not explain that to you in the last 2 post but did it keep you from going at it? Nope it made you say this.
    You made this contradiction before. That doesn't make it make sense. Your point is incoherent, and it has no merit as a result.

    its clearly opinion and here you are insulting everyone who expressed it.
    I'm not the one who decided that it was an insult to not understand character design. If you were insulted by that statement, then that was by your own decision. I wouldn't be insulted if someone said I don't understand architecture, because I don't. I've accepted that.

    Your clearly think your thoughts and opinion much higher then everyone else on this forum. This isnt the first time you have shown us how stuck up you are.
    I'm not the one calling someone else "kiddo" to talk down to them. Once again, your hypocrisy shows. Put it away, there's children here.

    There's really nothing else that can be said; it's just the same things in circulation. I have better things to do than stay in this idiotic circlejerk, so I'm gonna leave you to once again declare a victory you did not achieve in an argument you did not win, as I know you'll do.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

  7. #57
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I just said what it means.
    Oh you did? Oh my fault kiddo let me go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Yes, that's why it's called morbidly obese. Because it can kill you.
    Sadly this is not what the word means, its best you look it up.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    His legs are more ambiguous because of poor textures, but his arms are somewhat well-defined. And again, his feet have nothing to do with this.
    If you see a single well developed muscle in his body you are blind.


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    The Greco-Roman gods are explicitly supposed to look like human beings. Old Bacchus was a caricature of himself, so his appearance was goofier for it; but Smite's art style has changed over time, and the overall poor quality of the model came to be out-of-place.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    if you're going to say they can't be fat and buff at once, then you might as well disregard every character in the game because they all break the laws of physics and nature. A lot.
    So your gonna continue to contradict yourself? Even after i helped you out in the last post to fix your mistakes?



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    >calls me a troll
    >says shit like this that's obviously b8
    What?



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I did. I know what it means. Fat people are not explicitly deserving of contempt. Bacchus is a fat drunkard, but being fat and drunk is not in and of itself warranting of contempt or disdain. A fat drunkard might be the most charitable, well-meaning man on Earth, and he may simply be a party animal with dietary issues; we can only say that Bacchus is "despicable" because of his questionable actions in mythological canon, but nothing about his visual design suggests that he really deserves to be reviled.
    Bachus displays gluttony which well fits the definition of the word despicable-deserving to be despised, or regarded with distaste, disgust, or disdain; contemptible:
    again educate yourself kiddo.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You made this contradiction before. That doesn't make it make sense. Your point is incoherent, and it has no merit as a result.
    So i tried to make a contradiction make sense? but i used the contradiction to make a point? but it was incoherent? So now my contradiction i tried to use as a point doesnt deserve praise or reward? Was this a response to this thread? or another if it was explain the logic behind that mind fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    anyone who thinks that's OK for a character who's not explicitly supposed to be bizarre or unsettling has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If it's all a matter of opinion, then neither of us can be wrong.
    But il quickly jump back on topic where you left off with that mind fuck with this. Enjoy reading your cringy contradicting words.




    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I'm not the one who decided that it was an insult to not understand character design. If you were insulted by that statement, then that was by your own decision. I wouldn't be insulted if someone said I don't understand architecture, because I don't. I've accepted that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    anyone who thinks that's OK for a character who's not explicitly supposed to be bizarre or unsettling has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.
    And this is why nobody takes you serious kiddo, better off if you change your ways.




    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I'm not the one calling someone else "kiddo" to talk down to them. Once again, your hypocrisy shows. Put it away, there's children here.
    Kiddo is a friendly adreas, leave your pride for the streets, this is the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    There's really nothing else that can be said; it's just the same things in circulation. I have better things to do than stay in this idiotic circlejerk, so I'm gonna leave you to once again declare a victory you did not achieve in an argument you did not win, as I know you'll do.
    This was a argument? oh wait i forgot about this...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    anyone who thinks that's OK for a character who's not explicitly supposed to be bizarre or unsettling has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.
    Oh but wait i thought you said...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If it's all a matter of opinion, then neither of us can be wrong.
    aww fuck im mind fucked i give up.


    This is my home

  8. #58
    Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    913
    6
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    And no you cant be muscular and morbidly obese at the same time buddy xD.
    As someone who has learnt human biology and anthropology... That's wrong.
    You can be both obese as a hippo and be muscular. Have you seen a sumo wrestler?



    They are both obese and muscular as hell. It's simple fact, most of the times, if you, in theory, would take away all the fat from an obese man, he would be still more muscular then a "regular" man (so not exercising sports in a regular way) with the same weigth. Why? Simple, you need extra muscle weigth to actually move all that fat. (For clarification, I meant if the fatless "fatman" was compared to a regular person)

    Another example is Down-Syndrome. While they do have a tendency to be obese, because endomorphic override, Down-Syndrome also indicates a mesomorphic override. Simple put, people with Down-Syndrome have above average fat AND muscle weigth.

    Being both obese and muscular, therefore, is very possible.


    On the other hand, current Bacchus model does not do justice for the character. The old "Drunken Roman Santa" is not there. He got too muscular, his beard is too well-shaved and stuff. Yes, old Bacchus had problems, but other than his jaw being flip-floppy, nothing anatomically needed a change. He just needed his beard textures upgraded along with the feet, some cloth texture fixes and he would have been fine. You could argue his eyes bulging so much out sometimes was bad, but there are people who can actually do that, so I don't see a problem. I liked him more obese and funny, current one is just a bit bland... But acceptable remodel. At least the intention and originality wasn't killed, so while I will always prefer the old model, it kinda stayed close to the character...

    Meanwhile Nu Wa and Loki both got shit remodels, killing the original vibe, so yeaaaaahh...

    The best remodel so far was Freya's, they nailed it perfectly. Poseidon is a close second, Bacchus is third in my book. Loki is just a Marvel-ripoff and Nu Wa, while being generic and boring as hell is at least mythologically more correct, so yay?
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

    Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!


    Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensaurus View Post
    As someone who has learnt human biology and anthropology... That's wrong.
    You can be both obese as a hippo and be muscular. Have you seen a sumo wrestler?



    They are both obese and muscular as hell. It's simple fact, most of the times, if you, in theory, would take away all the fat from an obese man, he would be still more muscular then a "regular" man (so not exercising sports in a regular way) with the same weigth. Why? Simple, you need extra muscle weigth to actually move all that fat. (For clarification, I meant if the fatless "fatman" was compared to a regular person)

    Another example is Down-Syndrome. While they do have a tendency to be obese, because endomorphic override, Down-Syndrome also indicates a mesomorphic override. Simple put, people with Down-Syndrome have above average fat AND muscle weigth.

    Being both obese and muscular, therefore, is very possible.


    On the other hand, current Bacchus model does not do justice for the character. The old "Drunken Roman Santa" is not there. He got too muscular, his beard is too well-shaved and stuff. Yes, old Bacchus had problems, but other than his jaw being flip-floppy, nothing anatomically needed a change. He just needed his beard textures upgraded along with the feet, some cloth texture fixes and he would have been fine. You could argue his eyes bulging so much out sometimes was bad, but there are people who can actually do that, so I don't see a problem. I liked him more obese and funny, current one is just a bit bland... But acceptable remodel. At least the intention and originality wasn't killed, so while I will always prefer the old model, it kinda stayed close to the character...

    Meanwhile Nu Wa and Loki both got shit remodels, killing the original vibe, so yeaaaaahh...

    The best remodel so far was Freya's, they nailed it perfectly. Poseidon is a close second, Bacchus is third in my book. Loki is just a Marvel-ripoff and Nu Wa, while being generic and boring as hell is at least mythologically more correct, so yay?
    You cant be morbidly obese and muscular. Being muscular means to have well developed muscles which bachus did not have in his older model. If he did have some well developed muscles i would like you to show me a picture of him and point it out because by the looks of it he has a big flap on his chest which the word "Boob" would accurately describe. His arms have literally no sign of well developed muscles. HIs foot is longer then his calve and nearly bigger then his leg. And his stomach is literally 10 inches over his waist.

    not only that but to build muscle you will naturally have to burn fat. It is impossible to be morbidly obese and muscular because to be muscular you must burn the stored calories, which are in the form of body fat. This explains it much better then i can.

    ~google
    Here's what they don't understand. Yes, you need sufficient calories to build muscle and you need a deficit to burn fat. However, body fat is actually the solution! ... Since those stored calories are in the form of body fat, you therefore have to lose fat in order to build that muscle.


    I agree with you about bachus though i dont hate the new model. I still prefer the older one because i liked the goofy dumb look of bachus it matched his goofy dumb abilities. His new model just looks way more groomed imo. And it is nothing wrong with disagreeing with me. Its your opinion, There is no need to attack someone and say they dont know what the fuck there talking about because they have there own opinions. (this wasnt directed to you but it was a disclaimer for those who shame for others sharing there opinion)

    All opinions are respected.
    Last edited by Zellun; 12-07-2017 at 01:31 PM.


    This is my home

  10. #60
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,248
    37
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 2,896
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    38
    Somebody hasn't been blessed with the sight of a bara man. -w-
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •