Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73

Thread: [SPOILS] 4.23 PTS Datamining: Lower Back Pain Edition

  1. #41
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Everything that is being debated about is what was changed. Not what wasnt which is what you keep comenting on like him being drunk.
    You've missed the point, or you're blatantly ignoring it out of senseless nostalgia. My whole point is that the things that changed were only the things that needed to change--as in, the things that made him look like a Lovecraftian tumor beast rather than the Greco-Roman god of wine and revelry.

    What was changed took away his cartoonish look. Which is supported by smite. Hades is a prime example.
    Bacchus was only "cartoonish" because of the low quality of his model.

    Hades isn't especially cartoonish. He's just a generic lich. As for the majority of Smite's designs, the game isn't really cartoonish; not more so than the current Bacchus model.

    And last bachus model was not muscular he was morbidly obese.
    He was both. Again, look at his arms. That's not just flab, that's muscle.

    His beard was changed his head was changed his legs were changed his figure as a whole was changed. What is still there wasnt changed.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

  2. #42
    Senior Member Honoured hudapak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In front of a mirror
    Posts
    620
    4
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 294
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    2
    I liked the old Bacchus model. However, I like the new Bacchus model better. I feel like the new one really exemplify what he ought to look like. Although I wouldn't mind getting his old model back as a skin like Old Wa. Maybe they can clean the old model up and release it in the future.

    But the reason I chimed in here is that on the new skins part, it's showing Thor will be getting his 9th skin where in fact he already has 9. The new skin would be his 10th.

    Cabrakan is shown with skin #5 but he only has 3 in game. Did they count the Face Crusher skin that wasn't released?

    Aphroodite is getting skin #9 but she only has 7 in game. When she was datamined before for her Venus skin, it showed as skin #7 when in fact it was her 6th. And then she ended up with another skin the SWC 2018 Queen. Her new skin should be her 8th. Does this mean we might be getting 2 skins?

    Ra is getting skin #9 but he only has 7 in game, then I realized PC has the Alienware Ra skin that console players didn't. I wish they'd just put those exclusive skins in the console version of the game so at least we know they got those just like the Curse voice Agni and Apollo skins which we'll never get. Same thing with the SWC Zeus skin which doesn't appear on the ps4.
    Last edited by hudapak; 12-06-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

    MY APHRODITE SKIN IDEAS: Golfer, Queen Bee, Southern Belle, Screen Sensation.

  3. #43
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    I liked the old Bacchus model. However, I like the new Bacchus model better. I feel like the new one really exemplify what he ought to look like. Although I wouldn't mind getting his old model back as a skin like Old Wa. Maybe they can clean the old model up and release it in the future.

    But the reason I chimed in here is that on the new skins part, it's showing Thor will be getting his 9th skin where in fact he already has 9. The new skin would be his 10th.

    Cabrakan is shown with skin #5 but he only has 3 in game. Did they count the Face Crusher skin that wasn't released?

    Aphroodite is getting skin #9 but she only has 7 in game. When she was datamined before for her Venus skin, it showed as skin #7 when in fact it was her 6th. And then she ended up with another skin the SWC 2018 Queen. Her new skin should be her 8th. Does this mean we might be getting 2 skins?

    Ra is getting skin #9 but he only has 7 in game, then I realized PC has the Alienware Ra skin that console players didn't. I wish they'd just put those exclusive skins in the console version of the game so at least we know they got those just like the Curse voice Agni and Apollo skins which we'll never get. Same thing with the SWC Zeus skin which doesn't appear on the ps4.
    I think the guy who makes these posts puts all this up based solely on what's listed and described in the game's files; hence the ambiguity of "Test Snake."
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

  4. #44
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You've missed the point, or you're blatantly ignoring it out of senseless nostalgia. My whole point is that the things that changed were only the things that needed to change--as in, the things that made him look like a Lovecraftian tumor beast rather than the Greco-Roman god of wine and revelry.



    Bacchus was only "cartoonish" because of the low quality of his model.

    Hades isn't especially cartoonish. He's just a generic lich. As for the majority of Smite's designs, the game isn't really cartoonish; not more so than the current Bacchus model.



    He was both. Again, look at his arms. That's not just flab, that's muscle.
    Out of what everyone told you you still dont get it. The opinions that is being expressed is saying him looking like a tumor breast was what brong the spirit of bachus. And no you cant be muscular and morbidly obese at the same time buddy xD. What you say that was needed is your opinion. It wasnt a balance change it was a model change so liking and disliking is nothing more then a opinion. Most do not like it because it took away his dispicable look. Which is accurate, they cleaned him up alot. Your argument of him needing something is false it is based off pure opinion.

  5. #45
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Out of what everyone told you you still dont get it. The opinions that is being expressed is saying him looking like a tumor breast was what brong the spirit of bachus. And no you cant be muscular and morbidly obese at the same time buddy xD. What you say that was needed is your opinion. It wasnt a balance change it was a model change so liking and disliking is nothing more then a opinion. Most do not like it because it took away his dispicable look. Which is accurate, they cleaned him up alot. Your argument of him needing something is false it is based off pure opinion.
    The Room is, objectively, a bad movie. Whether or not you like it for its shittiness is a different matter because, from the standard to which films are held, it does pretty much everything wrong. The same is with the Bacchus remodel--the statement was never "I dislike the remodel," it was "they ruined Bacchus."

    Quote Originally Posted by wweeww View Post
    Merc remodel ? i hope they dont ruin him. we dont want another Bacchus accident.
    Except they didn't ruin him. From an objective standpoint, while the former model is more stylized, it was outdated and didn't belong in the game. All of its positive qualities were transferred to his new model. "Unique" isn't always a good thing. Bacchus was unique in all the worst ways.

    And take a look at a lot of the guys who participate in those "World's Strongest Man" competitions. They tend to be pretty chunky.

    Compare this to OG Bacchus's figure:

    You're fooling yourself if you actually believe Bacchus wasn't pretty beefy. Not only was Bacchus's former model simultaneously buff and fat, but so are some real humans who exist.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

  6. #46
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    FIrst off you will need to inform yourself with what morbidly obese means, and what muscular means they have very different meanings. No where on bachus body does he have a well developed muscle. But your simply wrong. There is nothing that is needed on bachus or was. It was a remodel there was nothing needed. Its all opinion. his last model was clearly changed into a more better mental stated looking human being, that is actually true so it would be acurate to say it took away his dispicable look.


    This is my home

  7. #47
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Kek vs Zellun, round 28.

    On topic.

    1) I like new Bacchus.

    2) Merc looks fine, don't redesign him.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  8. #48
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    FIrst off you will need to inform yourself with what morbidly obese means, and what muscular means they have very different meanings.
    First off, the fact that you seem to think they're opposites demonstrates that you don't know what they mean. Also, I just showed a buff, fat guy to you, so your continued opposition to this detail is downright inane.

    No where on bachus body does he have a well developed muscle.
    His arms and legs were actually really beefy, as anyone with eyes can see if they scroll up a little.

    But your simply wrong. There is nothing that is needed on bachus or was. It was a remodel there was nothing needed.
    If you think there was nothing wrong with this abomination, then you officially forfeit the right to have your thoughts on character design mean a damn thing.


    Its all opinion. his last model was clearly changed into a more better mental stated looking human being, that is actually true so it would be acurate to say it took away his dispicable look.
    First, learn to spell. Second, Bacchus never looked "despicable." He looked like a fat slob, but not necessarily a morally reprehensible individual. He's still a slob, and he's still crazy; this is evident in his animations and voice acting, which are what bring a character to life and give them a definable personality. It's your opinion that he was more desirable before. It's a fact that the new model is of a higher quality, looks more like an actual human being, and better represents Bacchus's character from mythology.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Kek vs Zellun, round 28.
    It's not like it's off-topic. We're discussing remodels, and a remodel may be imminent.

    Merc looks fine, don't redesign him.
    He could stand a few tweaks so he looks less like a fuckboy. His jaw movements seem a bit off to me.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 12-06-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

  9. #49
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    I know XD. I was being offtopic by poking fun at how often you two seem to lock heads.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 12-06-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  10. #50
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Also, since it's relevant: visual evidence that Bacchus is still the same fat man we all know and love. Props to Enig for spectating me and getting this masterpiece.


    EDIT: Here's an even better one from Lyra:
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 12-06-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •