Thread: Looking for new smite crew

New Member Cupidhead AKAimNOTdaFATHER's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Looking for new smite crew

My old smite crew has abandoned me for Xbox or are no longer actively playing Smite and so I've been looking for more people to play with. Im down to play most any game mode, and if it's conquest i main jungle and solo, although I can play any role. I've logged a lot of hours into smite and I know the game very well id like to think. I stay up to date on patch notes and am an SPL viewer and supporter (let's go EUnited), that being said I would prefer to find a group of more experienced players or just people with a firm grasp of the game. I'm not the most mechanically gifted player, so I don't expect everyone to be a pro, but I've been getting matched with a lot of newer players lately who don't even understand basic concepts of smite or any moba in general it seems.

I currently have a clan, GetGoodPlz, but as I said most everyone has left or stopped playing outside of one of my buddies who we queue a lot of clash and casual modes together. I'm willing to join a new clan or whatever I just want to find players to play with because solo queuing and trusting matchmaking is terrible.

Send me a message,
    PSN: AKAimNOTdaFATHER
    Platform: PS4
    Best Roles: Jungle/Solo, play a lot of Hunters in casual modes but seriously I play everything.

New Member Cupidhead Ruins_Hisoka's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371
    How’s it going are you playing from the EU?

New Member Cupidhead DriftingHazard's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    i have a new laid back guild im trying to get started if you are interested and/or have not found a clan yet. message me psn if interested: Driftinghazard