Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi-Rez this is just pure evil

New Member Cupidhead GoldenPaul's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered

Hi-Rez this is just pure evil

So PTS is finally available and i wanted to go test out the new Ares skin, Well I Open the chest shop to see this.......

Hi-Rez who are you trying to fool. Yes im going to pay 500 Gems for a chance of getting nothing but Voicepacks in my pulls????
    500 gems for a Voice pack????? Are you insane?

I understand there is the 3 options to choose from for each purchase but come on. There is still a chance at getting nothing but 3 voice packs. And some of the skins in the chest are worth only 400 gems anyway. The Pricing on this chest makes no Sense.

RIP Ares skin.. I was going to go after for you when the patch goes live. But not at that price/Risk.

I shall be Buying the chests In the PTS to see how the pulls work and what items are in the chest. I Shall Post a list/screenshots when I Finish.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    You know after you get all the voice packs you won't be able to get them from chests anymore right

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,473
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    I have to hand it to them... that boldness is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    You know after you get all the voice packs you won't be able to get them from chests anymore right
    Yes, and in real life, consumers buy a wholesale supply if they want a cheaper single unit of it. /s

New Member Cupidhead GoldenPaul's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Do you not understand how this chest is significantly not in your favor unless the purchaser is a whale who has all the direct purchased skins and voice packs already?
    Now as you can see in the screenshot i already own 18 of the items already in the chest so in the remaining 12 items, these were the items I pulled

First roll: Madame Darkness Nox, Visor Thoth , and Mountain man Odin > Picked Nox
    2nd Roll: Shaolin Hun Batz, Torment Bellona, Mountain Man Odin > Picked Hun Batz
    3rd Roll: HellRider Chiron, DreadQueen Serqet, and Mountain Man Odin > Picked Serqet
    4th Roll: I messed up the screenshot but i ended up picking Visor Thoth
    5Th Roll: HellRider Chiron, Dark Summoner Nu Wa, and Abyssal Ares (YAY???)

so it took me 5 rolls. 500x5 = 2500 Gems, that is expensive for just 5 skins in my opinion, none of which ill use except for ares.
    Ill say this, All my rolls contained No Voicepacks, So my guess is the 18 items that it says I owned were all the voicepacks in this chest so good for me but can be very bad to any person who doesnt have said voice packs.

I would of preferred this to be a 55 item chest with single pulls and 200 gems each. at least id be getting items equal to or greater than what ive paid for. It also Provides me with more items 2500/200= 12 Pulls. 12 > 5.

The Numbers don't lie. Sure everyone's RNG will be different. But statistically there is no gain in this. You are just paying way too much on this chest.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 2,854
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    They are really trying hard in BOTH GAMES to make their gambling features actually lose you money now lmao.

This is pathetic.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,447
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    They're practically shoehorning you into buying all the purchasable items they have...just to get another exclusive.

That ain't happening especially when some of the purchasable skins are trash. Why haven't 400g skins like HB's and NeZha's gotten VPs? Where the hell are the Solar Sentinel Ra/Almighty Zeus/Soultaker Hades updates we were promised some time ago?

Honestly in light of Belgium ruling gambling illegal, they instead reinforce their practice. That's some boldness right there.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That is a pretty big chest plus they want an extra 100 over a small chest.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    It seems HiRez have went too far with this gamble thing its getting ridicilous
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Swoonis's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Nah, I actually like it. I was able to drop $200 the week vanquisher nemesis came out, and got it easily. Makes me feel good to have things others don't.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoonis View Post
    Nah, I actually like it. I was able to drop $200 the week vanquisher nemesis came out, and got it easily. Makes me feel good to have things others don't.
    So you spent 200$ to get Nemesis skin and say you "easily" got it thats funny
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*