Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: December Rant Thread

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class

December Rant Thread

Well here it is bois and grills enjoy the ranting

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I hate and I mean hate neith, the BS hey theres a gaint circle of fuck you right here and you can't step here. if you do theres a gaint aoe root or I can heal half my health from it, just cause I jumped.

Most annoying god to lane against.
    Smite Name: Jihadned, Steam Name: jjadned. Sponsored by Flextape.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,055
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    I hate going against Grandmasters in duel when I'm bronze 1.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    When you have to play against 2 DIG and they are in 5 premade

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    i like getting drunk a lot. its quite awesome. i become super nice and happy that its great.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    i like getting drunk a lot. its quite awesome. i become super nice and happy that its great.
    Wrong thread I think.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I need more alcohol for this game.

I feel like reporting people is useless, even when I write out the whole story. Xbox is supposed to tell you when action has been taken but they literally never have for me, even when someone called me a bitch 3 times in one long message. It wasn't even a teammate, just an Arachne that was legitimately pissed off that I didn't stand still for her to kill me.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SaintDemonbane's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I hate it when I throw my shield on someone as Geb when they're about to die and they run back in. Seriously. Unless you're a hunter or mage with huge lifesteal, have a powerful heal you can use now, or have Bloodforge and know you'll get the kill, get the fuck out of there.

LET PEOPLE BUILD STACKS! I don't even play as people who would build stacks very often, but when I'm playing with a Kukulkan trying to build his Thoth in Arena or Clash and people with no stacks decide to kill all the minions every time, it makes my blood boil. I'm literally asking you to save your mana and cooldowns while simultaneously helping a player do more damage. Once their stacks are done you can sate your bloodlust. God forbid you try playing Zhong Kui with these assholes.

I am support. I am a good support. But I am not omnipresent. If you die all the way across the map from me, it is not my fault. In the unlikely event that you died right in front of me when I could have saved you, I will apologize. But I'm not always there. You need to put on your adult pants and own up to your mistake.

And finally, DEATHS DO MATTER! Every time you die you give the enemy team gold and experience, and you're taking yourself out of the game. Don't play hyper-careful, but don't play like dying is okay. Will I flame you for going 2/4? No. Will I ask you to calm the fuck down and be more careful when you're 2/17 in 16 minutes (which I have seen)? Yes. Objectives are important, but if the enemy team is fed they're more likely to be able to take yours. If you die but take an objective with you, I will never complain. But if you die over and over while accomplishing nothing, I sure as shit will.
    Last edited by SaintDemonbane; 12-01-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Achievements:
    So...

T screen fucked my Duel ranking.

I was Scylla, vs a Hou Yi.

And I was WINNING.

I took his phoenix before he even touched mine.

I pressed T to see the dmg mitigated and whatnot of our last fight (which I won, and killed him, even though he got FB at the start) to see if I needed more prot cuz he went exec+titans or if it was fine.

And then it froze.

And I lost a game I should've won.

Scylla vs Hou Yi is already unfair against me, now that I'm winning I have to deal with this shit too?

Fuck you hirez, fuck you.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Finally beat adventure mode on hard. Been close many times but finally did it. And open the chest to find gold and some item. Where is my Loki mark or whatever it is called? I know it only has a chance to drop unlike the Trials of Hercules but that shouldn't be the case. Got to do a longer adventure for a chance at Loki thing.

This was suppose to be a fun side quest but it definitely had a mmo like feel. Hey I got a legendary drop what you get. I got just uncommon junk which I can get anywhere. And yes the one who I was grinding this event with did get one of the Loki things.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDemonbane View Post
    I hate it when I throw my shield on someone as Geb when they're about to die and they run back in. Seriously. Unless you're a hunter or mage with huge lifesteal, have a powerful heal you can use now, or have Bloodforge and know you'll get the kill, get the fuck out of there.
    I felt that pain earlier. A shield does not mean run back into danger or continue fighting. When I throw a shield I am trying to cleanse a cc, think you are going to die and you should go back to base and recover, or were really close to someone critical and I missed. I think