Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: December Rant Thread

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Got invited to a conquest group with someone I'd play with before there. We lost the match, I started off pretty negative but broke even by the end of it. Our Ymir left after that, so the host invited some other player he knows. He introduces the two of us, voice chat gives away that I'm a girl, and the dude goes "I don't play with chicks" and leaves the party. Shortly after I get kicked, presumably so they can go play with their other friend.

Like if he's a lot better than me or you know him irl and you'd rather play with him I get that, but to just kick me without saying anything or apologizing for it is pretty rude, especially when I'm being replaced by someone that was a jerk to me in the first place for no reason. It's why I hate using voice chat because this kind of thing always happens, but half the teams out there won't take you if you don't. I'd have reported him if I could remember the ingame name, and I sincerely hope he would have been banned for being a prejudiced jerk.
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 118; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Wrong thread I think.
    was drunk and wanted people to be less salty in the salt thread.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    It's month 8 since I could actually finish a match without it being a surrender. My anger is just a smoldering ash compared to the blazing inferno of September.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    I got a quadra with Ne Zha and nearly got the penta...but died. Enemy was at 15% hp.

Why?

Because even with 65% crit chance I didn't crit 3 times in a row, feelsbad .
    What do I put here now?

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm just gonna only play Skyrim until Christmas so I can get Elder Scrolls Online and play that for however long. I'm literally losing brain cells on how ridiculous people are in online games. I know mute is the easy solution but it's not when I'm trying to win a game they're throwing for a stupid reason.

Our Xing threw the game because somebody picked his main (Hachiman). Thing is the guy who picked Hachiman was literally 20 worshippers away from diamond and this other guy throws a baby fit because somebody is playing 'his character'

Lord please can I have one online game without man-children present
    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

Buff Artio

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead articlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    comment in here or be deleted. i hate communists that dictate whatever you do. this wasn't here yesterday the only one that was up was the closed one.

typical commie with little power flexing it in any lil way possible to feel some sort of control.
    go block my other post and prolly remove me from here i dont care ts all in a days work for a commie like yourself.

post in my thread r i will close your threads, i love the one sided communistic approach to moderating

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by articlink View Post
    comment in here or be deleted. i hate communists that dictate whatever you do. this wasn't here yesterday the only one that was up was the closed one.

typical commie with little power flexing it in any lil way possible to feel some sort of control.
    go block my other post and prolly remove me from here i dont care ts all in a days work for a commie like yourself.

post in my thread r i will close your threads, i love the one sided communistic approach to moderating
    What do I put here now?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead articlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post

i dont have a stupid signature, as i dont care to boast or insinuate that i am all that special

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    The only thing worse than bad players is trap guardians that don't tell you they suck in lobby so you can go guardian.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by articlink View Post

i dont have a stupid signature, as i dont care to boast or insinuate that i am all that special
    Well, I'm glad this forum has a good waste disposal system.

But to answer you.

My signature merely demonstrates my devotion to Scylla, that's all.

Also my status (same as ingame).

Also my level (for reference purposes).

Also my IGN (for reference purposes).

Also my favorite quote cuz why not.

Nothing is meant to boast.
    What do I put here now?