Thread: I have one good question I'd like to have answered regarding forced deserter status

Senior Member Honoured Djungelkniv's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran

Angry I have one good question I'd like to have answered regarding forced deserter status

Why do I have to go deserter in ranked when ending up in the same team as a notorius troller? I have that as a choice or considering the game 4v5 in ranked. How the hell is this far? This guy has been reported so many times by both teams since it's pretty obvious trolling, I've lost perhaps 5 - 6 games due to this guy. What choice do you really have but going deserter? And when I say trolling, I don't mean playing badly, I mean spamming smileys, jumping around, 1vFG and suiciding while laughing at the rest of the team begging him to stop.

Edit: Nvm, you apparently lose TP now by dodging så it'll have to be 4v5 and try hard mode.. Stupid.. It's more or less impossible to climb in ranked.

//

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 719
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It's not, and nobody gives a shit except you. Further questions?

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Or you could just record the match if you get paired with the guy that often and make a ticket to report him directly.

Senior Member Honoured Djungelkniv's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Or you could just record the match if you get paired with the guy that often and make a ticket to report him directly.
    I don't know any more tbh.. It's like.. It's not about skill anymore in this game. I can play furiously good but still lose games due to DC, trolls etc. It's like every 2'nd game in the lower shittier divisions. It's basically impossible to climb the ladder. You'd have to have a perfect game carrying far beyond expectations. Some Barraccudda pro shit mode activate. Or else you gonna have trolls, leavers and such in sooo many games. I know it gets better at higher divisions but how the hell are you supposed to even get there?

//