Thread: Flamer bad himself

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RipleyW's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Flamer bad himself

So this is how things started we got into match, casual and I picked Morrigan, I switched to assassin and this toxic, flaming, person chose "Thoth" few minutes into the match I had 1/2/3 as Serqet and he the toxic, flaming, person name I wont say in here went 0/4/1 as tooth he told everyone on our team to report me because I am "bad" player...he called me retard and all kinds of insult so I decided to mute him for entire match. after the match ended I decide to do some investigating and what I find is hidden profile...really?

These toxic people and flamers are usually the ones with hidden profiles? WHat's wrose probably they hid it because of whole string of Match history that says "loss" yet then they proceed to be toxic towards other players?!
    Do I have to be reported falsely every match ebcause someone people cant play their role and then easier to blame others and call them retards?
    Last edited by RipleyW; 11-30-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Mages; Morrigan, Sol, Scylla, Discordia,
    Nox

Assassins; Serqet, Daji, Loki, Nemesis
    Hunters; Artemis, Izanami, Hou yi,
    Skadi

Warriors; Amaterasu, Vamana

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    mute option from start
    mute option

And yes you can report if he harrassed you, even after game.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That is a pretty common scenario. Horrible player that is death prone with a hidden profile who thinks or claims to be great. Usually unless said bad player is in a group usually the rest of the team will figure out who is the real problem.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    it happens a lot keep muting them and if he harassed you report him for that and as far as ive heard if you get reported a lot in short time Hirez will check your profile and matches and stuff to check if the reports are right if they are not you wont get a ban or whatever it is they do
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RipleyW's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    That is exactly what I did, I always mute them and wont insult them back so that they don't have any material to report me for because I didn't fight back with them, anyways I know this might sound like awful reason, but I really spend money on skins and stuffs like everyone else that's loyal to game and I don't want to jeopardize my account because someone always reports for whatever reason, even if there is no reason for report they always make up one just so they can report you. Last time I played safe I had 12/2 kda as The Morrigan in Clash and someone reported me for "Leaving the game" when I was there entire match didn't dc or anything yet someone reported me, I know it's false report because I didn't dc or anything that day and if that's true that Hi rez can see match history and see I have full upgraded items lvl 20 and that I didn't dc, but It's really annoying to get reported every now and then because someone gets jealous or they keep rushing let's say Anubis 1v4 and then blames it on everyone else when he dies, and like I said every time I get insulted or someone is extremely toxic towards me I always check their profile after reporting them for harassment and they all have hidden profiles, what a coincidence.
    Last edited by RipleyW; 12-01-2017 at 10:31 AM.
    Mages; Morrigan, Sol, Scylla, Discordia,
    Nox

Assassins; Serqet, Daji, Loki, Nemesis
    Hunters; Artemis, Izanami, Hou yi,
    Skadi

Warriors; Amaterasu, Vamana

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points
    You can also add these people to a Block list.
    I have only played about 2 months and already have 14 on mine, seems I never see them again after adding them.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 623
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    You can also add these people to a Block list.
    I have only played about 2 months and already have 14 on mine, seems I never see them again after adding them.
    You can get matched with them after blocking them. You just won't have to listen to their crap anymore...

I think 90% of flamers are terrible at the game. That's what pisses them off. Of course they couldn't admit to themselves that they're awful, so they have to believe it's everyone else that's the problem and poor them - they always have to deal with teammates who don't live to serve and protect them.

I almost never have any complaints about people for making stupid moves in general - it's when they do stupid shit and blame me for the consequences. I do get frustrated when people repeat their mistakes over and over, almost like they're intentionally feeding. I wouldn't dare get on the mic for it though. The mic is reserved for calling out assholes who throw a tantrum when they die or something and start to fuck around instead of actually playing. I really don't care, in that case, if I get reported.