Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: That nerf coming to Discordia is WAY too small

  1. #21
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    This post should prevent you from making another loki op thread that build is the best against loki. But honestly being the biggest troll while playing loki if I run into a mage that doubles down I build 1 magical defense item. Then they tickle me and I still hurt them.
    Eh if you did that I'd build Obsidian instead of BotD, no sustain but then I still hurt you. And the loss of 200 hp + a minor shield won't hurt too much.

    And your tanks will not thank you for making me do more dmg to them Kappa.

    Ancile IS a good hybrid item for Loki though (and pretty much any assassin).

    ~~~~

    @Wall of Text guy.

    Loki is fine.

    Da Ji's 3+1 combo is near instant, does similar damage to Loki's 1+3, and she basically has Loki's ult on her 3 but no one complains.

    Not saying Da Ji is OP just saying how far from OP Loki is.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 12-05-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  2. #22
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Eh if you did that I'd build Obsidian instead of BotD, no sustain but then I still hurt you. And the loss of 200 hp + a minor shield won't hurt too much.

    And your tanks will not thank you for making me do more dmg to them Kappa.

    Ancile IS a good hybrid item for Loki though (and pretty much any assassin).

    ~~~~

    @Wall of Text guy.

    Loki is fine.

    Da Ji's 3+1 combo is near instant, does similar damage to Loki's 1+3, and she basically has Loki's ult on her 3 but no one complains.

    Not saying Da Ji is OP just saying how far from OP Loki is.
    When da ji was weaker everyone begged for her buff because of her potential and simularity of loki. Now she will be turned into another case of nerf after nerf after nerf until butt.

  3. #23
    Junior Member Cupidhead ALEX92JUVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    @Wall of Text guy.

    Loki is fine.

    Da Ji's 3+1 combo is near instant, does similar damage to Loki's 1+3, and she basically has Loki's ult on her 3 but no one complains.

    Not saying Da Ji is OP just saying how far from OP Loki is.

    First off, show some respect to others, my name is not Wall of text guy, or I should call you "Proofless things said guy" by your point...
    Forums are all about discussion with text, if you are annoyed to really contemplate what other people have to say, just get off from forums, we do not need you.
    Second, as I thought, you have no proof to your thesis; I do instead. So , basically, your "loki is fine" is equal to an = "ehi guys I don't even know what I'm tallking about"..

    Third: Da Ji's 3 has no CC, and she's not CC immune, she doesn't come from nowhere as loki does, so you can expect what she could do, and, finally, you can hear her screaming "ah-a" when trying to use her 3 to someone, and that's mean you can even Aegis, or dash or jump her 3. She still remains a good assassin but she's far from loki in term of OP, and MY proof are just in the previous "wall of annoying text omg he's right but all I have to say is loki's fine so he will be quiet" .

  4. #24
    Junior Member Cupidhead ALEX92JUVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You can juke out Hebo. Waterspout, for its radius, has a noteworthy windup time. He's also very easily ganked and killed, and he's a lot riskier than other mages. Loki's only ranged ability is Assassinate; beyond that, just staying out of range prevents him from doing anything because if he tries to go in and you're not going glass cannon, you can just nuke him.
    "wall of text that is visible from space BUT IT'S RIGHT" could be more apporpriate, I think...
    other than that, you proved that you neither read that text, because I start saying that counterbuilding is fine, and I do it with 2-3 items of HP and defense against loki, he bo, etc... wtf

    Second, so you can juke he bo'3 . XD ahahahhahaha there's no window of time where you can do anything with his 3, you can just predict , and a prediction is not a good way you balance god's ability.

    Same is true for loki's ult. You talk about his range.. well, that's too bad loki can be invisible so you cannot calculate his range as long as he's inv and his mov speed is increased for that time.. so he will close any gap, even if you dash or jump before he get's inv.
    What are we talking about??

  5. #25
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX92JUVE View Post
    First off, show some respect to others, my name is not Wall of text guy, or I should call you "Proofless things said guy" by your point...
    Forums are all about discussion with text, if you are annoyed to really contemplate what other people have to say, just get off from forums, we do not need you.
    Second, as I thought, you have no proof to your thesis; I do instead. So , basically, your "loki is fine" is equal to an = "ehi guys I don't even know what I'm tallking about"..

    Third: Da Ji's 3 has no CC, and she's not CC immune, she doesn't come from nowhere as loki does, so you can expect what she could do, and, finally, you can hear her screaming "ah-a" when trying to use her 3 to someone, and that's mean you can even Aegis, or dash or jump her 3. She still remains a good assassin but she's far from loki in term of OP, and MY proof are just in the previous "wall of annoying text omg he's right but all I have to say is loki's fine so he will be quiet" .
    Build properly then.

    Loki isn't OP.

    I can't take you seriously if you claim Loki is OP. He punishes bad players and bad positioning. Maybe improve?
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  6. #26
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead toyanap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    30
    3
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 520
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Warlocks - Boots - Desolation - Mantle - Book of the Dead/Asclepius/Tahuti (depends on your mage) - Spirit Robe.

    Loki ults tickle you.

    This build btw still gives you 395 power with BotD which is plenty to halfhit or more with any mage combo, and also provides 40% CDR allowing you to repeatedly spam it.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    395 power is PLENTY? maybe you should try playing more than 1 mage

    i shouldn't have bothered reading this forum, holy shit

    warlocks + armor and loki still kills you in a single combo or 2 auto attacks out of hide which isnt even hard to do especially mid fight and that's considering youre full hp, if you get hit by a single poke or a skill from someone else you wont be full hp and you'll die simple as that

    loki/morrigan are broken beyond belief in this game and that's because they do too much damage out of invisibility and loki is nowhere near comparable to daji because at least shes visible and because you can actually dodge her 3 with invis or leap and her damage is much lower than loki on a single target

    395 power enough? I just played discordia with 650 power and i was doing 400 dmg with 1 on a fenrir(he had over 2k hp) - your build doesn't even have magic penetration lmao imagine if they build a single magic def item? theyre gonna kill you with auto attacks while you're waiting for cds (im just kidding, assassins can build 1 defensive item and still onecombo you in this game)

    all the mages i play are complete garbage with under 700 power because you wont even kill hunters what goes for melees that get scaling magic resistance per level and that often end up building a defense item

    and what's gonna happen to tanks if you build 0 damage? They're just gonna sit in your face the entire game and kill you with 50 damage auto attacks cus their sustain is more than your damage is


    the main problem for you is that you're delusional cause you only play with friends where you just end up outnumbering/zerging the enemy assassin so yea no shit if you work with 3 people together you can counter loki, what if he had 3 people working with him? as in poke you to 75% then watch him oneshot you then peel for you what then

    also this isnt a 5v1 game (or even a 1v1 one) if you itemize against loki you're gonna lose against other people, i bet mid/late game adcs love defensive build mages that cant oneshot them cus they can just 3shot mages (as opposed to 2shot) and heal up with lifesteal since the enemy damage is too low

    there's a reason why loki and he bo are some of the most picked gods in the casual games and that's because they're overpowered and not because they're fun and btw since this thread is about discordia - why dont you go play discordia with 390 power with 0 penetration see what happens the moment you meet someone with half a brain and when you dont play with 3-4man premade group


    i don't understand how can people in this forum constantly say that warlocks and armor counters loki, where does it counter loki? In conquest where you out-gold loki by 1 entire item? so apparently the game is balanced around you having to be ahead of him? what happens if hes ahead of you? or equal? oh right, arena happens, where there's a loki every 2nd game that oneshots everything and everyone

    i actually once got pissed and made half-tank neith cause of a loki and it was funny cus i still had quite high dmg but we lost the game because i didnt have enough damage to kill anyone other than just take some of their hp bars and then hope someone else does work and that's what happens every time you play an adc/mage - if you don't go full glass cannon you're not gonna have enough dmg to carry or to even kill enemies

    and that's considering they dont build defense, if they build defense it gets even worse for you

  7. #27
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in the deep blue sea
    Posts
    3,434
    12
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by toyanap View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    395 power is PLENTY? maybe you should try playing more than 1 mage

    Assumptions, assumptions.

    Considering 395 power (475 with passive) is on arguably the god that relies most on her burst, and I still do fine, I feel like it's a L2P issue for you.


    i shouldn't have bothered reading this forum, holy shit

    warlocks + armor and loki still kills you in a single combo or 2 auto attacks out of hide which isnt even hard to do especially mid fight and that's considering youre full hp, if you get hit by a single poke or a skill from someone else you wont be full hp and you'll die simple as that

    First of all, position better so Loki risks himself to poke you. Second, you won't die in one combo, period.

    loki/morrigan are broken beyond belief in this game and that's because they do too much damage out of invisibility and loki is nowhere near comparable to daji because at least shes visible and because you can actually dodge her 3 with invis or leap and her damage is much lower than loki on a single target.

    Da Ji's damage is lower than Loki's. True for one combo. Entire kit, definitely not.

    Loki's 1+3 does 580 + 200%.

    Da Ji's 1+3 does 530 + 190%.

    But Da Ji actually has a useful second ability that does 460 + 120%... while Loki's ult is 450 + 120%.

    And then she has a teamfight ult that dooms you if you don't have beads.


    395 power enough? I just played discordia with 650 power and i was doing 400 dmg with 1 on a fenrir(he had over 2k hp) - your build doesn't even have magic penetration lmao imagine if they build a single magic def item? theyre gonna kill you with auto attacks while you're waiting for cds (im just kidding, assassins can build 1 defensive item and still onecombo you in this game)

    You have full cooldown so you should have no problems. As a mage your job isn't to 100-0 everyone,
    but provide consistent AoE damage while poking out enemy squishies.

    Assassins nowadays are not squishies, they build prots to be more like warriors. Your main targets are mages and hunters, and you do true damage to mages and ~85% damage to hunters.

    You WILL outpoke a mage with no defense while they tickle you. You will also usually outrange enemy hunters and can poke them at will.

    If there are too many tanky targets on the enemy team replace Desolation lategame with Obsidian, is it that hard to adjust your build instead of going cookiecutter from whatever build people give you?


    all the mages i play are complete garbage with under 700 power because you wont even kill hunters what goes for melees that get scaling magic resistance per level and that often end up building a defense item

    complete garbage. More like you don't actually know how to play those mages.

    Almost ALL mages are viable as bruisers.


    and what's gonna happen to tanks if you build 0 damage? They're just gonna sit in your face the entire game and kill you with 50 damage auto attacks cus their sustain is more than your damage is.

    Tanks will tickle you because you have prots so they don't do true damage to you with just penboots and void stone.

    Also, you have lifesteal to sustain. And learn to dodge.



    the main problem for you is that you're delusional cause you only play with friends where you just end up outnumbering/zerging the enemy assassin so yea no shit if you work with 3 people together you can counter loki, what if he had 3 people working with him? as in poke you to 75% then watch him oneshot you then peel for you what then

    Wew, chill it with the fucking assumptions already. I do soloqueue quite often as well. Learn to play issue.

    If you can't rely on your team, play smarter.


    also this isnt a 5v1 game (or even a 1v1 one) if you itemize against loki you're gonna lose against other people, i bet mid/late game adcs love defensive build mages that cant oneshot them cus they can just 3shot mages (as opposed to 2shot) and heal up with lifesteal since the enemy damage is too low

    Are you even playing Smite? There is no hunter in the fucking game who can 3shot me when I build bruiser.

    Mid-lategame adcs actually hate me because with 1 full combo of my 1+2 + ult, I can still kill them (plus if I can't I dash away,
    kite them, then 1+2 them again and they die) while their autos kinda tickle.

    If you have an escape you can easily kite hunters especially if you build defensively.

    You'll always do more damage than enemies do to you when building tanky, if you play properly. It's a different playstyle.


    there's a reason why loki and he bo are some of the most picked gods in the casual games and that's because they're overpowered and not because they're fun and btw since this thread is about discordia - why dont you go play discordia with 390 power with 0 penetration see what happens the moment you meet someone with half a brain and when you dont play with 3-4man premade group

    Is that a challenge? I'm game.

    I mean, Discordia actually has better CC and control than Scylla along with being more risky and having internally built CDR.
    If anything, this build should work better on her than on Scylla.

    Literally the one drawback to my build is Warlocks. Takes time to stack and can be annoying. Once it's fully stacked you come online and become the most annoying enemy to fight though, in conjunction with the rest of the build.



    i don't understand how can people in this forum constantly say that warlocks and armor counters loki, where does it counter loki? In conquest where you out-gold loki by 1 entire item? so apparently the game is balanced around you having to be ahead of him? what happens if hes ahead of you? or equal? oh right, arena happens, where there's a loki every 2nd game that oneshots everything and everyone

    Nice assuming again. I'm an arena main. I've faced countless Lokis in my over 2k arena games. Learn to counter instead of whining.

    i actually once got pissed and made half-tank neith cause of a loki and it was funny cus i still had quite high dmg but we lost the game because i didnt have enough damage to kill anyone other than just take some of their hp bars and then hope someone else does work and that's what happens every time you play an adc/mage - if you don't go full glass cannon you're not gonna have enough dmg to carry or to even kill enemies

    and that's considering they dont build defense, if they build defense it gets even worse for you
    I can't help but wonder if this is a joke post meant to bait people.

    It's just so ridiculous.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Status: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

    "For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

  8. #28
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,316
    28
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX92JUVE View Post
    First off, show some respect to others, my name is not Wall of text guy, or I should call you "Proofless things said guy" by your point...
    Forums are all about discussion with text, if you are annoyed to really contemplate what other people have to say, just get off from forums, we do not need you.
    Second, as I thought, you have no proof to your thesis; I do instead. So , basically, your "loki is fine" is equal to an = "ehi guys I don't even know what I'm tallking about"..

    Third: Da Ji's 3 has no CC, and she's not CC immune, she doesn't come from nowhere as loki does, so you can expect what she could do, and, finally, you can hear her screaming "ah-a" when trying to use her 3 to someone, and that's mean you can even Aegis, or dash or jump her 3. She still remains a good assassin but she's far from loki in term of OP, and MY proof are just in the previous "wall of annoying text omg he's right but all I have to say is loki's fine so he will be quiet" .
    You didn't provide any "proof" yourself. Ok, so Loki can get off hits in melee range, and his ult is easily-confirmed. Meanwhile, Daji's got more CC and sticking power with a higher damage potential. Loki's stealth doesn't mean shit when he can't contribute to a teamfight or when just a couple of item prevent him from being able to do a damn thing.

    And for someone who's going off on someone being supposedly "annoyed" by you typing a lot of words with zero factual merit, you seem pretty peeved by someone pointing out that you posted a veritable wall of text.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX92JUVE View Post
    "wall of text that is visible from space BUT IT'S RIGHT" could be more apporpriate, I think...
    other than that, you proved that you neither read that text, because I start saying that counterbuilding is fine, and I do it with 2-3 items of HP and defense against loki, he bo, etc... wtf

    Second, so you can juke he bo'3 . XD ahahahhahaha there's no window of time where you can do anything with his 3, you can just predict , and a prediction is not a good way you balance god's ability.

    Same is true for loki's ult. You talk about his range.. well, that's too bad loki can be invisible so you cannot calculate his range as long as he's inv and his mov speed is increased for that time.. so he will close any gap, even if you dash or jump before he get's inv.
    What are we talking about??
    Your wall of text was wrong, though. You act like Loki has no counterplay when, in reality, he's super easy to counterplay because as long as you're not going glass cannon, you have enough time to just kill him first. You can also sit in whatever AoE's you have if you're really concerned about him, because then he can't go in. Having done this as multiple mages, I can promise you this is true. I did read that wall of text, and the reality is, you played yourself because you admitted that counterbuilding is not hard to do, and that alone is all you need to outplay Loki. If you actually think he's OP, you have no idea how this game works. He's garbage. He does nothing in teamfights. If you can't counter Loki, it's on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by toyanap View Post
    yet another wall of text with no thought behind it
    Bruh. We've actually done math on this. A little counterbuilding goes a long way. If you can't counter Loki, it's not because he's OP, it's because you suck. I'm not saying that to BM, I'm saying that because that's how it is. Nothing you've said is actually true. Also, yeah, the game is balanced around Conquest, which you kind of don't play. So yeah, don't act like you know a damn thing about balance. Lyra's actually played more than you, and she's actually managed to fuck up Loki at every available opportunity. That she's seemingly got anti-Loki measures figured out should signal to you that you need to git gud.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 12-06-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.



    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

    Muh Concepts

  9. #29
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    852
    2
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Just get over it. Loki has some control over a game. When you play against loki like it or not the game is gonna revolve around him. He the GOAT. lyra has provided a great build that does in fact counter loki. Iv tried it myself it actually works. It seems NOOBS find a problem with playing against there will.

  10. #30
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead toyanap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    30
    3
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 520
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    bunch of mongoloids circlejerking on a forum

    btw ive played with you more than once im pretty sure i outdamaged you in every game despite you having 4man premade group one of which is a main Loki player that was nonstop going for me, what a fucking joke, right?


    your arguments are so dumb i feel like i lost some of my iq just reading your posts

    Da Ji has more damage in her entire kit? oh wow lets not talk about how her 2 and her ult have 5+ sec channel time while loki is INSTANT

    and both her 2 and her ult are actually COUNTERABLE because of the cast time, unlike loki who's damage and ult are instant and are out of INVISIBILITY


    lol at 'position better so loki cant poke you' - id ask if you're an ape but you've already proved it so yeah, who the fuck is talking about LOKI poking you? his team can do that for him


    this is coming from a guy who thinks mage with 390 power is good enough in soloq arena late game, epic fucking cringe

    you're gonna be hitting assassins for 1/6 of their hp with one of your nukes when you have no CDR and they're gonna 1-2 hit you and if not then they're just gonna auto attack you for 5 sec and still kill you and the real problem isnt even gonna be the assassins if you have no power, its gonna be the adc and the tanks that you're not gonna do shit to and they're gonna destroy you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •