Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: That nerf coming to Discordia is WAY too small

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by toyanap View Post
    they both need nerfs, you're not really aware of what you're talking about

If you think Loki needs nerfing you deserve no voice in discussing balancing changes.

Build properly against Loki then come and talk.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Loki OP? OK so much for all your credibility in this thread. It all just went right down the drain LMAO.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead toyanap's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 520
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    "build properly against X god":ape:

you can counter anything in any rpg if you alter your build, do you even common sense like seriously?

so what you build to counter loki and then what about the four teammates in his team??????????????????????????

what if there's he bo and loki in the same team what do you build? HP ok cool story, build hp = less damage = enemy he bo is tankier = he bo has 3 sec cd sustained nukes that do more dmg than some chars's ultimates and require little to no aiming = he still outdamages you in the long run

you people dont comprehend common sense apparently

(same against loki cus he has dmg on his basics)

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class

you can counter anything in any rpg if you alter your build, do you even common sense like seriously?

so what you build to counter loki and then what about the four teammates in his team??????????????????????????

what if there's he bo and loki in the same team what do you build? HP ok cool story, build hp = less damage = enemy he bo is tankier = he bo has 3 sec cd sustained nukes that do more dmg than some chars's ultimates and require little to no aiming = he still outdamages you in the long run

Literally all I ever have to do is stack Warlock's and get Mantle, and I'm covered for defense as a mage. You barely have to sacrifice anything to get sufficient defense. Even if you devote 2 items to non-bruiser defense, you can still have 400+ power. Go back, git gud, and then try to tell us Loki is OP.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered

Warlocks - Boots - Desolation - Mantle - Book of the Dead/Asclepius/Tahuti (depends on your mage) - Spirit Robe.

Loki ults tickle you.

This build btw still gives you 395 power with BotD which is plenty to halfhit or more with any mage combo, and also provides 40% CDR allowing you to repeatedly spam it.

While also making you very hard to kill meaning your zoning pressure and teamfight presence is actually increased in some cases.

Hell, you can bait out enemy ults because they'll do only a quarter or so of your hp (particularly if they have CC on them cuz Spirit Robe is OP asf for defense).

The main problem for you is that you refuse to try and learn to fight certain gods and just sit there claiming they're OP with no basis in fact.

If you build like a Warrior, you'll actually threaten Loki a lot more than he can threaten you.

And that's how you win.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 12-04-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Warlocks - Boots - Desolation - Mantle - Book of the Dead/Asclepius/Tahuti (depends on your mage) - Spirit Robe.

Loki ults tickle you.

This build btw still gives you 395 power with BotD which is plenty to halfhit or more with any mage combo, and also provides 40% CDR allowing you to repeatedly spam it.

While also making you very hard to kill meaning your zoning pressure and teamfight presence is actually increased in some cases.

Hell, you can bait out enemy ults because they'll do only a quarter or so of your hp (particularly if they have CC on them cuz Spirit Robe is OP asf for defense).

The main problem for you is that you refuse to try and learn to fight certain gods and just sit there claiming they're OP with no basis in fact.

If you build like a Warrior, you'll actually threaten Loki a lot more than he can threaten you.

And that's how you win.
    This post should prevent you from making another loki op thread that build is the best against loki. But honestly being the biggest troll while playing loki if I run into a mage that doubles down I build 1 magical defense item. Then they tickle me and I still hurt them.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,466
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Tbh all you really need to counter Loki is a lead of one item against him, one or two HP items if you're really stingy as a mage and don't want to sacrifice and protections, and simply common sense of how to play him.

If you're in a teamfight and your frontlines initiate, you shouldn't be fully focused on them: you have to be aware of Loki's current position and your frontlines need to be aware of that and not fully commit to peeling.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Junior Member Cupidhead ALEX92JUVE's Avatar
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I think that YES you can clearly counterbuild Loki, he bo, etc.. And it works, you can have more life, more defense, and you will be able to survive more often than not.. Even with Ah Puch, an immobile mage, you can have 2500 hp with warlock and gem of iso and you can build matle for defense.
    BUT what I really complain is not the counterbuild system that you have to learn, that is simple and fair.
    I complain for the WAY they can hit you. The unavoidable part of they're kit.
    For exemple, Loki.. He can go invisible, fine by me.. but his cooldown starts at the moment he goes invisible, not the moment he stops being invisible. This is unfair, because even for Artio, in the past patch, she could use her 2 in her druid form and the ability went to cooldown in the frist moment, letting her spam her ability with no regards.. that was unfair, and Hi rez decided that her 2 should go on cooldown only at THE END of the ability. And this is more smart. SO, why the same is not true for Loki ? Try to not argue with this...

Second : his invisibility. Ok, you are invisible, ok you applied venom if hit someone, ok you are way faster than normal when invisible, ok you are slow immune while invisible... WTF? anything more ? yes: you are not revealed by damage or by all hard CC. WTF x2. If you catch a loki invisible with the Nox's 1 he still remains invis. XD that's stupid.. If you hit him with he bo's 3 or herc's 2 he remains inv.. C'mon, this is so stupid. He needs a nerf in THIS things, not in his damage (that is A LOT, but he's an assassin, he needs to be burst and to do damage fast. ) BUT he needs a serious rework in thing like this. Iza, Ao kuang, Serquet are instantly revealed if they take even ONE tick of damage, or any hard CC, like nox's 2 or herc's 2, and they do not have any movement speed increase being stealth.. The morrigan has the movement speed increase in her inv. yes, but she can be revealed with any tick of damage or any hard CC.. WHY the same thing are not true for loki?

AT LEAST , he should not be able to move faster, in this condition and not be slow immune, it's just unfair, compared to other stealth characters. But no, he can. And he even do more damage from this, with the poison..

Or we want to talk about his ult ? CC immune ? ok a lot of character has that.. Teleport to target ? ehmm.."But Daji can teleport too!" yes, but loki not only stuns you, his cc immune, he can do it instantly with no casting time, (daji cannot) he can stab your back with his passive proc, but he can even escape form bad situation even with no target. He has all! At least he should not be capable to go everywhere but only on legal target! ok that's is ULT, but wtf! he cannot have anything in his kit, you have to sacrifice something, like other assassins, warriors, guardiand, etc actually do! You like the CC by Ymir? wall? great ult damage? slow? yes, but you have no movement. Why loki has not this type of downside ?

I know, everyone now will say : " noob, git good, counterbuild him, pick god that reveals his like hou yi, stay with your teammates, bla bla bla" usless things, and in that moment you will prove not only yourself but to all community that you re just missing the point of my discussion.

Maybe a complete change of his kit could be a nice idea, and Hi rez should take this in consideration. So Loki could be used in conquest too, somethimes. And remember Conquest is not EVERYTHING, there are other game mode, and they needs to be respected, maybe not as much as conquest, but not like now, treated with zero respect.

Talking for Discordia, yes, she's a very annoying with her 2 and her 1 , BUT, they are NOT unavoidable, you can see the 2 just a moment before it damages and cc you, as her 1 as a projectile, you can see it coming. Just as Scylla's 2, or other ability of mages.. He bo's 3 ? not so much,
    it's unavoidable and that's unfair. He can knock up you too, and that's a strong CC, maybe the strongest one, and his ult is istant.. Even he bo imho is unfair, for this reason. Not to mention the 800+ damage he can do with every single ability XD I hope you get my point, and not start to insult me as I see so often happen..

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX92JUVE View Post
    wall of text that is visible from space
    You can juke out Hebo. Waterspout, for its radius, has a noteworthy windup time. He's also very easily ganked and killed, and he's a lot riskier than other mages. Loki's only ranged ability is Assassinate; beyond that, just staying out of range prevents him from doing anything because if he tries to go in and you're not going glass cannon, you can just nuke him.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You can juke out Hebo. Waterspout, for its radius, has a noteworthy windup time. He's also very easily ganked and killed, and he's a lot riskier than other mages. Loki's only ranged ability is Assassinate; beyond that, just staying out of range prevents him from doing anything because if he tries to go in and you're not going glass cannon, you can just nuke him.
    Was that a reponse to his point or a response to something you picked of his point? Anyway in lokis case not going glass cannon is building 2 defense items to counter loki. If the appropriate build 1 defense item wont stop him the math has already been done on that a while back and mantle is already deemed useless on loki anyway sense his ultimate nagates the stun on mantle which gives him the finishing blow.

2 defense items will immediately take the mages ability to nuke him away. But the mage will keep the feat of countering him in terms of survivability and damage.

Were not even mentioning how this is all giving the mage the benefit of a doubt being late game. Loki starts knocking mages and hunters off at level 8 because they have no defense.

Not to mention how butt a mage has to start out building stacks in conquest just soley for late game. Putting them at a instant disadvantage all together. And it being useless against him early and mid game ontop of the again, disadvantage.

Loki is meant to be anoyying and counter building is anoyying, complaining to make him less anoyying only puts a smile on hi rez face just proving to them how perfect his kit is.