Thread: What's up with the T screen freeze?

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points

What's up with the T screen freeze?

Pretty common issue right? Press T and the game randomly freezes.

Has this been addressed with Tech and any fix for this? Aside from not pressing T?
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,466
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    I actually haven't had this issue at all, so it could probably be based on RAM and how much smite has to progress smoothly. It could potentially be linked to server getting stressed trying to calculate everything happens constantly especially during an active match, too.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Have heard lot of people having this problem, and its complete bullshit its not fixed by now.
    Win lane, lose game

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    It may depend on OS as well, I didnt had any crash with it so far(Windows 7) but some ppl get it all the time on Windows 8.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    After crashing once, I've since bound it to the - key on the number pad so I don't press it by mistake. Fool me once, shame on you, and so on. I say just put damage and mitigations on the tab screen and recent instances of damage on the Y-screen so the T-screen is rendered obsolete and can be removed without consequence.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Moved to PC Bug Reports
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Radar Operator Honoured HiRezCAPSLOCK's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,499
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter
    Hey guys,

We know about the issue people have been having with the T screen in live. We've found the problem and are working on getting a fix out ASAP. All goes well, it should make the 4.23 patch!