Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you think of Crusher right now?

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,447
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I only suggested it trigger off of any hit not every hit. It already has a cool down of 5 seconds. However, it only triggers when you hit an enemy god with a basic attack. If it triggered when you hit anything with a basic attack instead, it'd be a much more powerful item. Typically you hit enemies with basics in bursts, and there can be a lot of time after that first 5 seconds till you hit an enemy god again. It working on any hit means you are going to get that proc a lot closer to its 5 sec internal cooldown. Since it doesn't provide any actual CDR like chronos pendant, having the proc at half the time isn't even that bad. Though they could always increase the cool down if need be.
    Oh thats what you meant? That would actually be a nice change, why just basic attacks for a hybrid item that promotes both abilty and AA builds? They can either have it proc on hits against anything or hit from any of your attacks on a god only.

@Lyra: It makes sense since more AS > power means you will still pump out more damage than you would. But on a god like Skadi who effectively has another ADC in the form of Kaldr the point is moot since Kaldr will be attacking simultaneously; you really only need one or two AS items on her and the rest should be power and one-two pen.

I get Crusher because it's a cheap ass power spike for 100g less and no time needed after buying compared to Trans. Trans is largely used for mana sustain which is only really needed for CQ, other modes are too fast-paced to warrant the need for that.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,033
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Oh thats what you meant? That would actually be a nice change, why just basic attacks for a hybrid item that promotes both abilty and AA builds? They can either have it proc on hits against anything or hit from any of your attacks on a god only.

@Lyra: It makes sense since more AS > power means you will still pump out more damage than you would. But on a god like Skadi who effectively has another ADC in the form of Kaldr the point is moot since Kaldr will be attacking simultaneously; you really only need one or two AS items on her and the rest should be power and one-two pen.

I get Crusher because it's a cheap ass power spike for 100g less and no time needed after buying compared to Trans. Trans is largely used for mana sustain which is only really needed for CQ, other modes are too fast-paced to warrant the need for that.
    Crusher is the ideal item to provide her with attackspeed (mostly for her normal autos to feel less clunky...I only find her autos smooth and easy enough to hit at 1.5-1.6 attackspeed tbh) cuz it gives power and pen as well.

The other item that would work is Asi if you needed some sustain as well.

If the game's going fine, I get both.

If there's heals I get Brawler over Asi.

If I snowball (has yet to happen sadly) I'd get either Asi or Bloodforge (Asi would most likely give more dps but Bloodforge shield is good for multikills, although shield doesn't apply to Kaldr...).

Also if there's annoying assassins or whoever I'd get Mantle.

Tbh I didn't play Skadi much yet but the few times I did, I did pretty well. Especially since I suck at adcs.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Crusher is the ideal item to provide her with attackspeed (mostly for her normal autos to feel less clunky...I only find her autos smooth and easy enough to hit at 1.5-1.6 attackspeed tbh) cuz it gives power and pen as well.

The other item that would work is Asi if you needed some sustain as well.

If the game's going fine, I get both.

If there's heals I get Brawler over Asi.

If I snowball (has yet to happen sadly) I'd get either Asi or Bloodforge (Asi would most likely give more dps but Bloodforge shield is good for multikills, although shield doesn't apply to Kaldr...).

Also if there's annoying assassins or whoever I'd get Mantle.

Tbh I didn't play Skadi much yet but the few times I did, I did pretty well. Especially since I suck at adcs.
    I suck at ADCs as well, but do well with Skadi and Medusa. I'm considering trying Hou Yi out since he can also be more of an ability hunter. Ah Muzen Cab makes me think ability hunter....but I can't play him to save my life -_- I feel like his shots are just off, I'm so used to how Medusa aims and Skadi has kaldr so she barely even needs to aim but I'm just constantly missing with Mr Bees.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Its perfect, I dont see reason to change it.

I would using it on Anhur, Nemesis etc. if I would like to play AA or AA/Ability gods.

To be honest I dont using like 60% items in the game anyway so I think Crusher isnt bad.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    I like the item its just that flat pen has fallen out of meta, there is so many good items that hard counter flat pen i find it to risky to invest in. Better get titans and some hybrid def item instead.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I've been stuck between crusher and J wrath on my Ullr.
    they are both good but sometimes the flat CDR is better.
    Smite Name: Jihadned, Steam Name: jjadned. Sponsored by Flextape.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,447
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I suck at ADCs as well, but do well with Skadi and Medusa. I'm considering trying Hou Yi out since he can also be more of an ability hunter. Ah Muzen Cab makes me think ability hunter....but I can't play him to save my life -_- I feel like his shots are just off, I'm so used to how Medusa aims and Skadi has kaldr so she barely even needs to aim but I'm just constantly missing with Mr Bees.
    That's because unlike most hunters who shoot from the middle, AMC's basic attacks are offset to the left so they're coming from his left hand instead of the center of his model. It takes a while to get used to but otherwise isn't too drastic.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 2,854
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    That's because unlike most hunters who shoot from the middle, AMC's basic attacks are offset to the left so they're coming from his left hand instead of the center of his model. It takes a while to get used to but otherwise isn't too drastic.
    This was patched in July 2016 and was reduced, his offset was improved and made more consistent with other Hunters.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.