Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adventure: Is the Draugr too hard now?

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Personally i think Draugr is overkill now. Even if you manage to kill him you still risk dying from whirlpool since its stays for full duration even if hes dead. This simple fix was the stupidiest change they made. Also this is not adventure. this is boring grind with only few relayable gods. over 90 gods you can use 5-6 of them, 3 in nightmare. There is no place for tactics, there is only one way to do it right and thats it. Last adventure was so much more fun then this.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I don't understand, you can't pick up where you left off so why would which gods you can beat the mode with change? In the end, whichever team you want to beat Loki with is the team you want for the entire adventure....
    Just the way the video showed it.
    It would show 3 gods to use grind to a certain point then when you achieved enough items, 3 different gods up to a certain point, etc.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The damage increase from the the whirlpool and the no safe spot together is bad design.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yeah, consoles got the update now and I would've been fine with no safe spot. But this damage increase is insane.... Like seriously? The roars didn't do enough damage with people being able to avoid 3 of them so they decided to make sure the whirlpool makes up for it or something?

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,033
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Having too much unavoidable damage in an MMO just feels bad because the only way to counter it is to have enough numbers to facetank it, rather than actually using some minimal skill to dodge shit.

This adventure is potato.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Buffing Draugr is another stupid move to not let ppl get rewards and complete adventure.
    I stopped playing this when Nightmare mode came out.
    Ridiculous level of difficult wasnt the only problem.

1) Frozen gate where you must be on full premade to even make this work.
    2) You cant farm rubies cause in 90% cases you drop freaking gold worth 200 after 20-30 minutes of playing. Im sorry but wasting that much time for an adventure is crazy.

I was hyped from start of it but then I start being disappointed after beating Loki on Hard and getting freaking gold instead trophy(or whatever main reward is called).

Somebody said that he get 3 Loki trophies from 28 runs! Firstable how much time ppl have to do this but more important its statically 11% chance to drop main reward after 30 MINUTES OF TRY HARD, BORING(after several runs) AND WITH USING THESE SAME COMPO GODS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Trial of Herc was like 3x times better, and its sad cause Trial doesnt even had multiple new mechanics.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.