Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What the hell Discordia

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    My elo is 3000k with around 2500 hours of game play. (Hid my profile for a while)

Whoever said she was not fun to play against was completely right. Her 2 is instant and makes everyone in the rectangle start fighting each other. The ultimate does a lot of damage for how easy it is to hit and really forces the enemy team to split.

@ Jewbees - Of course you have a 76% win rate with her, she's a broken OP God. My point exactly. Go use Nu Wa and let me know what your win rate with her is.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    My elo is 3000k with around 2500 hours of game play. (Hid my profile for a while)

Whoever said she was not fun to play against was completely right. Her 2 is instant and makes everyone in the rectangle start fighting each other. The ultimate does a lot of damage for how easy it is to hit and really forces the enemy team to split.

@ Jewbees - Of course you have a 76% win rate with her, she's a broken OP God. My point exactly. Go use Nu Wa and let me know what your win rate with her is.

lmfao funny u say nuwa, i mained her almost 4 months and have a 63% win rate....disc is no diff than any other burst mage except her 1 and ult are easy to side step, hebo, nox, raijin just to name a few are betetr gods than she is....

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Of course you have a 76% win rate with her, she's a broken OP God.
    But she's not. She has big AoE's and a lot of damage, but so does every burst mage. She has good CC, but most burst mages do. She has an escape, but it's short as hell and is only redeemable for its CDR for the rest of her kit.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    I'm not saying she's the best mage in the game. And yes, there are other mages who do a lot of damage.

She is anti fun and annoying to play against. Her kit, for me, is more annoying than Nox. And the fact she can spam behind walls is all the better.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    I'm not saying she's the best mage in the game. And yes, there are other mages who do a lot of damage.
    My point is, she's not special in any way but her built-in CDR. She's not OP, nor is she broken.

She is anti fun and annoying to play against. Her kit, for me, is more annoying than Nox.
    Anything that's effective is anti-fun. There is no god in the game who's fun to fight.

And the fact she can spam behind walls is all the better.
    Most mages that can spam can spam from behind walls. Agni in particular comes to mind, but other mages can kill you without seeing you just as easily--Poseidon, Vulcan, Hebo, Isis, and Scylla come to mind.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    My point is, she's not special in any way but her built-in CDR. She's not OP, nor is she broken.

Anything that's effective is anti-fun. There is no god in the game who's fun to fight.

Most mages that can spam can spam from behind walls. Agni in particular comes to mind, but other mages can kill you without seeing you just as easily--Poseidon, Vulcan, Hebo, Isis, and Scylla come to mind.
    Saying that a god isn't special to defend them not being OP isn't valid. A god doesn't have to be special to be OP.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Saying that a god isn't special to defend them not being OP isn't valid. A god doesn't have to be special to be OP.
    You're nitpicking my diction? That's really your argument? Everyone here knows damn well what I mean by "special."

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You're nitpicking my diction? That's really your argument? Everyone here knows damn well what I mean by "special."
    You've said the same thing in every other disc thread. You literally ssid "disc is just another burst mage she is nothing special". Thats not a valid argumrnt.

Stop getting so damn defensive over every little thing lmao.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    You've said the same thing in every other disc thread. You literally ssid "disc is just another burst mage she is nothing special". Thats not a valid argumrnt.
    Except that's not my argument. My argument is that she doesn't really have anything that makes her OP compared to any other burst mage, which she doesn't. All she really has to her name is EB's CDR, which comes at the cost of her only escape.

Stop getting so damn defensive over every little thing lmao.
    I'm not defensive. There's nothing defensive about pointing out that you're grasping at straws.

Muh Concepts

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,085
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Kek and Zellun, stop it. How many threads have you two closed now?
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono