Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell Discordia

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points

What the hell Discordia

Anyone else feel the same way about Discordia? Super safe and does a ton of damage.

Best buff secure in the game. Just sit back, wait for the team to almost secure and use your team root to watch them fight each other.

Immunity frames too.

As Ymir, Zhong ect, I get wasted by her. Despite double defense she would root me and I was dead before the team unloaded. And I had double defense. When that failed, the guardian would use his cc on me. Lol.

Just so ridiculous and frustrating to fight against.
    What are your thoughts?
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,055
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    Anyone else feel the same way about Discordia? Super safe and does a ton of damage.

Best buff secure in the game. Just sit back, wait for the team to almost secure and use your team root to watch them fight each other.

Immunity frames too.

As Ymir, Zhong ect, I get wasted by her. Despite double defense she would root me and I was dead before the team unloaded. And I had double defense. When that failed, the guardian would use his cc on me. Lol.

Just so ridiculous and frustrating to fight against.
    What are your thoughts?
    Her only issue is how easy her 2 is to hit, and the CDR on her 3 needs to be reduced a little.

Otherwise she's fine.

She has the 8th lowest HP (1730) in the game. (after Anubis (1670), Hel (1720), Poseidon (1720), He Bo (1725), Kukulkan (1725), Isis (1725), Scylla (1725))

Also her leap isn't unique, all leaps have Iframes. She gets stealth but it's easy enough to hit her within that tiny area.

----

Her buff secure? Like buff camps? It's the same as any mage.

TBH Scylla is one of the best at stealing camps with her 1, plus her 2 zones or bursts it too.

Discordia can too but it's not as good.

As for actual objective secure, Discordia's best shot is using her 1. Most other mages have good objective securing ults, she does not. (Her ult does 200+40% to objectives)
    Last edited by Lyralis; 11-24-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    She's a burst mage. Nothing she does is remarkable for what she is.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 719
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I hate her fake-cc ult that spams vgs so I have to mute everyone, and I hate her wannabe edgy voiceover. Otherwise I don't care, well maybe remove cooldown reduction from stealth since there is literaly no reason for it to be a thing.

There are much more serious issues to be dealt with in this game than yet another "spam all buttons" mage.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    She's a burst mage. Nothing she does is remarkable for what she is.
    That gives us no information on the comments of OP saying she is super safe. Only other mage I can say is super safe is thoth and he's pretty damn remarkable.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    That gives us no information on the comments of OP saying she is super safe. Only other mage I can say is super safe is thoth and he's pretty damn remarkable.
    Her escape is short as hell, and her range is, once again, just standard burst mage crap. She's hardly safer than Agni.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnydreaD View Post
    I hate her fake-cc ult that spams vgs so I have to mute everyone, and I hate her wannabe edgy voiceover. Otherwise I don't care, well maybe remove cooldown reduction from stealth since there is literaly no reason for it to be a thing.

There are much more serious issues to be dealt with in this game than yet another "spam all buttons" mage.
    Nah, the CDR mechanic is unique and I like it, just tone it down a lil cuz it's too strong atm.

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 719
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Nah, the CDR mechanic is unique and I like it, just tone it down a lil cuz it's too strong atm.
    Except that you can't really tone it down without making it obsolete. Make it tick once a second instead of once for half a second? You'll still get 5 ticks. Also reduce the amount of cooldown reduction to like a second at rank 5? That will still make 5 ticks for 5 seconds, not counting CDR from items. Increase cooldowns of 1 and 2 to match the reduction on 3? That will make the thing useless in fights since noone will let you sit in that thing for free. There is really no reason for it to exist. Just give her a speed boost to make up for the short jump and be done with it.

Junior Member Cupidhead LestatBoi13's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Sigh... another thread on Discordia "op"
    She is way too predictable and squishy to be OP. She is going to do the same combo moves over and over, and yes from a distance. Get blink and smack her in the face hard. Get your assassin and hunter/mage to attack her on two different fronts, deny her early and mid game from farming/leveling and she will become useless.
    Every mistake your team makes she will try to capitalize on it. Like playing against any other annoying ass god in this game (about 50% are), you need to adjust your play style vs their kit. I feel like hirez came out with her to teach everyone about positioning. If she is on the other team, don't be grped up like tards. See an apple on a teammate with a circle around them, don't run into them like a tard, SPREAD! Team fights, if you can, focus her first. And for f**ks sake ppl, stop aegising her 1 so she can just ult you, aegis her ult! And for the people complaining her ult hits too hard, it's only hits hard when it spreaded, and that's either your own damn fault or your dumb ass team mates fault.
    And yes, sorry, if your playing ymir she is going f**k you up. Your even more transparent than she is. So maybe don't 1v1 her.
    Honestly in the long run, adjusting to her playstyle/ kit will make everyone in smite a better player over time.
    And no she does not need cdr or damage nerfs! Even the range on her 2 is fine. Only thing she needs reworked is her vgs, it's counter productive. Her 2s rectangle needs to be shortened, it's too long. And when she uses her 3 to cdr her 1 and 2 maybe make the Mana cost for the next couple seconds significantly higher (feel like Mana is not an issue late game where she shines and can start spamming)
    In conclusion she is not OP on her own. She is just op to bad plays and bad players. Buy her, play her, learn her, than counter her hard. Sorry for the leangthy post, just bored on a long bus ride.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnydreaD View Post
    Except that you can't really tone it down without making it obsolete. Make it tick once a second instead of once for half a second? You'll still get 5 ticks. Also reduce the amount of cooldown reduction to like a second at rank 5? That will still make 5 ticks for 5 seconds, not counting CDR from items. Increase cooldowns of 1 and 2 to match the reduction on 3? That will make the thing useless in fights since noone will let you sit in that thing for free. There is really no reason for it to exist. Just give her a speed boost to make up for the short jump and be done with it.
    Make it 1s CDr every 0.5s. Atm its 1.5s every 0.5s.

Not hard.