Thread: False reports

Junior Member Cupidhead TheMorrigain's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

False reports

I have a question about false reports against me.
    So here's the long story short; I joined to Clash yesterday and I don't want to be mean, but my team was utterly terrible constantly fed, I told specific person on my team to stop feeding, I asked him nicely to play safe and be with team he just said "reported, flamer" I didn't even flame and then I see notification that someone reported me.
    2 days ago I played Conquest, got matched with really bad premade of 3 from some clan (Mirub) or something like that..They all played so badly, not making it sound like I'm pro or something, but they just played so bad that I thought they were actually got premade to troll conquest queues...I was the only one that played good along with another person who wasn't from their clan, they lost our game and then all 3 of them reported me for I don't know what reason, I told them they were trolling and muted all 3 of them didn't procceed to fight with kids...and then at the end of match lobby I receive reported notification.
    I am only lvl 27 and idk if this is bad like this only around lvl 27-30 or it gets worse, but I know I won't play conquest anymore because of immature, flaming, toxic kids who will report everyone who does one single mistake or simply consult them to play safe and try not to feed, because they take it as if "you are flaming on them" just because you pointed out the mistakes they are doing
    I haven't experienced something like this in any of the modes except Clash and Conquest, people are just so toxic and so frking rude, like their life depends on the outcome of it.
    Last edited by TheMorrigain; 11-20-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Yes thanks to matchmaking and salty people new players dont dare to play rhe actually smite game mode-conquest

Dont worry about those false reports on you, people like that will most likley be reported and im worst case they can lose their accounts for false reports and for the constant reports they get

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Atlasfailed's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I wouldn't be too worried. You'll get those games every now and then and people will report you falsely for whatever reason. But as long you are not really a toxic player, the reports will have no effect. You will get a message that you were reported, but thats it. Hirez will only take action if you consistently get reported.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 520
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Yes thanks to matchmaking and salty people new players dont dare to play rhe actually smite game mode-conquest
    don't worry, conquest have a lot reasons for new players to not play it, beside those 2, you mentioned here...

on topic: if there are no real reasons for ban or something else, you won't get any actions against you. i used to get report every match in S2, literaly, still im here and use same account and i wasn't banned ever.

and yes, ppl report each other for stupid resons sometimes. for exapmple, i reporting ppl for harrasment if they steal my kills, not like we attacked same guy and my teammate got a kill, not me, but when they constantly steal on purpose. also, i reporting ppl for harrasment, if they start surrender vote again and again, while rest 4 of us reject to surrender.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,499
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Dont worry about those false reports on you, people like that will most likley be reported and im worst case they can lose their accounts for false reports and for the constant reports they get
    +1

I tend to report people if they admit to knowingly making false reports.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    +1

I tend to report people if they admit to knowingly making false reports.
    +2

Though I also imagine them in a sack being pummelled with sticks.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RipleyW's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I don't think anything will happen to you cause it's false report, they have evidence from your match it can be seen who played badly, who harrased who...
    I got in Arena (Casual) Bakasura, Ra, Bastet, Jing Wei(me) and I don't remember who else few seconds into the game Bastet left and wanted to surrender but then we didn't in the end, I got report for Leaving the game when I didn't dc nor left game I was lvl 20, with full upgraded items there's no way I afked, but still someone told enemy team to report me because I died less than anyone on our team and they constantly fed, yet nothing happened. Don't worry about it because false reports don't mean nothing, people are just abusing report tool because they can and when they are mad can't do nothing to you, they report you for whatever reason.

As you can see I joined July, 2017 and I am still relatively new to this game, I didn't know how to play all gods, and I started with the most hard one "The Morrigan" I tried to learn other gods so I could be able to use Morrigan ult efficiently...and people always reported me for "intentional" feed, I'm still here
    Last edited by RipleyW; 11-26-2017 at 08:40 PM.
    Mages; Morrigan, Sol, Scylla, Discordia,
    Nox

Assassins; Serqet, Daji, Loki, Nemesis
    Hunters; Artemis, Izanami, Hou yi,
    Skadi

Warriors; Amaterasu, Vamana