Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It gets worse every day

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Thumbs up It gets worse every day

1. Purchases fail (Gems and Treasures) (technic support didnt answer on ticket)

2. Blocked (Toxic, cheating, leavers) Players get Matchmaked with you in the SAME team

3. Leavers get a 30 minutes block for matches but not further sentencing

4. Seems like Reports does not have an effect

5. Many Server lags last Months...

6. Surrender is at 80% of votes .. not around "51 %"...

I play since technical Beta..i invest and invested Lots of Money .. . And this Game gets worse every Day...

NO one from Hi-Rez Team has the courage to write or answer on forum posts...

And you feel like, E-Sports is the most interesting Thing for them, but they give a Shit on other Players, who log in every day...

Its really Sad, that Hi-Rez goes this Way with Costumers.
    Last edited by Sylexo; 11-19-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    1. Support takes a few days to answer, depends on how long you're talking about here

2. Blocking players doesn't make so they can't be in your game, it makes it so they can't message you

3. Leaving penalties do get worse

4. Will admit reporting system needs some work

5. I do agree with this

Smite does need some improvements but there is no magical patch they can release that will make every single problem go away. Things take time
    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

Buff Artio

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Achievements:
    Things "take time" since many years now.

Support (especially Financial or Account) should not take days.
    And Blocked players should not get matched with each other, because it has a Reason why they get blocked.
    Never Read about that leaving penalities get worse, where can i read it ?

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    1. I can't say anything about that, it is a problem.

2. Like Zodiac said, you still get matched with blocked players, and you know why is that? Because it can be abused, someone I don't like? He gets blocked so I don't see him again. Someone that's too good? I'll block him so I don't have to play against him. People that I consider bad but are actually my level? I'll ban as many as I can that way I'll play against bad teams that I can beat easily or I'll get matched with better players that will carry. Even though it wouldn't work because of how many players there are, imagine if so many players could just block people for the reasons I said, matchmaking would be even worse.

3. They get worse, the first one you get 30 min, the second one 1 hour, the third one 2 hours. It resets after 24 hours.

4. That's a problem too.

5. That's not a problem, you queue to play, you play until those 2 players who vote no want to. You weren't forced to queue, but you are somehow forced to play after queueing, even if you lose.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Junior Member Cupidhead BleuPrince's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    2. Like Zodiac said, you still get matched with blocked players, and you know why is that? Because it can be abused, someone I don't like? He gets blocked so I don't see him again. Someone that's too good? I'll block him so I don't have to play against him. People that I consider bad but are actually my level? I'll ban as many as I can that way I'll play against bad teams that I can beat easily or I'll get matched with better players that will carry. Even though it wouldn't work because of how many players there are, imagine if so many players could just block people for the reasons I said, matchmaking would be even worse.
    Now image if:
    1. There is a set limit on how many players you can block (just an example for illustration purpose: 20 players)

2. There is a set time for blocking (just an example for illustration purpose: 30 days)

3. Players whom you block are not necessarily excluded from your match, but their chances of being in your same team is significantly lowered. This does not mean, he/she cannot be in the opposing team.

4. In the event, there are too few players on the server, or players are waiting too long in queue, Matchmaking Rating (MMR) will as usual start ignoring any conditions; under these circumstances you may be placed in the same team with a player you have blocked; low chance.

5. Perhaps a small number of quota to permanently block players.

If you are not in speaking terms with the said block player, chances are, you don't want him/her in your same team.
    Last edited by BleuPrince; 11-27-2017 at 02:31 AM.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    1. Purchases fail (Gems and Treasures) (technic support didnt answer on ticket)

2. Blocked (Toxic, cheating, leavers) Players get Matchmaked with you in the SAME team

3. Leavers get a 30 minutes block for matches but not further sentencing

5. Many Server lags last Months...

6. Surrender is at 80% of votes .. not around "51 %"...
    2) Smite playerbase is far too small to get another rule to matchmaking

3) Whats problematic are these ppl who doesnt clicking freaking ACCEPT or leaving lobby which makes you wait another 10+ minutes for a game, deserter penalty should be increased imo.

5) I very rarely have any lags(I play in night on EU).

6) Yea, its definitely should be 3/5.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Atlasfailed's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylexo View Post
    This because players constantly abuse the reporting system to vent their fruststration about loosing a game or being matched with players who make bad gameplay decisions.

As long as the playerbase keeps reporting just because someone is playing poorly, Hirez can't use the reporting to take hard measures. Having low skill, making bad gameplay decisions and causing your team to loose aren't bannable offenses. Thats just part of the game.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    6) Yea, its definitely should be 3/5.
    No it shouldnt if there was needed 3 votes to surrender then maybe once in a week il get a Conquest game wich gets past 10 minutes
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Surr should be available at 5min though. Have a leaver and enemy already fed get me out plz. Also this the man reason i dont play duel cba waiting 10min for a new game when its obvious the other player is better then me and already killed me twice

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I've won a duel with 4 deaths 0 kills.... It isn't all about kills, it is about objectives. A very high survival enemy(tons of escapes) vs a good pusher can go like that. It would be nice if the timer for surrender was shorter though, sometimes you get that one guy who won't click surrender because they want to finish whatever opponent they are currently trading with first and right after they run out of time they want to surrender but you need to wait another 10 minutes....

Surrender does NOT need 80% vote by the way. People surrender on me in joust all the time and its only ever 2/3.(more than 51% but not 80%)

Banning so you won't encounter other people, especially permanent bans, are way too abusable in duel. Can't quite get to the next tier because you keep hitting that she tough opponent near the top? Just block him. No, thank you.

If you are stick with someone you simply don't like, deal with it. It is a MOBA, you have a common enemy. Survival depends on working together regardless of how much you might not like each other.

Is it just a poorly skilled player? Seriously, people get better. Besides, banning a person for not being at the skill level you expect isn't appropriate, MM should be doing its job and avoiding that situation for you(I know it isn't perfect, but that still belongs as a MM complaint not a player complaint).

Is it a troll? Are they purposefully getting you killed(troll ymir mostly) or feeding or helping enemies push lanes(this IS possible, I've done it myself with Hel in a custom game doing a 2v1 conquest as it wasn't a very fair matchup... The 1 had a bot but my team mate DC'd and came back so his bot was removed. All you do is hold enemy minions back while their towers are still up or they have someone in lane to kill your minions, get a large horde of minions stocked up and then release them down the lane. Without someone with good clear to stop them they can be quite effective). Perhaps they are literally doing nothing but walking in circles in fountain while taunting with VGS? Maybe they are just jumping in lane and not attacking anything? Regardless of which type of troll they are, if they are indeed trolling you can report them. Why would they make it possible to block these players at all? I mean just think about it, everyone would block them. Then, when they queue it would take too long and MM would end up pairing them with anyone regardless making those blocks useless(keep in mind MM doesn't need to take to long on your end for it to start ignoring conditions, it can happen on another players end as well). If EVERYONE reports them instead then their behavior will actually be addressed instead.