Thread: Spiked Gauntlet

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered

Spiked Gauntlet

This tier 1 of Devourer's Gauntlet is too weak. It costs 600 gold and gives just 7% lifesteal. This is an item you usually build in second or even first place, so that lifesteal is close to none. If you compare this tier 1 with others, the stats others provide are simply much better.

Cudgel (Frostbound Hammer): 5 physical power + 100 health for 50 more gold.
    Morningstar (Trascendence): 10 physical power for 50 LESS gold.
    Talisman (Pestilence): 75 health and 15 magical prots for 50 more gold.

Death Toll gives much more sustain +10 power +100 health for 200 more gold. I know this tier 1 will become a very good tier 3 item, but its price is still pretty expensive for what it offers. Even if you compare it with the tier 2 (Cursed Gauntlet), there is such a big gap in stats. I think this tier 1 should provide with 5 power even while sacrificing 2% lifesteal. This way, the stats will remain like this:

Spiked Gauntlet (600 gold): 5 physical power + 5% lifesteal.

Thus, it will become a decent tier 1 item and the step from this to tier 2 won't be as radical as repently giving +20 power while just +3% lifesteal.

Tell me what you think. Are there more tier 1 items you think need to better match their higher ranks?
    Last edited by NervousCrysis; 11-14-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I agree for 5 power and 5% lifesteal.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.