Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The death of tahooti

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Golden bow could have been nerfed which completely shoots down your argument of it just being removed for being OP. It also had the same passive forever and nobody used it. Then when it became popular it got removed. Is that not enough proof or will you just continue to repeat yourself like a troll?

did you even read what ive said? whats the point of keeping it in game if you were to nerf it into unuseability? its unbuffed version was strong as fuck for clearing and people would still keep abusing it. they did not want to bother with that so they removed it.

Fatalis wasn't causing problems at all. It was nerfed because of low levels crying and it being over used. Same with thorns it got nerfed after being a super popular relic pick against hunters.

"low levels crying" said the loki main who keeps claiming hes somehow a good pick.

Notice how you blatantly refuse to respond to how beads was literary nerfed for being over used.

"beads nerf was very much deserved"=refusing to respond now? before calling me a troll repeatedly try to read my responses first.

And in season 3 you could easily get away with having shit clear. And scyllas clear wasn't even shit it was alright. And scylla win rates back in season 3 were good she was a popular pick and had a ultimate that put many others to shame. And she got buffed. No proof of her needing the buff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your patting hi rez on the back for doing everything for a good reason but I want you to give me a reason why the voting was so trash for Teir 5 this year. Oh wait you can't because they clearly favored ullr. Another just because problem. Please stop trying to find a way to disagree with someone all the time your so unpleasant to have a conversation with sometimes.

"oh i didnt like this one skin concept so the company behind it is bad and they must obey my tastes!" bro your t5 skin suggestion was a generic as fuck flash skin for loki. you dont get to have a say in what skin has quality and what does not.
    and if you dont like me challenging your shitty opinions with my own, stop insulting me with your "troll" accusations and just stop responding to me. or use actually good arguments that try to look at things from a different perspective instead of your shitty wood tier player point of view.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

Hail 9 headed kkk so he can make Machu Pichu great again!

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    and if you dont like me challenging your shitty opinions with my own, stop insulting me with your "troll" accusations and just stop responding to me. or use actually good arguments that try to look at things from a different perspective instead of your shitty wood tier player point of view.
    You legit didn't respond to anything I said directly, instead your responding with nonsense that either has nothing to do with what were talking about (your loki comment). Or your either just blatantly ignoring what I'm saying to leave a repeating cycle of me saying the same thing over and over again just to annoy me. By definition your a troll.

IF you look at your first response your clearly trolling, you basicly said "why would they keep golden bow if they nerfed it useless". Wtf are you talkimg about obviously there plan wouldn't be to do that.

Your second response wasn't even a response it was you trolling.

Your third response again wasn't even a response.

And your fourth response wasn't even a response again you trolling, Trying to annoy me and make me upset by insulting my loki Teri 5 suggestion.

That's why you aren't taken serious at all because your clearly a troll and I just proved it.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    hi guys idk whats going on in this thread but i see someone with at least 20 down reputation calling someone a troll so i know some nonsense is happening have this cool ass song to chill out
    delete fat
    i need to make it clear that objectively speaking raijin is the most attractive god in this game

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    You legit didn't respond to anything I said directly, instead your responding with nonsense that either has nothing to do with what were talking about (your loki comment). Or your either just blatantly ignoring what I'm saying to leave a repeating cycle of me saying the same thing over and over again just to annoy me. By definition your a troll.

IF you look at your first response your clearly trolling, you basicly said "why would they keep golden bow if they nerfed it useless". Wtf are you talkimg about obviously there plan wouldn't be to do that.

Your second response wasn't even a response it was you trolling.

Your third response again wasn't even a response.

And your fourth response wasn't even a response again you trolling, Trying to annoy me and make me upset by insulting my loki Teri 5 suggestion.

That's why you aren't taken serious at all because your clearly a troll and I just proved it.
    just because im showing the flaws in your arguments doesnt not make them "trolling" or "nonsense". so yeah you didnt prove jack shit. and if you want to stay in the forums attack the arguments, not the people.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

Hail 9 headed kkk so he can make Machu Pichu great again!

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    just because im showing the flaws in your arguments doesnt not make them "trolling" or "nonsense". so yeah you didnt prove jack shit. and if you want to stay in the forums attack the arguments, not the people.
    You didnt show anything instead you proceeded to derail the thread by insulting my suggestion about my Teir 5 loki skin suggestion I made weeks ago. You didn't respond to my post directly at all.

It's just you showing clear vendetta against a forrum poster.

I already explained to you that hi rez has history of tweaking with items or gods for either being over used or just because.

I gave you clear proof that you refused acknowledge.

1.golden bow had the same passive forever and soon as it became a forced item it for removed when it could have easily been nerfed which shoes obviously it wasn't just nerfed for being OP.

2. Beads was literally nerfed for being over used.

3.scylla for a nerf back on S3 when she was a popular pick with good win rates and play time in pros.

4. Thorns got nerfed after becoming a popular pick against hunters

5.fatalis did not cause problems it made hunters sacrifice alot of damage. And it was removed for being over used and complaining.

You literally blatantly ignored half of what I said every post to annoy me. Then proceed to derail the thread by insulting me about another topic. Your a troll...

Achievements:
    And my auto correct is retarded which is why when I type words like "show" it will change to shoe lol.