Thread: EasyAntiCheat

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378

Exclamation EasyAntiCheat

Yesterday I was playing Adventures with a couple of random people, one of which disconnected while carrying the first bomb over a bridge. Seconds after that, my game crashed as well...and I got a message saying that EAC force shut down my game. I proceeded to try and restart the client, when presented with the login screen, it said my account was banned. So now I am under the impression that EAC has flagged my account to be permanently banned for some unknown reason.

I get into a chat with a Hirez support agent who says they will put in a request with the correct person to contact me and try and resolve my issue. I was told they would contact me the very next morning when they got in, which never happened, and I am still waiting. I have since tried to start the game, and I am now presented with EAC Message: Forbidden system configuration. Now I can't even start the game itself...

I've spent more than enough money on this game over the years and if this never gets resolved, or you don't reverse the ban somehow, you're probably going to lose a customer (which isn't a big deal right?)

Are you short-staffed or something? (I know you probably are) I have been playing this game since closed beta and of the few times I have interacted with Hirez customer support, the experience has always been lacking.

The cherry on top: Literally an hour before all of this nonsense, I purchased 800 gems to unlock the adventure pack...and I probably won't get that back.

Will no one help me with this?
    Last edited by Kððpa; 11-14-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Well it's been 4 days, still no responses or Moderator help here...
    I got a useless response from a hirez support tech telling me to appeal my ban with EAC. I went and did that, got absolutely no info back on what caused the ban, was told the ban is permanent. Hopeless...

You've already permanently lost me as a customer, I just hope other people see this and start to question whether they really should be wasting their time and money with this company.
    Last edited by Kððpa; 11-14-2017 at 01:48 PM.