Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Remove Deskordia from Assault

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeigeMidnight View Post
    Well, you if you never played Assault on practice then sure you have nothing to say, except trolling and about grammatics. I don't care about these things because i don't respect you, simple and understandable right? I hope you're getting enough money for these brainsless forum posts.
    I have played Assault. It's an unbalanced mess which makes deepthroating a saguaro sound like fun. The game is not balanced around Assault, and it has far bigger issues than one mage who has standard mage range and damage. I don't give a fuck if you respect me, because you clearly don't give a shit about anything being right or not; you're just salty and you want the game to change because you can't adapt. Also, where the fuck did you get the idea that I get money for posting? With 1200+ posts, I'd love to get a buck every time I made a post.

Continuing to my previous tips i can add another disbalanced problem. 2 man parties with 160 and 0-10 level player. Prolly 2 friends or 1 experienced player and his newbie referral. These parties spoil the game from the start. And when 3 other solo players see 1 feeding newbie ,so no one want to continue playing. Allowing 130-160 level players to play with 0-10 player is absurdious.
    This has literally nothing to do with the thread. You can't just switch topics like that; that's not how forums work. Also, "absurdious" isn't even a word; nor are "disbalanced" or "grammatics."

And is there really anything wrong with a veteran showing his newbie friend the ropes? If a party of 2 guys with radically different levels gets in a queue, the resulting MM will be skewed no matter what because either it'll have one noob against a team of vets or one vet against a team of noobs, or something of that nature. HR can't stop people from partying up.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You can't spell a god's name right, and you can't figure out what Ly's actually saying here. Discordia's just another mage. She's not special. That's Ly's point--with them, staying back and healing becomes a chore. Assault is irredeemably fucked for balance; there's no sense in doing a damn thing to try to balance it.
    Well Lyralis can't figure out what I'm saying 50% of the time when we argue so...

Anyway, Zeus and Ah Puch at least has a weakness which is they have no escape. Discordia on the other hand deals big enough damage and has a bloated 3 and 4 and the best CC in the game (her 2). Her damage alone is not the problem or her CC alone or her escape alone, it's that she has everything. Hi-Rez is trying to make her the next big thing by making her as bloated as possible. She shouldn't be just banned from Assault, she should be deleted from the game. Replace her with someone who is actually interesting/important to mythology like Set, Horus, Hera or Huang Di.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Well Lyralis can't figure out what I'm saying 50% of the time when we argue so...

Anyway, Zeus and Ah Puch at least has a weakness which is they have no escape. Discordia on the other hand deals big enough damage and has a bloated 3 and 4 and the best CC in the game (her 2). Her damage alone is not the problem or her CC alone or her escape alone, it's that she has everything. Hi-Rez is trying to make her the next big thing by making her as bloated as possible. She shouldn't be just banned from Assault, she should be deleted from the game. Replace her with someone who is actually interesting/important to mythology like Set, Horus, Hera or Huang Di.
    Well, very few, if any, accept, or give two fucks about,anything you say given the bias and shit you talk, so that goes both ways.

Had you anything original to say, I doubt it would matter.

Now, forgive the language, but fuck off back under your bridge.
    Last edited by RonanTheGreat; 11-09-2017 at 04:51 PM.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Well, very few, if any, accept, or give two fucks about,anything you say given the bias and shit you talk, so that goes both ways.

Had you anything original to say, I doubt it would matter.

Now, forgive the language, but fuck off back under your bridge.
    Well, you certainly don't know what "original" means that's for sure.
    And I don't think I'm the one who's bias here given how you talk about your favorite goddesses.

And to those of you bullying the OP because he spelled "Discordia" wrong, do you really think Discordia is that important of a goddess that we need to remember the spelling of her name?

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Well, you certainly don't know what "original" means that's for sure.
    And I don't think I'm the one who's bias here given how you talk about your favorite goddesses.

And to those of you bullying the OP because he spelled "Discordia" wrong, do you really think Discordia is that important of a goddess that we need to remember the spelling of her name?
    Damn, you really are stupid af.

I play on ps4, sooo, yeah.

And do YOU really think your hard for how mythology should be seen discredits how others see these beings?

Sling your hook and fuck off Liam, I'm not the only one who is tired of your shit.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Damn, you really are stupid af.

I play on ps4, sooo, yeah.

And do YOU really think your hard for how mythology should be seen discredits how others see these beings?

Sling your hook and fuck off Liam, I'm not the only one who is tired of your shit.
    If I could add my rep a thousand times over, it still wouldn't reflect how much I am in agreement with this.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points

More like I do and you refuse to accept that you're wrong.

Knockup > Madness. Madness is very good cuz it turns the enemy's camera and whatnot, but it can still be beaded.

If you get knocked up it's too late. Hell, even if you're knocked up you can still beads and waste it, which is even worse imo.

Discordia is actually rather important. She caused the Trojan War which is like, the single biggest battle in all of ancient Greek/Roman mythology.

The Trojan War also led to the founding of Rome via Aeneas's descendants, Romulus and Remus.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 11-09-2017 at 07:06 PM.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    More like I do and you refuse to accept that you're wrong.

Knockup > Madness. Madness is very good cuz it turns the enemy's camera and whatnot, but it can still be beaded.

If you get knocked up it's too late. Hell, even if you're knocked up you can still beads and waste it, which is even worse imo.

Discordia is actually rather important. She caused the Trojan War which is like, the single biggest battle in all of ancient Greek/Roman mythology.

The Trojan War also led to the founding of Rome via Aeneas's descendants, Romulus and Remus.
    Well you have never proven I'm wrong. It's more on me destroying you everytime we argue but you pretend not to understand what I'm saying. Well I'll say pretend now since you say you understood me.

All knockup does is reposition your enemy. Madness not only has the benefits of stun but it attacks another enemy as well. Try using that on Mercury and a squishy mage. You could potentially have your enemy kill his ally using your 1 skill. Also, remember that you can use beads once in every like what 150 seconds or around that? Discordia could most likely use 10 or more Madness by the time beads cooldown.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BeigeMidnight View Post
    Well, you if you never played Assault on practice then sure you have nothing to say, except trolling and about grammatics. I don't care about these things because i don't respect you, simple and understandable right? I hope you're getting enough money for these brainsless forum posts.
    Continuing to my previous tips i can add another disbalanced problem. 2 man parties with 160 and 0-10 level player. Prolly 2 friends or 1 experienced player and his newbie referral. These parties spoil the game from the start. And when 3 other solo players see 1 feeding newbie ,so no one want to continue playing. Allowing 130-160 level players to play with 0-10 player is absurdious.

As long as it is casual who cares man? Everyone gotta learn sometime. You never fed yourself? If that is what the game is like you gotta make best off. If you see an obvious mistake they are doing over and over just tell them what they should do. Like stand behind this guy most time, ult when this guy goes in. They can make one good play in the whole game and it can be enough to win.

Go play ranked if you care about how people should play the game.

People are free to play as they like, with newb friends, their girl or wife.

Toxic shits like you is what we need less off.

Im a pro at assault, however I have yet to face discordia there. Mages with long range, just stay back, learn their range and just bait them out, chase them down when given opporunity. Discordia is probably a bit OP atm and will get adjusted a tiny bit. large Aoe spell that taunts / CCs targets AND deals dmg so it can proc gem, divine etc yeah sounds op to me. It casts fast as well. Most Gods are a bit over the top at release, its just the few last months that been mostly different in that aspect. Also snowball is snowball even in assault. Everything looks more grim from that perspective.

Get some perspective man.

Take some breaths, relax, have a coke, enjoy the game.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 11-10-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    As long as it is casual who cares man? Everyone gotta learn sometime. You never fed yourself? If that is what the game is like you gotta make best off. If you see an obvious mistake they are doing over and over just tell them what they should do. Like stand behind this guy most time, ult when this guy goes in. They can make one good play in the whole game and it can be enough to win.

Go play ranked if you care about how people should play the game.

People are free to play as they like, with newb friends, their girl or wife.

Toxic shits like you is what we need less off.

Im a pro at assault, however I have yet to face discordia there. Mages with long range, just stay back, learn their range and just bait them out, chase them down when given opporunity. Discordia is probably a bit OP atm and will get adjusted a tiny bit. large Aoe spell that taunts / CCs targets AND deals dmg so it can proc gem, divine etc. Also snowball is snowball even in assault. Everything looks more grim from that perspective.

Get some perspective man.
    All you speak is facts for real, but honestly some of the people on this thread here closing the toilet seat on liamX also have there moments of being biased asf and say shit that would make earth fall out of orbit if were true. I knew liamX was one of those dumbys who thought they were smart when he said belonas hammer was a escape. but bullying someone over the same shit some of you do sometimes is wrong.

This is my home