Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Deskordia from Assault

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Remove Deskordia from Assault

It is not possible to heal up when another team has that mage. You're forced to stay at least 2 towers back. Her attacking range is unbalansed and fckn ability sound can't be muted.
    s3 quick stats 2016 - 4,3k matches (3k assault matches) played, 19k kills, 57k assists, 10 x quadrakills, 13 x 11-killstreaks | my best match bow and glory

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    So...like Ah Puch and Zeus?

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    So...like Ah Puch and Zeus?
    AP and Zeus wasn't removed from Assault, wtf? their attacking range is less, abilities are very evident and easy to escape or hide behind the minions.
    narrow Assault map is ideal for Diskordia and her abilities bounce off the walls and multiply like a 10x HouYi shots.
    another problem with Meduza and Kali. these gods are broken during months. Medusa can stun from the back. with maxed cooldown she has 700+100% ultimate damage every serveral seconds. And Kali with endless health can get 20-30 kills every 20 min match. Her ult without cooldown or something like that and she's getting constanty full-hp restores without CD.
    s3 quick stats 2016 - 4,3k matches (3k assault matches) played, 19k kills, 57k assists, 10 x quadrakills, 13 x 11-killstreaks | my best match bow and glory

Achievements:
    They should fix and balance some things, as they did with healers and regenerators, because Assault is a special map

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,081
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BeigeMidnight View Post
    AP and Zeus wasn't removed from Assault, wtf?
    You can't spell a god's name right, and you can't figure out what Ly's actually saying here. Discordia's just another mage. She's not special. That's Ly's point--with them, staying back and healing becomes a chore. Assault is irredeemably fucked for balance; there's no sense in doing a damn thing to try to balance it.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    It is not possible to heal up when another team has that mage. You're forced to stay at least 2 towers back. Her attacking range is unbalansed and fckn ability sound can't be muted.
    I am staggered by how stupid these three sentences are.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    AP and Zeus wasn't removed from Assault, wtf? their attacking range is less, abilities are very evident and easy to escape or hide behind the minions.
    narrow Assault map is ideal for Diskordia and her abilities bounce off the walls and multiply like a 10x HouYi shots.
    another problem with Meduza and Kali. these gods are broken during months. Medusa can stun from the back. with maxed cooldown she has 700+100% ultimate damage every serveral seconds. And Kali with endless health can get 20-30 kills every 20 min match. Her ult without cooldown or something like that and she's getting constanty full-hp restores without CD.
    There is so much bullshit here I'm wondering how you come up with it.

Ah Puch and Zeus are the worst possible gods to face in Assault, along with maybe Ne Zha.

Discordia (learn to spell) is fine.

Her abilities don't gain any extra damage when bouncing.

Medusa is fine. Max CDR is still 54 seconds. That's not every few seconds in any shape or form. Learn to just...turn around. Seriously, it's that easy.

Kali does not have endless health. Her ult has a typical 90 second CD.

Jesus christ, you've played 4k matches, 3k in assault, and still don't know jack shit. Wow.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You can't spell a god's name right, and you can't figure out what Ly's actually saying here. Discordia's just another mage. She's not special. That's Ly's point--with them, staying back and healing becomes a chore. Assault is irredeemably fucked for balance; there's no sense in doing a damn thing to try to balance it.
    Well, you if you never played Assault on practice then sure you have nothing to say, except trolling and about grammatics. I don't care about these things because i don't respect you, simple and understandable right? I hope you're getting enough money for these brainsless forum posts.
    Continuing to my previous tips i can add another disbalanced problem. 2 man parties with 160 and 0-10 level player. Prolly 2 friends or 1 experienced player and his newbie referral. These parties spoil the game from the start. And when 3 other solo players see 1 feeding newbie ,so no one want to continue playing. Allowing 130-160 level players to play with 0-10 player is absurdious.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Then what you say about Thoth? this guy can poke from his base to yours.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Well, you if you never played Assault on practice then sure you have nothing to say, except trolling and about grammatics. I don't care about these things because i don't respect you, simple and understandable right? I hope you're getting enough money for these brainsless forum posts.
    Continuing to my previous tips i can add another disbalanced problem. 2 man parties with 160 and 0-10 level player. Prolly 2 friends or 1 experienced player and his newbie referral. These parties spoil the game from the start. And when 3 other solo players see 1 feeding newbie ,so no one want to continue playing. Allowing 130-160 level players to play with 0-10 player is absurdious.

You accuse him of brainless forum posts after the shit you just wrote?

Please.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING