Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why im quitting smite

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    To be fair if the OP has in the past spent a lot of money on Gems, Hirez probably cares a teeny bit. XD
    He already had spent the money, so why would they care?

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnydreaD View Post
    Cuz he could spend more. XD
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnydreaD View Post
    That logic is.. like the dumbest thing from business point of view.

Thank you from coming, please never come back
    or then
    Thank you from coming, please come again.
    Win lane, lose game

Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    I mean, his reasoning (without all the run-on sentences) is kinda why I'm taking a break until Season 5 to see what's panning out. Granted I didn't make an entire thread about it but...yeah.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    To be fair if the OP has in the past spent a lot of money on Gems, Hirez probably cares a teeny bit. XD
    Considering that he's just one guy, they really don't. That'll cost them potentially, what, a hundred bucks?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Considering that he's just one guy, they really don't. That'll cost them potentially, what, a hundred bucks?
    I know, I was attempting a joke. XD

...for all you know, OP has spent 5k dollars on gems so far and was intending to spend another 5k in the next year.

/s.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    I know, I was attempting a joke. XD

...for all you know, OP has spent 5k dollars on gems so far and was intending to spend another 5k in the next year.

/s.
    even if he had spent a lot hirez wont care about just one guy they still got many people paying them lol
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Junior Member Cupidhead Enigma0Gaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    early game snowballing was much harder to do last season because buffs were cleared by the time you got to lane now if you die on that first wave to hyper aggressive teams (this is all i experience) they get all of your buffs and gain a 3 level lead impossible to come back from because whoever clears wave first goes into your jungle takes your buffs and wins any god with really good early game level 1 clear DOMINATES

Junior Member Cupidhead Enigma0Gaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    its snowball meta whoever gets the camps level 1 wins the game 80% of the time if the camps werent there early game level 1 deaths to gank spam teams or hyper aggressive early game gods that would no longer be or would be much harder to pull off which is why the past season was so much better because you got your buffs before going to lane so even if you died you would loose out on lane experience yes but the enemy team could not gain an insurmountable edge by taking blue buff speed buff harpies and fire minions along with their blue buff speed buff and harpies minions this meta encourages super fast clear 3 man ganks in the solo jungle and thats not the way it should be

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma0Gaming View Post
    its snowball meta whoever gets the camps level 1 wins the game 80% of the time if the camps werent there early game level 1 deaths to gank spam teams or hyper aggressive early game gods that would no longer be or would be much harder to pull off which is why the past season was so much better because you got your buffs before going to lane so even if you died you would loose out on lane experience yes but the enemy team could not gain an insurmountable edge by taking blue buff speed buff harpies and fire minions along with their blue buff speed buff and harpies minions this meta encourages super fast clear 3 man ganks in the solo jungle and thats not the way it should be
    Uh...no. Not long ago, I had a game as Daji, and I lost my own speed buff and proceeded to get owned for several levels. Out of nowhere, I got a few kills, farmed up to meet the enemy team's level, and we got them to F6. So, yeah, this problem's certainly not the game.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts