Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why im quitting smite

New Member Cupidhead Enigma0Gaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Why im quitting smite

Season 4 has been the most cancerous experience of my entire life

so conquest you are now forced to start in lane at level 1 to clear the wave to kill time to get jungle buffs because apparently camps needed to spawn after the first wave which now allows any team with an early game gank on that level 1 wave to immediately win the game by taking the now increased amount of jungle camps and gaining 2-3 levels on you getting your buffs clearing their buffs and heading back to lane you cannot come back from that, want to know why? because Blink relics are now free and anyone can just buy blink at level 1 FOR FREE enemy jungle blinks solo lane gets a kill with their solo boom win this meta causes hyper aggressive early game gods to rule this is all i have experienced
    just get good and hold tower they say okay you try that when a level 4 Hercules after ganking with their jungler and stealing your camps then blinks into your tower and kills you (YOU STILL LEVEL 1 THEM NOW LEVEL 5) leaves lane ganks mid GG

HOW TO FIX make relics cost money again? no one bought relics early game before because they were meant to be mid late game items (seriously why was this change needed)
    OR make defensive relics only available for purchase at level 1 (beads,Aegis,med,Shell,sprint) and things blink thorns and curse at level 12 (not my prefered option as actives were a much more balanced system with many more valid options, it dumbed down the system to 4 good relics and 2 niche relics from 16 or so valid actives)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma0Gaming View Post

so conquest you are now forced to start in lane at level 1 to clear the wave to kill time to get jungle buffs because apparently camps needed to spawn after the first wave which now allows any team with an early game gank on that level 1 wave to immediately win the game by taking the now increased amount of jungle camps and gaining 2-3 levels on you getting your buffs clearing their buffs and heading back to lane you cannot come back from that, want to know why? because Blink relics are now free and anyone can just buy blink at level 1 FOR FREE enemy jungle blinks solo lane gets a kill with their solo boom win this meta causes hyper aggressive early game gods to rule this is all i have experienced
    just get good and hold tower they say okay you try that when a level 4 Hercules after ganking with their jungler and stealing your camps then blinks into your tower and kills you (YOU STILL LEVEL 1 THEM NOW LEVEL 5) leaves lane ganks mid GG

HOW TO FIX make relics cost money again? no one bought relics early game before because they were meant to be mid late game items (seriously why was this change needed)
    OR make defensive relics only available for purchase at level 1 (beads,Aegis,med,Shell,sprint) and things blink thorns and curse at level 12 (not my prefered option as actives were a much more balanced system with many more valid options, it dumbed down the system to 4 good relics and 2 niche relics from 16 or so valid actives)
    If you are queuing solo into Conquest, then yeah, if there is no team communication, and not enough people are buying wards, then yeah, people on your team will get ganked again, and again and again.

Early game and snowballing will always exist. However, depending on your team composition, it is still possible to get a comeback victory.

Blink relic to me is fine. Just got to be hyper aware of your positioning, and hyper aware of relic and ult timers. Again, that means team communication.

As for going up against a Hercules, well, if you are not on someone like Cu Chulainn, or Erlang Shen, then yeah, avoid Hercules early game. You or your team also needs to get anti-heal (Pestilence/Brawlers/Divine Ruin) to negate the healing from Hercules 3.

The one thing people dislike which I kinda agree is this Tank meta. You have Warrior tanks, even Assassin going Tanky build eg. Ratatoskr going Tank and using Ultimate for initiating team fights or diving backline to target the squishies.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran

Free relics are much better idea, you can have blink at 1 lvl but you also can buy Sprint/Beads/Aegis to counter it.

I agree with jungle change, I hate snowball meta and I much more prefer old double camp - > lane start.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    The games always featured snow ball style gameplay esp against disorganised or inexperienced players on teams. Hi-Rez even buffed structures to try and reduce quick wins and have adjusted the mode all season.

Will see what next season brings but the same issues will remain due to the same reasons i listed. It's esp frustrating to solo queue but that's life.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Who even gives one about conquest, lol. I've been playing assault almost exclusively for the entirety of season 4, and a good chunk of season 3. At least I get to have fun.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Actives a balanced system?

Compared to what? A lunatic asylum?

Relics need looked at, no doubt about that, but from what I've seen of the old active system there was certainly more variety, but they had some serious issues pertaining to balance.

Honestly though, I think you're confused as to why snowballing happens, its more early clear potential than anything. I agree season 4 has been rife with misguided decision making on the part of Hi-Rez, but to try to insinuate its all the fault of blink is frankly comical.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Luxeternam's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I don't even play conquest. It's boring. If you are getting sick of conquest, try playing another game mode. Arena is loads of fun.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,072
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    The following is a complete list of people who care:
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    The following is a complete list of people who care:
    To be fair if the OP has in the past spent a lot of money on Gems, Hirez probably cares a teeny bit. XD

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono