Thread: Suggestion - buying any 1000 gem adventure pack should enable current adventure

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Suggestion - buying any 1000 gem adventure pack should enable current adventure

The current adventure, (Hercopolis) actually looks interesting, but I hate Loki with a passion, so asking me to pay 900 gems for a Loki skin to play the adventure is kind of pushing me not to buy / play it. On the other hand, been debating the Nike 1000 gem bundle for a bit, and would be much more apt to spend 1000 gems for the Nike bundle to play Hercopolis than I am to spend 900 gems for the Loki bundle to do so.

So.... since all of those 1000 gem bundles were adventure bundles, and there's only one adventure active at a time, why not make it so that the purchase of any of them that haven't yet been purchased activates whatever the current adventure is?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Cause it will mean that ppl would buy only one bundle instead of two for example("Next adventure is awesome I buy previous bundle with good skin then and I get 2 in 1).

Even without Loki you still have Gold key and plenty of other items.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.