Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Thats the best part about her kit and i love it
    You do you.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    It's almost like it's her gimmick or something.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 3,499
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    I think she does too much damage for how large and fast her abilities are.

Also the CDR on her third ability is completely uneeded.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    U dont even read it, the point is that she is a good character because she have so much cc and-------good utility

Some guardians like Ymir, geb, sylvanus just gets destroyed if people decide to focus them and they are not as good from behind as guardians with good escapes/mobility and utility
    No, you don't get to pretend like you didn't actually say that Terra has "every kind of CC." That's a ridiculous exaggeration. I don't even understand how you can seriously complain about her after all the nerfs.

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 685
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    i was just playing against her i underestimated her damn her dmg is too high nerf her a bit
    Last edited by Spartan219; 11-10-2017 at 04:31 AM.
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    i was just playing against her i underestimated her damn her dmg is too high nerf her a bit
    Her base damage is lower than Scylla.

Where her damage adds up is from skillful applications of her damage, IE the madness damage or the ricochet balls damage.

What I'd like to see, if anything, for her is-

1) 250+75% -> 220+65%. 60+10% -> 75+12%

2) 220+70% -> 220+60%. 50+10% -> 65+15%

3) 0.5-1.5s CDR -> 0.6-1.0s CDR. Increase invisibility region slightly.

4) 200+40% on initial hit -> 120+30%. 400+60% on final hit -> 440+65%. Spread damage 400+60% -> 440+65%. Explosion damage 400+60% -> 440+65%.

Her 1 will do less damage base, but if you can confirm more little balls it'll still do a lot.

Her 2 will do less damage base, but if you ensnare multiple enemies the payoff is much higher.

Her 3 is a direct nerf, but also gains more escape function to compensate.

Her ult is a tweak to make the initial hit less painful, meaning Aegis is even more effective on it, preventing the now larger secondary damage. It also does less damage overall to a single target.

This also means enemies hit by the spread explosion take more damage. This is to reward skillful use of choosing the right target and making sure it spreads.

Old damage to 1 target: 600+100%

Old damage to secondary targets: 800+120%

New damage to 1 target: 560+95%

New damage to secondary targets: 880+130%
    Last edited by Lyralis; 11-10-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    So in the context of you talking about a guardians cc and utility (in a thread about a new mage), I'm in the wrong for saying your observations are inaccurate?

No one said she was bad, I'm pointing out a stun and slows aren't tons off cc, and that comparing the cc and utility of a guardian to hunters and mages is stupid. Which it is.

Your list there is very incomplete btw. If you are counting walls as cc, why isn't it listed under Ganesha, who also has a stun, Xing has root and grab as well as the knockup, Sobek has grab (not pull) and knockback and knockup and slow, Athena has slow as well as one of the most devastating cc's in the game given its range and duration, in fact, only one you got right was Ymir.

So yeah, try to understand that you were wrong, are still wrong, and, considering you then say its easy to destroy Geb, Ymir and Sylvanus, will in all likelihood stay wrong.
    Thr thing with artio is that she is constant poking and peeling non stop cause she has so manny abilites
    U dash into the enemy, cripple, slash,slash, root, stun and then your other abilites have reset and you can do the same thing over again

Its a non stop poke hel and for imboile gods she is a monster, there is no escape, she has a slow, rootn,stun, movmentspeed increased from passive and her dash is almost as long as gebs rollout just quicker

If you try to fight her she have dmg reduction and penetration and will constant non stop poke you

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    I'm too inexperienced to comment on Discordia's balance... She seems strong Vs some god's and rather helpless against others. I've had a lot of trouble fighting Ne Zha for example. However, I love the way she looks. Stop dissin' my girl!

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    No, you don't get to pretend like you didn't actually say that Terra has "every kind of CC." That's a ridiculous exaggeration. I don't even understand how you can seriously complain about her after all the nerfs.
    Now you are being unrresonable
    I explained in an early article here that you guys pick my sentence out of its context

This is what i said:
    "This is the problem with Artio and Terra too, they have every kind of cc and mobility/utility in their kit, while others have 0 cc and 0 mobility"

Read it
    And think

Just because i say she has every kind of cc doesnt mean she have litterally everything you kid

She doesnt have intoxicate, ice, taunt, madness, disarm, attacskeepd reduction, fear, silence, blind, banish, disorient, mesmerize, pull, grab, tremble

Cant I be fking general without you trying yo play smart kid and correct me because you are to dumb to understand normal language?

You are not even here to discuss the topic, you are only here to be anyoing and prove your knowledge rather than bringing any point into the duscussion

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Now you are being unrresonable
    I explained in an early article here that you guys pick my sentence out of its context

This is what i said:
    "This is the problem with Artio and Terra too, they have every kind of cc and mobility/utility in their kit, while others have 0 cc and 0 mobility"

Read it
    And think

Just because i say she has every kind of cc doesnt mean she have litterally everything you kid

She doesnt have intoxicate, ice, taunt, madness, disarm, attacskeepd reduction, fear, silence, blind, banish, disorient, mesmerize, pull, grab, tremble

Cant I be fking general without you trying yo play smart kid and correct me because you are to dumb to understand normal language?

You are not even here to discuss the topic, you are only here to be anyoing and prove your knowledge rather than bringing any point into the duscussion
    You're the one who doesn't seem to understand Terra having 2 forms of cc is not "every kind of cc".

If you don't want to be called out for stating inaccurate things, then don't say inaccurate things, especially if you get all pissy when you get called out.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING