Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Artio is stupid

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Actually no. Her nerfs are not enough. The devs were applying only very little nerfs to her. I say either nerf her damage significantly or her defense significantly. Her dash should be nerfed as well. Cripple is fine.
    Her dash is probably the slowest dash in the game.

Her defense? She's a fucking tank.

Her damage? Is around the levels of all other guardians bar Khepri/Sylvanus-type guardians, and she doesn't have a giant damaging ult to boot.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Her dash is probably the slowest dash in the game.

Her defense? She's a fucking tank.

Her damage? Is around the levels of all other guardians bar Khepri/Sylvanus-type guardians, and she doesn't have a giant damaging ult to boot.
    She doesn't have an ulti because she can keep spamming 6 skills without end. Last time I checked, that's better than having one big ulti every 90 seconds or so.
    Also, Vamana. I think they're about the same speed but Vamana has a mage cost for skills while Artio gets a free pass.

That's the thing. She's on par on damage with other guardians, a fucking tank as you say and has a million CCs all while having a good, long dash. The problem is not her individual capabilities, it's the sum of her parts. She has everything and no known weakness. That is why she needs a nerf.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    She doesn't have an ulti because she can keep spamming 6 skills without end. Last time I checked, that's better than having one big ulti every 90 seconds or so.
    Also, Vamana. I think they're about the same speed but Vamana has a mage cost for skills while Artio gets a free pass.

That's the thing. She's on par on damage with other guardians, a fucking tank as you say and has a million CCs all while having a good, long dash. The problem is not her individual capabilities, it's the sum of her parts. She has everything and no known weakness. That is why she needs a nerf.
    Vamana dash is faster and has knockup. It also travels further. To boot, he has 380 base movespeed which is more than Artio.

She has similar damage to other guardians, similar defense, similar levels of CC (she needs a bit more than others cuz she has no gamechanging ulti), and her weakness is that literally all of her abilities apart from both her 2's can be interrupted.

Her druid 3 can be interrupted before it even does damage.

Her bear 3 can be interrupted before she moves 10 units.

Her bear 1 can be interrupted before she does damage.

Her druid 1 is the only one that still is off CD if it's interrupted.

Her bear/druid 2 can't be interrupted but they're both melee range.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    She has everything and no known weakness.
    Thats simply not true.
    she doesn't have a ranged basic.

druid form should have a ranged basic and the bear form retains melee.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizlenut View Post
    Thats simply not true.

100% this.

She can get her HP nerfed a little and her cripple down by 1s and her overall scaling down by 5% to have this.

Then I'd actually play her cuz she IS cool but druid basic is weird asf being melee. It doesn't mesh imo and it's just weird.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    100% this.

She can get her HP nerfed a little and her cripple down by 1s and her overall scaling down by 5% to have this.

Then I'd actually play her cuz she IS cool but druid basic is weird asf being melee. It doesn't mesh imo and it's just weird.
    It wouldn't make sense, especially because her cripple and her 1 require her to be in a melee range.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Vamana dash is faster and has knockup. It also travels further. To boot, he has 380 base movespeed which is more than Artio.
    I don't know about travel faster and further. There is no mention of that in either of their skills but since you presented Vamana's knockup all while ignoring Artio's slow and movement speed increase, I doubt we can trust what you say. You are of course welcome to provide proof.

She has similar damage to other guardians, similar defense, similar levels of CC (she needs a bit more than others cuz she has no gamechanging ulti), and her weakness is that literally all of her abilities apart from both her 2's can be interrupted.
    nope, she does not need more because even though she does not have ulti, she has 6 skills to make up for it. That's 3 skills replacing 1 ulti. This means she can spam you non-stop which makes her no-brain-required in fact. She actually has more CC than most guardians and on top of that, she has 2 heals and a dash. Ymir for example has a strong CC. He has lesser CC than Artio but does not have an escape. Now that's a weakness.

Her druid 3 can be interrupted before it even does damage.

Her bear 3 can be interrupted before she moves 10 units.

Her bear 1 can be interrupted before she does damage.

Her druid 1 is the only one that still is off CD if it's interrupted.

Her bear/druid 2 can't be interrupted but they're both melee range.
    Well the thing is, in a normal situation, a teamfight can only interrupt 1 or at most 2 of those skills and if a team uses their CC on her, she has 4 other teammates backing her up. I mean you can interrupt Ares' who is chaining your allies for example and that's just it. With Artio, you're suggesting we should interrupt all of her skills. That's OP, not just in my opinion but also a fact.

It's funny that you consider interrupt able skills as weakness but not Raijin's 1.
    Someone is cherry-picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizlenut View Post
    Thats simply not true.

lol. This argument is even more stupid than "you can CC her". You know who else does not have a range basic? Each one of her fellow guardian except Sylvanus.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    It wouldn't make sense, especially because her cripple and her 1 require her to be in a melee range.
    Good point, I forgot that it would make her abilities look weird.

Rip.

Can we just give Artio a similar but new kit and make her a mage so I can play her?