Thread: What is the most fun role that is also well suited for carrying?

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 377

Question What is the most fun role that is also well suited for carrying?

In Short: Mid or Jungle? Which gods should i check out, looking for fun gods with good outplay potential.

In depth:
    I have seen that many people say that Hunters are the best gods to carry with, and i can see why but then again i dont find them very fun? I have mained them in the past and pentakills were fun indeed but it kinda got stale...i wanna test myself at either Mid or Jungle, what gods should i go towards to and what of those two roles should i pick?

In Mages i love burst and aoe, and i like the way you feel when you execute their abilities, it really feels like you are unleashing great power.

In Assassins i also love burstiness and their mobility, they seem to me like gods with a lot outplay potential (and that is a thing a value really much).

Junior Member Cupidhead trefemtvå's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 350
    I'd say mercury jungle, he even works in solo lane quite well if you play well with his extremely strong poke. The only issue is the OP Thorns.. which is why he's not currently in the meta. But he is still strong, and very fun.

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    burst assassin atm is serqet. nemesis is fun also. arachne can snowball. kali/merc can carry but take a little time to get going. I still love awilix and her ulty can out play sum escapes n iniates. ravana jungle is fun, doesn't really have 100 - 0 potential tho if he's built bruiser like he should be

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,365
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahaka View Post
    In Short: Mid or Jungle? Which gods should i check out, looking for fun gods with good outplay potential.

In depth:
    I have seen that many people say that Hunters are the best gods to carry with, and i can see why but then again i dont find them very fun? I have mained them in the past and pentakills were fun indeed but it kinda got stale...i wanna test myself at either Mid or Jungle, what gods should i go towards to and what of those two roles should i pick?

In Mages i love burst and aoe, and i like the way you feel when you execute their abilities, it really feels like you are unleashing great power.

In Assassins i also love burstiness and their mobility, they seem to me like gods with a lot outplay potential (and that is a thing a value really much).
    For Mid id say Chronos/Isis/Agni/Vulcan/Scylla
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    He Bo - his 1 deal very heavy damage every 3 sec
    Thana - ppl say that he is early game only for no reason, his late game is amazing and he can carry there as well
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.