Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Comparison of changed ability animations pre and post Patch 4.21

New Member Cupidhead pilsenteen's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered

Comparison of changed ability animations pre and post Patch 4.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggh7MofFaaE

I made this video to better showcase how the abilities for the upcoming patch are changed. Notable is the animation for ullr's stance switched seemed fairly different so i tried to sync the two clips as best I could based on when the input to switch stances took place.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Can we appreciate how much better Daji's hits feel?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by pilsenteen View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggh7MofFaaE

I made this video to better showcase how the abilities for the upcoming patch are changed. Notable is the animation for ullr's stance switched seemed fairly different so i tried to sync the two clips as best I could based on when the input to switch stances took place.
    Nice job! It's really cool to see the differences .

Ty for the work.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    They only buffed ullr because of the skin he is gonna get more buffs just watch. There gonna mske him stronger to make the skin more popular.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    They only buffed ullr because of the skin he is gonna get more buffs just watch. There gonna mske him stronger to make the skin more popular.
    We know and tbh this isn't relevant XD.

Skill Level: Snow Bae Scylla <3
    Level: 114/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 685
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    yeah now to more people will buy ullr skin after seeing his buffs but then sometime later hirez will nerf him back again and people will complain about it
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 3,327
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    She doesnt feel clunky anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    yeah now to more people will buy ullr skin after seeing his buffs but then sometime later hirez will nerf him back again and people will complain about it
    What if i told you that people are buying skins becuz they like the skin not becuz of how strong the god is
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    She doesnt feel clunky anymore

What if i told you that people are buying skins becuz they like the skin not becuz of how strong the god is
    Let me put it this way, they absolutely destroy a god with a MASSIVE nerf hammer, and on the same patch the god is gonna get a skin. I put my head on the line that the sales will be dramatically lower, than if they massively and for no fucking reason buff a god and put a skin on it
    Win lane, lose game

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,004
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Thats not true at all, especially skin which require the largest amount of gems to get it. Sure, some ppl will buy it cause they buying every skin in the game, some because its their "main" and some because its actually a good skin, but many ppl will buy this only because Ullr is OP at the moment and most likely they would not buy it if he wouldnt get buff, overyhyped by streamers, etc.

Im not criticize HR because business is business and I completely understand this, making product in center of customer attention, make it much easier to sell.

About OP - nice video, these kind of materials gives you important and practical informations about patch.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 3,327
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Thats not true at all,
    Its pretty true most of my friends are buying skins becuz they like the skin not becuz how strong the god is

Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    but many ppl will buy this only because Ullr is OP at the moment and most likely they would not buy it if he wouldnt get buff, overyhyped by streamers, etc.
    And many people will buy the Ullr skin becuz they like the skin not becuz of how strong the god is
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*