Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PTS Issues Thread for 4.21 - Shadows over Hercopolis - Round 3!

Radar Operator Honoured HiRezCAPSLOCK's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter

PTS Issues Thread for 4.21 - Shadows over Hercopolis - Round 3!

If you would like to participate in the PTS, please click here to find out how.

Please post any issues found here, thanks!

Known Issues

Adventures

• Only the Blacksmith's items are purchasable at this point in time.
    • Draugr fight can drop FPS after killing a finger and causing the Draugr to roar.
    • An issue exists where sometimes a player will not respawn until all enemies are killed, rather than all aggroed enemies.

General

• Hindu Pantheon recall is not correctly playing.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,069
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Some times dying and respawning can respawn you back a ways into an invalid/closed off area. - Adventure

Minions if walking can some times ignore Discordia's madness.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I have had it freeze and crash on me twice

New Member Cupidhead YakumoTsukamoto's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hou yi jump gives valid land locations off the path so you can land off the cliffs and instantly die.
    Last edited by YakumoTsukamoto; 11-03-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Oxses's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 618
    Achievements:
    General:

The normal Stat Hud (bottom left on the regular HUD design or bottom Right of the retro design) is sometimes showing the stats of another player. Does happen with any type of team comp, so it should not be related to a specific god or item. It also does not show you the current stacks of items. (Stats in the Shop and Stacks on the Tab menu are still working fine, just the Hud component is buggy)

Icons in the Avatar selection preview are not scaled correctl, as the result are much smaller.

Icons of the gods during the post match screen on the stat board are not scaled correctly, same issues as with Avatars in the loadout.

Discordia:

Contest of Gods: A Morrigan that transforms into Discordia will generate a second passive boon. This one is persistent and can be stacked multiple times on a god. Screenshot of this happening: https://twitter.com/Iam4Schnitzel/st...08532826992640

Also the power provided by this ability does not go over the maximum item power level (but it is granted by an ability), in a theoretical case of a god having 900 magical power or 400 physical power via flat item effects, this power boon would not be applied. This is probably just a mechanic issue, but could be addressed.

Da Ji:

Paolao: In certain scenarios this ability can skip the channeling animation, which allows Da Ji to teleport into the air and fire chains before the tower is spawned. (It seems inconsistent to reproduce but in general it happens after using the 'Tricksster Spirit' Ability and fast turning of the camera. In rare cases it also happens after 'one thousand cuts').

Adventure:

- The Elder Harpies do not trigger the falling blocks on the floating island, so they stay in the air.
    - The second block of the left path of the frozen Gate challenge is not visible, but will re appear after the first time passing. (Maximum Settings)
    - In the Draugr fight, slime can spawn underneath the boss and instantly heal it, which makes taking it down sometimes near impossible.
    - The Wolf NPCs (small and large) can clip into each other, to a point where you cannot make a difference of them.
    - The HP bars of opponents disappear if the 3rd person camera is hovering over an area with an invisible wall. (which can be super annoying)
    - The harpies on the floating island before the first gate, always get triggered but don't leave the island. This makes respawn not possible unless the monsters on the island have been cleared out, or the group has finished the challenge with the frozen opponents.
    - If a player has the Blessings of the previous adventure still activated, will have access to all 3 of them in the first run of this adventure. (Blessings are marked as Debuffs with a red border?)

Soul Eater:

This item is still not working with damage from passive abilities, according to statements of PonPon and Ajax, Soul Eater should be treated the same way a Spear of Magus procs of an Agni passive. I'm still waiting for that fix to happen.
    Last edited by Oxses; 11-04-2017 at 08:11 AM.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    For the new Loki skin, whenever you clap while walking, his cloths clip through his cape.
    Loki will ALWAYS have your back.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Oxses's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 618
    Achievements:
    Adventure:

Some new things i have found.

- Sometimes when moving over the falling stones, my god switched into the falling animation when between 2 stones. And stayed in it till the stones fall down, which then killed me. Happens about once per 3 runs and can just happen on the first time passing a bridge. This didn't happen before todays patch. Happend to me 2 twice on the Ice Gate Challenge left and right side. And once on the Floating island. Some teammates got hit by it too.

- Bakasura seems to be able to eat minions out of the ice blocks. Couldn't find any other god interacting with those minions, also items like Charged bow seems to trigger on them, however i could not check it any further.

- Good Old Hastend Fatalis is under the Items you can unlock. I know that it still is in the item list, but it might cause some confusion once more people discover it. I assume some other items are in as well, that are currently not part of the game.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    My teammates (Bakasura and Ah Puch) somehow glitched Draugr. At 2nd stage he dont disappear but fingers still come up. We just killed him on boat and get to the next stage.

New Member Cupidhead Godslayer70's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

Pts draugr potential bugg or might be intended?

My team and i somehow got the draugr at 9k hp BEFORE the fingers part. When this happened the fingers + pool spawned at the same time and alot of buggy cutscenes happened randomly after beating him. So i do not know if this is a bug or just intended but we never where able to do this again even if we had more dps/burst. I do know that the cutscenes wil be buggy if this happends.

New Member Cupidhead commandokris's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Achievements:
    My team and i got the draugr up to the 40% fingers part and we killed all the fingers and nothing happened, we had to restart the run as there was no way to continue the second half of the fight.