Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The State of Hachiman

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Everyone has an easy and difficult part in their kits. For instance, hitting Scylla's 2 and 4 has a baby's difficulty level whereas her.. hm.. ok Scylla has no kit that requires skills and she has an escape so positioning is quite easy.
    Hachiman has no free-pass CC and try playing him with a 400 ping. It's a nightmare! With 400 ping, I can still get kills very easily with Scylla.
    Indeed.

Mighty you are at flame attempts.

Hachiman currently epitomizes whats most fucked up about hunters. Has got pretty much everything you need to dominate, yet continually finds his way into the hands of idiots.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I call Hachiman the Zeus of hunters and for a good reason: he's very easy who requires very little aiming. Ult is braindead and 2 is impossible to miss. The only thing I can call hard about him is getting the stun on his 3 consistenly. Also the extended basic attacks are not that hard after you get used to their speed.

I'm starting to think Hachi is even easier than Neith at this point.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    I call Hachiman the Zeus of hunters and for a good reason: he's very easy who requires very little aiming. Ult is braindead and 2 is impossible to miss. The only thing I can call hard about him is getting the stun on his 3 consistenly. Also the extended basic attacks are not that hard after you get used to their speed.

I'm starting to think Hachi is even easier than Neith at this point.
    Shit don't give them ideas about making hunters easier, as the next step will be a hunter who has basics that act like Chirons masterful shot.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanglyBalls View Post
    Shit don't give them ideas about making hunters easier, as the next step will be a hunter who has basics that act like Chirons masterful shot.
    Wasn't my intention, but Hachi is seriously very easy, even for a hunter.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Wasn't my intention, but Hachi is seriously very easy, even for a hunter.
    Its true.

Its damn true.

The only way to miss most of his kit is if you have trouble hitting the broadside of a barn from 10 feet. Seriously, the only way to miss his ult is if you have no targets or forget to shoot. His 2 also fits this description. His 3 is the only part that might be considered hard to land reliably.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Its true.

Its damn true.

The only way to miss most of his kit is if you have trouble hitting the broadside of a barn from 10 feet. Seriously, the only way to miss his ult is if you have no targets or forget to shoot. His 2 also fits this description. His 3 is the only part that might be considered hard to land reliably.
    it's impossible to forget to shoot as it will shot anywyay, even if you cancel it. The only way to avoid his ult is aegis and walls.
    Genie of the Forum!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I like him but I think the range of his ult is slightly OP. The range you can dmg someone if you ride forward and then hit arrow at max range is insane, like thoth got nothing on hachimans ult in terms of applying dmg quickly far away.

One of my favorite hunters. I love just stacking crit on him. And the 3 is so handy for thannas or similar diving your team. I don't think any other hunter has such a quick stun to apply in their base kit (not considering ults), maybe medusa and I might forget someone.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 11-03-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    ez poke ez dmg 2 escapes ez game ez life gg
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Everyone has an easy and difficult part in their kits. For instance, hitting Scylla's 2 and 4 has a baby's difficulty level whereas her.. hm.. ok Scylla has no kit that requires skills and she has an escape so positioning is quite easy.
    Hachiman has no free-pass CC and try playing him with a 400 ping. It's a nightmare! With 400 ping, I can still get kills very easily with Scylla.
    You are delusional.

The only easy part of Scylla is her Crush.

Her 1 is 1) slower than Thoth 2, 2) less range, 3) less CC. It is AoE but only at level 12+. It also doesn't go through minions.

Her 3 is the slowest escape in the game for a mage, requiring two steps to actually go anywhere. It's also predictable as fuck cuz you can see her doggo. It does go over walls. But that also means it's vulnerable to Awilix.

Her ult is one of the riskiest mage ults to use.

You silence yourself, you root yourself to do damage, and it's a relatively difficult skillshot that has a warning indicator and a massive delay. As compensation you can use it again after getting a kill.

Even at 300 ping I was struggling to ever hit a single 1, even Crush was difficult.

The only game I saw of you on Scylla before you hid your profile is one where you went like 2-9 in, so forgive me if I don't trust your opinion on Scylla.

Also. No god is playable at 400 ping. Not one.

Scylla becomes difficult to play even at 120 ping.

Above 150 ping good luck ever getting a 1-4 combo off.

Above 150 ping also good luck landing any poly autos.

Scylla is literally the WORST mage or at least in the top 3 worst mages to play if you have high ping. ALL SKILLS except her 1 (which is a slow skillshot, so it's still adversely affected) have MULTIPLE PING DELAYS on them.

Basically, playing Scylla with 400 ping means having 1.2 seconds additional delay on every single ability except her 1. Because she has 3 places in each ability where you need to ping the server.

Her 2 - 1) Ping to throw Crush. 2) Ping to confirm that it can be popped. 3) Ping to send command to pop it.

Her 3 - 1) Ping to toss it out. 2) Ping to confirm that it is able to be teleported to. 3) Ping to teleport to it.

In addition, if you get Crippled/any CC, you cancel your #2 ping delay, once the cripple/any CC wears off you need to redo your #2 and #3 ping delays.

Her ult - 1) Ping to transform. 2) Ping to confirm that you can attack, having transformed. 3) Ping to confirm location of attack. 4) Ping to confirm successful kill to continue ult or 4) Ping to confirm failed to kill, transforming back. 5) Ping to confirm ult is over, and allows other abilities/relics.

So her 2 has 3 delays, her 3 can have 3-5 delays, and her ult has 4-5 delays.

Each delay being 400 ping, she's literally unplayable, and you're basically 4v5.

She also has practically the worst mage clear in the game with very few exceptions from level 1-5, having only one clear ability.

She is nonexistent in any earlygame meta while even other mages with poor earlies like Thoth are still picked.

She is not easy. She is not hard either, but she is definitely not easy.

Lane against ANY decent Thoth. I guarantee you that you WILL fall behind. His poke has such a huge range even staying inside tower isn't safe.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 11-03-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    What do I put here now?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    The state of Hachiman? Uh...I think it's Indiana.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts