Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: [SPOILS] 4.21 PTS Datamining: Dental Aftermath Edition

  1. #1
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24

    [SPOILS] 4.21 PTS Datamining: Dental Aftermath Edition

    The varnish my dentist put on my teeth is still there over a day afterward. It's nasty as fuck. Anyway, here's the datamining.

    -Some more skins, I dunno.
    -No real details on Nidhogg. He's only known to be a god because he's referred to in the game's files as such; however, he may end up being in the adventure's "nightmare" mode instead. You never know.
    -Various details on Cerberus. He has an AA chain, presumably with 3 parts for each of his 3 heads. His passive steals prots, and may do something with souls. His 1 augments his next AA, and may change based on what part of his chain is about to come next. His 2 has up to 3 hits, and stacks a DoT. His 3 does something with healing for someone. His ult has a knockup that's affected by his passive somehow.
    -Nothing really new on S5 Cock Quest.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 11-03-2017 at 08:43 AM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  2. #2
    Member Worshipper Razrtongue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    272
    9
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    any idea what the "test snake" might be? I know that the post says it likely refers to Medusa, but I would like to believe it's an allusion to an upcoming new pantheon, considering the similiarity in cryptic-ness to "god 72" and "god 84". although that hypothesis should be taken with a grain of salt... or better yet, a barrel of salt.
    as for Nidhogg, I actually hope that he will be playable. it would be a huge dissapointment if he didn't. I've been looking forward for him for ages.
    My Concept Hub



    I tried to come up with a clever proverb for this signature. Sadly, this is the best I could come up with - Anonymous Philosopher (circa 800 BC)

  3. #3
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Razrtongue View Post
    any idea what the "test snake" might be? I know that the post says it likely refers to Medusa, but I would like to believe it's an allusion to an upcoming new pantheon, considering the similiarity in cryptic-ness to "god 72" and "god 84". although that hypothesis should be taken with a grain of salt... or better yet, a barrel of salt.
    as for Nidhogg, I actually hope that he will be playable. it would be a huge dissapointment if he didn't. I've been looking forward for him for ages.
    If HR does add a new pantheon with S5, which might not happen after the outcry over adding the Celtic pantheon so soon and Nidhogg likely being after Cerberus, there's no telling what it'll be. I'm hoping for the Yoruba pantheon because I just wanna play Ogun already, but if "test snake" is any indication, it could be an Australian pantheon, as an allusion to the "rainbow serpents." But like I said, there's literally no indication yet.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  4. #4
    Member Worshipper Razrtongue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    272
    9
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I'm hoping for the Yoruba pantheon because I just wanna play Ogun already, but if "test snake" is any indication, it could be an Australian pantheon, as an allusion to the "rainbow serpents." But like I said, there's literally no indication yet.
    lol... I was thinking the exact same thing! Rainbow snake is a major god in aboriginal mythology. but in all honesty, as much as it would be awesome, I think that there are more deserving pantheons to be in the game, notably Mesopotamian and Slavic.
    besides, why settle for just "Yoruba" when you can have an entire African pantheon?
    My Concept Hub



    I tried to come up with a clever proverb for this signature. Sadly, this is the best I could come up with - Anonymous Philosopher (circa 800 BC)

  5. #5
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Razrtongue View Post
    lol... I was thinking the exact same thing! Rainbow snake is a major god in aboriginal mythology. but in all honesty, as much as it would be awesome, I think that there are more deserving pantheons to be in the game, notably Mesopotamian and Slavic.
    besides, why settle for just "Yoruba" when you can have an entire African pantheon?
    Because Africa has a shitton of different cultures, so just having one pantheon for all of them wouldn't be a fair representation when we could potentially have more distinct pantheons. The Yoruba gods are enough for their own in-game pantheon, they don't need more. I'm already peeved that there's just a "Celtic" pantheon and not Irish, Welsh, and Gaulish, because those are all their own mythologies. Cernunnos is dope, but he's not one of the Tuatha de Danann (which I'm always afraid I'm spelling wrong, even after I google it to make sure).
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  6. #6
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    NO to Nidhogg being a new god. Have him as a fire giant instead.
    NO to a new pantheon. Fill up the current under-represented ones first. I'd rather have them focus on the Japanese, Celts, Hindu and Mayans next year. Hmm... maybe 3 from each? Stop with the Romans and Greeks for a while. We already have too much of them.

  7. #7
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    NO to Nidhogg being a new god. Have him as a fire giant instead.
    NO to a new pantheon. Fill up the current under-represented ones first. I'd rather have them focus on the Japanese, Celts, Hindu and Mayans next year. Hmm... maybe 3 from each? Stop with the Romans and Greeks for a while. We already have too much of them.
    Nidhogg isn't a fire giant.
    What do I put here now?

  8. #8
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Nidhogg isn't a fire giant.
    Well I heard they're naming the fire giant and titans in the new conquest map and since Cerby will be released in December, Nidhogg will be January. I'd rather have him as a fire giant or a titan in the Assault map than a new god since he really isn't one.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    I am Groot
    Posts
    510
    3
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Because Africa has a shitton of different cultures, so just having one pantheon for all of them wouldn't be a fair representation when we could potentially have more distinct pantheons. The Yoruba gods are enough for their own in-game pantheon, they don't need more. I'm already peeved that there's just a "Celtic" pantheon and not Irish, Welsh, and Gaulish, because those are all their own mythologies. Cernunnos is dope, but he's not one of the Tuatha de Danann (which I'm always afraid I'm spelling wrong, even after I google it to make sure).
    Allow me to say

    Tú carraig.

    I'll save you the search.

    "you rock".

    Gauls and Welsh and Piques (Scots) had their own things going on independent from each other and from the Irish.

    I'm glad the Celts are in, but your synopsis is bang on.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

  10. #10
    Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    I am Groot
    Posts
    510
    3
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Well you don't represent everyone, so that should be "I don't give a fuck about what you say".
    Though, I'm posting to express my opinion, not to seek approval from people.
    You're right, I don't give a fuck about what you say, but I'm willing to bet the consensus is on my side as well.

    The problem is posting your opinion as fact, like in the thread where you say "no one cares about discordia" fulfilling the exact same thing you just called me out on.

    So, in that spirit, I say be more self aware, and refer to my previous,
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 11-03-2017 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •