Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: November Rant Thread

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 497
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Log in, first game, lose assault 22-7, hey np. Next match might be better - queue glitch, can't leave queue but no timer ticking up. Then the sound of a match found & countdown but no popup to click accept, deserter penalty. So glad I decided not to buy my annual gems until they fix this shit. Probably not even then.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,085
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered

Smite, please.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'd rather have a rant thread than 20 complaint threads that just have zero discussion value and spammed threads that are addressing already well known issues such as matchmaking.

Tons of threads about toxicity: Hi-Rez can only ban people, that doesn't stop people from acting up, that's up the players to ignore and report them not take it to heart and rant on the forums when literally nobody on the forums can help on that subject and can only tell the truth, grow thick skin.

MM Threads: Yea, MM needs work. Thing is there is probably already more a thousand rant threads and spammed threads about MM. The only reason those threads get closed is because every single person on this forum and everybody who has played smite knows it horrible. We've had enough mm threads that Hi-Rez knows about the problem. When they're gonna fix however, is beyond us.

I'll admit your thread had discussion value, but it's a topic that has come up thousands of times. Everybody knows MM sucks and sadly Hi-Rez doesn't pay much attention here. It's just another thread of the same complaint a thousand times said.
    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

Buff Artio

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    HiRez could easily stop most MM threads by doing one thing. They don't even need to fix it any faster. (although literally doing nothing isn't gonna fix anything)

Putting out an official statement about how they are working on MM, or even what they think the issue is, would stop most of the threads from happening. What pisses me off more than having the worst MM of any competitive game out there, is the fact that they refuse to publicly acknowledge it. People are mad because of the MM, and people get even more mad when all you see are locked threads and bullshit responses from "Volunteer" mods.

If you know of an actual HiRez post somewhere that talks about their work on MM, please share it.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Its sad but like 50% forumers(but not only they) have complex of superiority and they want to value themself by showing their scores.
    Its not healthy and more likely its repels ppl from you rather than attracts.

If its a "real life friends" then its normal cause everybody knows each other, but forum is all about writing with unknown ppl and most of them really dont care if X person is the best player in the world or not and Im not talking only about this thread, its in ALL threads.

Its the same in reedit, full video how player do penta against bots in enemy team. God please let me write about actual game.

Woo... I fell much better now.
    Last edited by ZetoPL; 11-30-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,085
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    HIREZ, FIX YOUR MATCHMAKING!!!!!

http://smite.guru/censor/match/48282

I am the Scylla.

How in fuck did I get matched against the #24 GRANDMASTER

AKA THE #24 DUEL PLAYER IN THE WORLD?

I am in Bronze 1.

----

How?
    Last edited by Lyralis; 12-01-2017 at 12:20 AM.
    How Much I Love Scylla: 9,789
    Level: 117/160
    IGN: Eirá

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    HIREZ, FIX YOUR MATCHMAKING!!!!!

http://smite.guru/censor/match/48282

I am the Scylla.

How in fuck did I get matched against the #24 GRANDMASTER

AKA THE #24 DUEL PLAYER IN THE WORLD?

I am in Bronze 1.

----

How?
    Because Duel playing like 100 players and probably most of them wasnt in the game at the time. In Australia even less players tho. Also its still not weekend so ppl work/going to school.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,850
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Closing gonna put up new one
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*